Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Interested In Tech Or Fintech Startup? Hook Me Up I Got Two Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Tech Or Fintech Startup? Hook Me Up I Got Two Ideas. (180 Views)

Are You A Creative? Get 500 Million From Uba To Push Your Music, Tech Or Fashion / Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Tech Or Fintech Startup? Hook Me Up I Got Two Ideas. by shogotermies(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Basically it's two different idea. One has to do with fintech(how one can fully utilize a platform like opay and its services to it full potential) and also the other is a tech platform targeted to help covid 19 and end sars affected businesses.

So these are what you should take note of, if you are interested.
1. I need to get everything ready before January ending.
2. Don't rush me.
3. I don't want people who are looking for a fast place to invest in, this isn't forex nor bitcoin trading.
4. This is more like a tech startup.
5. A developer (app or website)
can come in.
6. Someone that can lead the startup to seed fund grants, can come in
7. Someone who can buy the idea can come in.
8. Someone who wants to invest, can come in.
9. Finally, before I share you any thing, you must sign a Non disclosure agreement, with an id card. Thank you.

Please, when sending a message indicate from 5 to 8 what you are capable of.

I may not sound professional enough, but am just trying out nairaland investors for the first time. Have fun.

0818 59
101 762.

Pls don't quote this

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N87bn Fraud Tear Bashir Jamoh-led NIMASA Apart / FCMB Informs Stakeholders, Says Its MD Adam Nuru Under Investigation / See Reactions From Social Media As Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos As Worlds Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.