Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli (10457 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Nigerian Students In Georgia Tbilisi/study In Georgia Tbilisi / Schooling In Dominica Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Smithkline200: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Have they sent you documents?

The documents would be your tools for visa or e-visa application depending on what’s applicable.

omonagold123:
Yes I am going through school.I already made payment of 100USD for the translation of my documents.please is there anyone who can help especially on visa application.Thanks for your anticipated support.God bless
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by sammyjojo22: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anyone having issues in one way or the other should write here and I will answer you and give you Easy procedures of coming down here https://www.nairaland.com/7009507/nigerian-students-georgia-tbilisi-study
I am here in Georgia and is a very good place for studies I also came through Student Visa.
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by EDUinGEO: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2022
There are lots of universities in Georgia but The University of Georgia is the the most diverse Uni offering multiple programs for international students in English.

their tuition ranges from $3500-6000 depending on the courses you will go for...they even offer single cycle programs in medicine and dental studies both in English.

hit my Gmail Up EduinGeo25@gmail.com and let's help you with this process.

1 Share

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Liadi2(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Is there job for student?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by EDUinGEO: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Hi,f you want your answer on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5. That's me being honest with you. Frankly speaking this is a country with a huge language barrier just like other western European countries, however that is not to say they are no jobs. migrate, learn a little bit of the language and see yourself flourish. there are Teaching jobs that are well paid, however you need to have a basic degree or prior experiences. jobs like Cleaning, Customer support and Tech jobs exist as well. it's different strokes for different folks.

Like I always say, this is why we do more evaluation for our prospective clients and see how we can assist even after post Migrating.

Kindly Reach out to us today For more detailed information via - Eduingeo25@Gmail.com.

Shalom.

Liadi2:
Is there job for student?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by EDUinGEO: 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
Hello There, Sorry for not Replying some Email….This might be a long ass Opinion, but I’m just here to Answer some Questions Briefly and maybe post Some Beautiful pictures of Tbilisi, Georgia as I’ve said Earlier.. �

So as I Understand, I see Some people Mainly putting Up Fictitious Texts about Jobs in Georgia. First thing I want you all to Know is that if you’re traveling to any country abroad, please do not think you’ll get a Job so easily, I mean.. not to offend My fellow Nigerians or Africans on here but it’s Quite Sad to see some people are just aiming For Jobs especially in European Countries with probably some huge Language barriers.

European People are mainly Caucasians (Whites) and it’s not like The UK, America or Canada where it’s quite Mixed.. Over here, you do have to understand and be able to speak up to 60/70% of their language to get some proper paying jobs by Georgians(Also it’s not like you’ll be speaking Georgian language all through At the work place, But they are just like that, They love people who can speak their language as well as English) . Otherwise you keep searching for plain English Speaking Jobs which are not as much. And sometimes, I ask many Nigerians over here if they speak the Language enough for them to get good paying Jobs..Guess what They all say… NO, “It’s not my Language so why should I learn it” but they Want jobs.. Quite Hilarious.

I especially know what it feels like, I’ve worked in couple Companies over here and I still do, but There are Teaching job, Real Estate job, Customer Service jobs, University Assistant Jobs etc and they pay so well.. But As Nigerians, we all just want to Move from 0-100 which I quite Understand. But PATIENCE is Key!! You came with a Study Visa And not a Work Permit, so Get it Together.

For Those Who Contact me to Help them, I always try as much as possible to help them and render my Assistance even after they’re here in Georgia And they Think I charge A lot. The Universities over here after 1st Semester provides Students with Exchange Programs to Countries like Italy, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland Etc. and So you can start here and Leave ( in case of Needing any Documents like Proof of Funds for Exchange program, We Provide those Documents as well) Be prepared to take care of yourself for At least 6 - 7 months before thinking of Getting something tangible to Do. Otherwise you can get some Cleaning jobs, that pays little Or Establish yourself.

