Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,183 members, 7,842,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) (36149 Views)

Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Only One Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki Graduated From UNIBADAN In 1979.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377371/university-ibadan-confirms-obaseki-graduated-institution-photo/

Nigeria is a very useless country. On behalf of very clean cut citizens I apologise for finding yourselves in Nigeria.

Is this politics or what?

Nonsense
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
internationalman:

You don't know what you are talking about

If they sack him.

Show me picture of you setting every where on fire.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by olalat(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
TGM2015:

UI only confirmed that he graduated, the year of graduation, and course of study but nothing on the grade. They never or intentionally omitted the grade he graduated with.

Did Obaseki graduated with second class lower division? With the way his lawyers are going about defending his case, something is actually fishing.
I know someone whose information is on the institution data from be admission to graduation stages. but his statement of result was forged. He scaled through all necessary clearance and went for service. He secured job with one of the leading bank in the country. The school detected him when the bank requested for confirmation of his certificate. It was detected that he altered his grades. Till now his certificate has bn confiscated by the school. He loss the job as well. With this experience, its possible Obaseki actually graduated from UI but made some alterations in his final result with automatically invalidate all his academic efforts. UI on their own will not want to ascribe such reputation to herself same way ABU jealously cover DINO to protect their image. God knows best.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

PDP in bayelsa actually did an awful lot to establish forgery. Even to the extent of establishing that the notary public officer who signed degi's affidavit has no powers to do so.
That's besides the glaring "chameleonic" change of name with full respect to the learned jurist.
As for his lawyers, they are being heavily paid to object and worry and tear their faces in court.
It will form part of their appeal if any abracadabra happens.

Nothing like that Mr.pdp only submitted documents in bayelsa and called no witness,no notary signed degi's forms,it was only covered by affidavits which were not enough,only a notary could cover up for him and he had none...apc in bayelsa used rookie lawyers but olujimi is a seasoned lawyer compared to mozia.

You are not used to electoral cases so you will assume wrongly.the judge has even indirectly assisted apc deftly.inec lawyers are neutral.the ui authentication of obaseci bsc is only in the media and not in court abd even if they attest to it,it will not be enough like in bayelsa.two evidences that were key has been admitted in evidence,obaseki is caged...info in his testimonial and ssce are different, what he submitted to inec is different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by adenigga(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectsouth:
that insult up there, give it to your parents and every elders in your generation bot the dead one.
Se o ni o stupid ni

Thanks!!!

You are right....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:

The election was keenly. contested.
Both PDP and APC have significant followers in bayelsa atleast at the governorship level.

Any governor would have been okay.

Obaseki won in Edo State with a landslide.
He is overwhelmingly the choice of the people.

APC should be careful not to tamper with that.

You lie sir.you dont know what landslide is.apc won bayelsa with over 200,000 votes while pdp won in edo with just 80,000 votes.which is more overwhelming and landslide? Who is more of the choice of the people

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Where is fergie01 ? Is there a reason he is boycotting this thread? Has he seen the handwriting?
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by subcbouy: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
moodyguy:
Oshiomhole thug spotted......keep giving urself hope.
Haha until obaseki is removed for forgery, all thugs will come out in full force.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Micmuzac: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The truth is that obaseki can't survive all this. Whether UI release his certificate or not.

Obaseki has created lots of controversies for himself.

What UI released is different from what he presented to INEC even his affidavit bears different date.

I support obaseki but I can never rejoice over this until the court gives its verdict.
is it the Court that will decide if the guy went to school or the school? I pity this vendetta government they are used to disgrace and noise

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by DeRay98(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Newman20:
Good for him

Cash must have exchanged hands before this was released.

You be Olodo, you think this story just started now?
Wisdom demands that you should question and wait for answers.
U.I have responded same when it became political before the elections but because you no know or you forget now, you make accusations wey you no know.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by AAA593: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,this one is different oh.obaseki has been caged,update yourself
Na u cage am? You've started o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Sirjamo: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
cktheluckyman:

It is a University's Senate that set's the guidelines for admission in the university and not the constitution nor the courts.APC and their supporters are becoming more stupid as the day goes by.

