Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,658,394 members, 6,240,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 April 2021 at 04:59 PM

How Do i Create An App Without Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do i Create An App Without Coding (807 Views)

Coding Looks Cool. / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do i Create An App Without Coding by abcond: 1:23pm On Jan 15
Is it possible for me to create a mobile app without any knowledge of coding? I want the gurus in the house to enlighten me. Thank you.
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by cixak95211: 3:32pm On Jan 15
a simple static website, yea . . .
an [dynamic] app . . no

if it were to be so, then almost all programmers would have no jobs
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by vheckthor1: 12:10am On Jan 20
pay a Developer to build for you, you won't write any code like that

5 Likes

Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Witcher69: 12:01pm On Jan 26
abcond:
Is it possible for me to create a mobile app without any knowledge of coding? I want the gurus in the house to enlighten me. Thank you.
Hi bro...

You said you've got a us prolific account for sale...

Let's deal
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Witcher69: 12:34pm On Jan 26
abcond:
Hey...it's the Witcher
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Uncharted56(m): 4:39am On Jan 27
Impossible grin you have to learn coding (kotlin, java, flutter) and some extras if you want to create an android app
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Techplug: 4:30pm On Jan 27
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

The App provides it's users the in depth knowledge on Web & Mobile App Development virtually via DDcode App.

You will be taught programming, cloud computing, iOT etc. Most importantly, how to make money with the skill.

Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by daryur01: 5:08pm On Jan 27
Well, I think its very possible.
But believe me, it isn't the best if you really want to deal with flexibility if the app and scalability to suite your needs.
If you were to code, there are so many things you'll be able to do which won't be available if you were to do the app creation without coding at all.
It's the same thing for other aspects of programming like web development.
You would hear people use WordPress for their websites and scale using some plugins and the the rest. But believe me, using WordPress will not and will never give results that will be as accurate and flexible as using coding to create the website.
So that's the advantage of coding the app or website yourself over just using another person's software yo create the app.
You will be limited to the options given to you by whatever software you'll be using to develop the app and so it will never be like coding out something yourself.
If you're looking to develop websites it I should rather say if you're interested in web development, you should go for the coding not the WordPress usage.
If course it won't be as easy as WordPress but it'll gibe you some advantage over WordPress.
You'll learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript and by then you're becoming a web developer already.
If you are beginner, try at least to learn those three and you'll be good to start getting web development clients who only need frontend skills and make sure any tutorial you take is an interactive one and the one you think is best fro you to learn from.
If you are a beginner, I'm holding a WhatsApp class for free where I'll be dropping videos for you.
Even if what you have to practice now is your smartphone, you won't lack behind. I'll be sharing with you some useful tools you can use to code just like you would do if you were using your PC.
The class us for beginner web developers or I should rather say aspiring web developers.
Join as soon as possible if you're interested.
My WhatsApp contact - 08102890799
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by abimic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28
Yes very much possible, but which apps now are you referring to, pwas or native apps?
For quality apps, coding is required, just recently Google launched a new feature added to their worksheet, called the AppSheet, it's a cloud no code development platform. This has helped cleared the hassle of hiring a developer to create apps for yourself, but still, you still need a professional to put you through.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Java Instsllatin 5/e / A Program To Monitor And Restrict Network Printing? / J A V A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.