Finally, The Standard of Living and Taxing over here is Quite Affordable and Better compared to other EU Countries. So Please if you’re sending me An Email, Do your Research, Pray and Then we can help you in which ever way possible. Don’t let some Lazy Ass people with some Experience cook some bullshit Story to You Talmbout “ He went to Georgia and he came back Jobless” “ There are no jobs There” “They are all Racists” etc. They were probably wasting all their time at home over here waiting for some Job opportunity to come meet them like they are in the USA…Let Georgia be a Starting point, and not some final Destination for you. Just so you Know, It’s Different Strokes for Different Folks.

Also, Some Good news… Georgia Already Close to Joining the EU family as it Submits the Questionnaire as a follow up to the EU bids. So Guess who’s about to a part of the Schengen Areaaa…WE MOVE

To get Started on This Journey Please Send Us an Email : Eduingeo25@gmail.com… We Wish you all Good Luck.

Pictures Up in 3, 2, 1,

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Chinags4u: 2:36am On May 09, 2022

Hello broo, Thanks for Verifying this Claim! I'd be be attending the University of Georgia by the end of January or probably first week In February, I'd love to know if you'd also be attending Uni of Georgia....I've done my interview since December and I'm just awaiting The Visa, once The Mandatory holidays is over by 15th, I'd get more clarity on the Visa.

Hi bro did you get your Visa
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Chinags4u: 3:01am On May 09, 2022
EDUinGEO:
Also, Georgia is one country Known for Producing top notch Wines…I love some of the Wines Over here… you can Get both quality White Wine and Red wine For as low as 23 Lari (#3000)

Last picture is at Europe Square( it’s more like a Round About Where there are Flags of both Georgia and EU)

Great Scenery I must Say..

Also, We’ve got Some other Institution Accepting International students for Business Bachelors and Medical Programs..

Send Us an Email to get Started: EduinGeo25@gmail.com

Off I go……
how did you apply if they clearly do not have any embassy in Nigeria
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by EDUinGEO: 3:41pm On May 09, 2022
Chinags4u:
how did you apply if they clearly do not have any embassy in Nigeria
How did I apply or how is the Visa Application Done

During my time, I was at the the South African Embassy couple of years ago for my Visa! But over the years, it’s has changed… There are 2 consulate Offices in Africa( Ethiopia and South Africa) Also, E Visa has been provided for some other Situation!

So I hope I’ve answered your Question.
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Vjsprinkle: 6:08am On May 15, 2022
I just registered for a master degree at the university of Georgia.. I submitted the information required .. how do I make the $100 payment?.. Nigeria does not support PayPal.. also do I need to make the payment before they start working on it?.. I need someone to put me through please..
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Vjsprinkle: 8:39pm On May 24, 2022
I am having issues with making the payment for the registration of university of Georgia.. I went to My bank GTB and they said I cannot make the payment unless I have a dollar account.. please how did y’all pay your registration fee?
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Ednirex: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I recently started learning about studying in Georgia and I was excited about the affordable study opportunities and low coat of tuition and I might start my application soon.
Please can anyone share a guide on the best schools to choose for medicine?
And also in a bid to reignite this thread, how has the experience been for those that have traveled over there for studies, please help share. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by Gernny(f): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm also going next year
Ednirex:
Hello everyone, I recently started learning about studying in Georgia and I was excited about the affordable study opportunities and low coat of tuition and I might start my application soon.
Please can anyone share a guide on the best schools to choose for medicine?
And also in a bid to reignite this thread, how has the experience been for those that have traveled over there for studies, please help share. Thanks
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by akinjis(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Enjoying the weather in Tbilisi , Also currently studying in UG

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by MayorWhales: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
akinjis:
Enjoying the weather in Tbilisi , Also currently studying in UG
Please how can I contact you, I have questions about Georgia
Re: Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli by nvnrecords: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Please I will like to ask if the black listing on Nigeria by Georgian visa has been lifted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Cheapest Countries To Live In / Admission Into North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Any Software Developer Or Programmer Willing To Relocate Abroad, Let's Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.