If the university's Senate decides to admit someone with only 1 credit then that is strictly their business.
Oga, no be Universities dey set admission criteria, na NUC
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
AAA593:

Na u cage am? You've started o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy,you disappoint me big time.in bayelsa,apc were not involved,the lawyers were rookies and inexperienced.the plaintiffs even had commas,the case was not as strong as this.pdp lawyers were not bothered or objecting to anything,they were not frustrating the case.but this is different,even obaseki lawyers are afraid.can you compare them to mozia? Can you see how the inec lawyer is being quiet? Let me summarize what has happened...

1) apc has brought the original certificate of someone who graduated from u.I same year and same dept with obaseki and there are clear differences thereby implicating obaseki.they can further rub salt in by bringing another certificate and bring a ui official to identify which one is fake ..
2) a forensic report of obaseki result has been tendered which will fully establish clear forgery.the lawyers to obaseki objected to this,the judge could have rejected it but still admitted it.
3) obaseki inec form 09 has been tendered to show discrepancies between info he provided and what is in reality.his lawyer also objected seriously to this.

Can you smell the coffee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Sirjamo:
Oga, no be Universities dey set admission criteria, na NUC

Gbam.if ui testify,they will indict obaseki
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by hohafrank(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Gbam.you killed it.this is the same mistake Lyon's deputy made,inconsistencies in form ec89 and the actual info
Is that the case before the court?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Basher8583: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good morning.
Stop twisting issues. Waec never came out to confirm Buhari's result. What waec did was issue him a result.
That said, I never called it a scam. My stand has always been that he failed waec. That is still the reality though this does not disqualify him from being president.
It only reflects the hypocrisy of our society which claims to place much premium on education while we can actually have a primary school cert holder emerge as our president.

Your father cannot not manage a smart conversation with Buhari.
Buhari wey dey make CBN governor double check figures and represent.

Buhari that that will academically engage you before he signs anything. You have to be prepared before meeting baba else you will be the one putting you education to test. Baba wey dey make NOI stammer na im you dey call primary school cert holder.

Stop spending too much time reading Biafra Herald. This is reality. Your papa cannot sustain an academic conversation with Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
hohafrank:
Is that the case before the court?

Somehow
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Basher8583:

Buhari that that will academically engage you before he signs anything. You have to be prepared before meeting baba else you will be the one putting you education to test. Baba wey dey make NOI stammer na im you dey call primary school cert holder.

Stop spending too much time reading Biafra Herald. This is reality. Your papa cannot sustain an academic conversation with Buhari.

Lol,savage.brutality
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by cktheluckyman: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Guy,you disappoint me big time.in bayelsa,apc were not involved,the lawyers were rookies and inexperienced.the plaintiffs even had commas,the case was not as strong as this.pdp lawyers were not bothered or objecting to anything,they were not frustrating the case.but this is different,even obaseki lawyers are afraid.can you compare them to mozia? Can you see how the inec lawyer is being quiet? Let me summarize what has happened...

1) apc has brought the original certificate of someone who graduated from u.I same year and same dept with obaseki and there are clear differences thereby implicating obaseki.they can further rub salt in by bringing another certificate and bring a ui official to identify which one is fake ..
2) a forensic report of obaseki result has been tendered which will fully establish clear forgery.the lawyers to obaseki objected to this,the judge could have rejected it but still admitted it.
3) obaseki inec form 09 has been tendered to show discrepancies between info he provided and what is in reality.his lawyer also objected seriously to this.

Can you smell the coffee?
Only University of Ibadan can prove the certificate was Forged and not any forensic auditor.You people should be comedians.

BTW photocopies cannot be forged only original certificates

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Only University of Ibadan can prove the certificate was Forged and not any forensic auditor.You people should be comedians.

BTW photocopies cannot be forged only original certificates

Oga,he forged.his certificate is different from that of his mates.even if uni of Ibadan affirms his cert,it will not be enough like in bayelsa.if ui come to court,they will implicate obaseki the more.since they are not in court,a forensic report will do
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Tareq1105: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2020
longetivity:
Oshiomole and APC will cry their life out after seeing this

What do you expect?

This first came out before the election so it's not new. But I tell you UI is hiding something.

Someone is going to lose his job in UI.

With what did he gained admission into UI?

I know UI would want to protect the admission racketeering that happened years back. We shall see how far it can go.

We need to know how Obaseki how with 3 credits without English and Maths and no A levels results, he gained admission into 200 level.

How is this possible? Time will tell.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Basher8583:

Apart from the fact that my father is better educated than Buhari ( a double masters degree holder, one in a foreign language) and ignoring the fact you chose to drag my father into a conversation that is not any of his business (showing a lack of good parentage).

