Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog (281 Views)

How To Can I Create Amazon Aws Account Using Nigerian Cards? / How Do i Create An App Without Coding / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nairalanders, I have been trying to open a free blog, but all was to no avail. I created two blogs last week but both really left much to be desired.

I used Wix.com to create the first one while I used wordpress to create the second one.

please signify if you can help me.
Re: Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Use hashnode.
Re: Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog by stanliwise(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Atayis:
Nairalanders, I have been trying to open a free blog, but all was to no avail. I created two blogs last week but both really left much to be desired.

I used Wix.com to create the first one while I used wordpress to create the second one.

You simply need to pay someone to do it properly for you. It works that way bro.
Else you should be satisfied with what you can do.

Lastly you could ask for specific problem you’re facing rather than saying you need help generally

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog by biden123(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Atayis:

You want free blog?
Very simple. cool

Carry trumpet enter oshodi and blow on the pedestrian. Series of events will eventually lead to getting a free blog within 15minutes.
Try it.

My friend did the same thing and got two instant premium blogs well designed.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Create A Free Blog by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Atayis:

Go to [url]knowaffiliate.com[/url] an check out how it was created and hosted on digital ocean for ₦3500 only.
DM me and I will show you how for free!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Premium Wordpress Theme At The Cheapest Rate / Freemake Video Converter / No It's Not For Everybody, Just The First 10 People: For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.