Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Military Is Behind Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Behind Insecurity (1768 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don know who needs to be told this,but The military is the one behind insecurity in Nigeria.

This is how it works-
The Generals loot the money they get for fighting BokoHaram and Iswap.

They also give intelligence to BokoHaram on any expensive shipments that are travelling up north;

Like a weapons convoy or Hard currency.

They also send poorly trained southern soldiers to fight Insurgents , they sometimes leak info to the insurgents to let them know where and when the poorly trained soldiers are.

They also split money with kidnappers.
Like How do you kidnap 600 school children in broad daylight?

Ask yourself how come the army doesnt use all their advanced equipment on terrorists?Like Drones and jets, etc?

I just made this post because I see a lot of ppl asking why the military is going after the Eastern Security Network and not BH/ISWAP/Bandits.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by JaneYave(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by eagleu: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buhari is in charge of everything.

3 Likes

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
They are just rearing an ugly monster do to gain withouth minding.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by kettykin: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
the moment i saw the list of 37 Newly appointed police commissioners was the moment i knew all was not well, Nigeria is indeed cursed beyond measure

4 Likes

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
PortHardcore:
I don know who needs to be told this,but The military is the one behind insecurity in Nigeria.

This is how it works-

They also give intelligence to BokoHaram on any expensive shipments that are travelling up north;

They also send poorly trained southern soldiers to fight Insurgents , they sometimes leak info to the insurgents to let them know where and when the poorly trained soldiers are.

Ask yourself how come the army doesnt use all their advanced equipment on terrorists?Like Drones and jets, etc?

I just made this post because I see a lot of ppl asking why the military is going after the Eastern Security Network and not BH/ISWAP/Bandits.
your poorly assumption is here by noted
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by eagleu: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

English or arabic?
Stick with what you know, so that you can make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by ikennamadu1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

the day you go get sense .. that day heaven go rejoice

1 Like

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigeria weak person
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari is in charge of everything.

Personally, I think hes just an enabler,I dont think hes making money from it or coordinating it.
Buhari is a tribal bigot,who doesnt care about anybody,even those in the North.

A lot of the Northerners are also complicit in it,they have a mentality that a s long as a Northern Muslim is president,then all the insecurity in the north doesnt matter.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:

So how comes buratai can now afford all those luxury vehicles?

And two mansions abroad.

Can you explain this @yarimo

1 Like

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
PortHardcore:

So how comes buratai can now afford all those luxury vehicles?

And two mansions abroad.

Can you explain this @yarimo
this are mere allegations
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
ikennamadu1:

the day you go get sense .. that day heaven go rejoice
is that all?
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
eagleu:

English or arabic?
Stick with what you know, so that you can make sense.
is that all?
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by mytime24(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
True,
I dnt kwn
Why d naija Army dnt like using drones or back up frm airforce to war against
BH boyz anytime dey attack
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by Never4getU: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigeria mata tire person jare. North just holding everybody to ransom..my southern Bros they fall hand big time.

If southerners match them eye for eye the worst that will happen is a break out war which won't be in favor of north eithe. If separation is what we need to deal with these madness so be it mehn!
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
this are mere allegations

midolian:

The Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) has opened up on the acquisition of $1.5 million mansions by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai.
The bureau said its records showed that the assets of Buratai in Dubai were declared in his wife’s name
The CCB made the clarification in a July 11 letter by Mrs. Ijeanuli Arinze Ofor, to Ugochukwu Osuagwu of St. Francis Xavier Solicitors and Advocates in Abuja.

Osuagwu had requested information on Buratai “pursuant to Section 1 and 4 of the Freedom of Information Act 2011.

The CCB said: “We refer to your mail dated Jun 29, 2016. We wish to state here that Gen. Tukar Yusuf Buratai, after his appointment as the Chief of Army Staff, declared his assets as required by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“He was served the Form CCB-I on July 21, 2015, and returned same on August 21, 2015.

“We also wish to confirm that his property at Dubai was declared in the wife’s name. Please, accept the warmest regards of the chairman.”

In a June 29, 2016, letter of the chairman of the Code of Conduct Bureau, Osuagwu sought clarification on whether or not Buratai declared the controversial mansions.

The letter said: “We request that the CCB, pursuant to the FOI Act 2011, avail us the following concerning the declarations of Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai.

“On July 13, 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari appointed Gen. Buratai as Chief of Army Staff. The newspapers are awash that Gen. Buratai and his two wives in 2013 paid 1,498,534.00 AED (N120 million/ $419,000) for a Dubai property, Project TFG Marina Hotel, Unit 2711.

“Sale documents indicated that the property was handed over to the Buratais on January 13, 2013, prior to his appointment as the Chief of Army Staff.

“For the purpose of clarity sir, we request you as follows: (1) Confirm if Gen.Tukur Yusuf Buratai declared his asset with you upon his appointment on July 13, 2015, as Chief of Army Staff; (2) Whether the above property he bought with his wife was also declared with the CCB.

“Kindly avail us a reply within the time allowed under the Freedom of Information Act 2011 as much as you can sir.”

The Executive Chairman of Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL), Mr. Debo Adeniran, said assets declarations to the CCB, by public officials, should be made public for the purpose of transparency and public scrutiny.

Adeniran, who made his position known in a statement in Lagos, said public officers should not hide their assets.

He, however, asked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to probe Gen. Buratai.
http://thenationonlineng.net/conduct-bureau-buratai-declared-1-5m-mansions-wifes-name/
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by stonemasonn: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2020
They're even aiding herdsmen in Ogun state to terrorize and rape villagers.
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30am On Dec 31, 2020
A better explanation for their activeness in the South and their poor excuses in the North!!!
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
A better explanation for their activeness in the South and their poor excuses in the North!!!

YUP!!!

Lekki
Obigbo
Eastern Security Network

Everything in Nigeria is a hustle.
Everything is about making illegal money using your position,
Military/EFCC/Police/Universities/Hospitals.....
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by orisa37: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
PortHardcore:

This is how it works-

SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by Yankee101: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's the only way the malady has grown
Re: Military Is Behind Insecurity by PortHardcore: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
How could I forget , "OPERATION SAFE CORRIDOR"

This is how they recycle terrorists ensuring that they have an infinite source of fake enemies to spend(Loot) real money on!
New terrorists are popping up everyday , so they have justification to spend more money on a crisis that they engineer.

(1) (Reply)

We're Yet To Locate ESN Officials, Camps In The South-east - Police / Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN / Bandits Sent Letter To Army Barracks At Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.