What I wrote is a fact. Buhari failed waec. His result is in the public domain for all to see. With that, it's obvious that the only academic certificate he possesses is that of his primary school.
That said, you claimed Buhari can engage in a smart conversation. Show us one forum Buhari has attended where an academic topic was discussed. Just one. It's a challenge I throw at you. Tell us his academic area of expertise. My father is an academic in Greek language (one of his degrees). Show us Buhari's area of expertise. If you really want me to delve deeper into Buhari and how he's unworthy to even be in the army in the first place, na you go drop the matter like hot potato las las.
You can also tell me your father's academic attainment which I doubt seriously seeing how you canonize a primary cert holder.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Basher8583: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Apart from the fact that my father is better educated than Buhari ( a double masters degree holder, one in a foreign language) and ignoring the fact you chose to drag my father into a conversation that is not any of his business (showing a lack of good parentage).

What I wrote is a fact. Buhari failed waec. His result is in the public domain for all to see. With that, it's obvious that the only academic certificate he possesses is that of his primary school.
That said, you claimed Buhari can engage in a smart conversation. Show us one forum Buhari has attended where an academic topic was discussed. Just one. It's a challenge I throw at you. Tell us his academic area of expertise. My father is an academic in Greek language (one of his degrees). Show us Buhari's area of expertise. If you really want me to delve deeper into Buhari and how he's unworthy to even be in the army in the first place, na you go drop the matter like hot potato las las.
You can also tell me your father's academic attainment which I doubt seriously seeing how you canonize a primary cert holder.

I doubt your claim about your father. Because you don't sound like someone from an educated family. Else you should have learnt never to underestimate peoples academic level and excellence. If you papa dey that educated he should have been noticed through referrals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,he forged.his certificate is different from that of his mates.even if uni of Ibadan affirms his cert,it will not be enough like in bayelsa.if ui come to court,they will implicate obaseki the more.since they are not in court,a forensic report will do

Who affirmed the certificate in the case of Bayelsa`

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by francisbarrack(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Make they free am
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Basher8583:

I doubt your claim about your father. Because you don't sound like someone from an educated family. Else you should have learnt never to underestimate peoples academic level and excellence. If you papa dey that educated he should have been noticed through referrals.

I don't need your validation for my father. You're an internet nonentity. You do not matter on any wavelength to me or my father. He's a senior alumni of the University you claimed to attend, though judging by your level of intelligence since I've been conversing with you, I can wager the university will see you as one of the crosses they have to bear as "tares growing with wheat" if indeed you are from there.

I am sure i'm better educated than you are. You can show me how I underestimated Buhari's academic level. It's another testament to your comprehension ability. The fact may be painful for you but nothing can be done about it. It's a simple fact. The excellence aspect speaks for itself though.

I already threw you a challenge. Or is it hidden from you on the internet again? Let us go back to our conversations and let's see who comes across as poorly educated between you and I. You still haven't been able to beat that fact that your white masters hide things from you on the internet. It's your crowning glory that shows your level of education and intelligence. You wear it like a badge of honour anytime you come across me.
You shouldn't view other people's father through your father's lens though.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Dansuqi: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who affirmed the certificate in the case of Bayelsa`

In degi's case,nobody except court affidavits.but in diri's case,nysc affirmed the certificates of the deputy governor,rsust affirmed his degree in court after a subponae.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by anigbajumo(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Dreament:
obaseki case is more than UI confirming his certificate or no.t he has multiple case to answer. he ssce get comma concerning how he gained admission with three credits. he university result and even nysc all of them get kleg. UI needs to be sue separately for giving admission to applicant who didn't met the requirements. at least to teach all these people that, life is not all about money. the fact is, obaseki parents bribed staffs of UI for obaseki admission.

You are wrong bro, u av to seek for information on how admission was given then b4 u can make ur assertion here sir....You can't compare admission of 1976 to 2020, an sure their will be different.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Preator: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
ordinary misspelt of names were enough to remove bayelsa governor, you think these complications can't cause damage to obaseki? You're funny

Bayelsa was a case of presenting a certificate not issued by the issuing authority. In essence he paid someone to do a similitude of the original. That's clear forgery not just an issue of a misspelt name.
Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Bimpe29: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Shame on his detractors

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Oju4190: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2020
guy222:
The electoral law stated it clearly that in order to contest for a governorship election you must have an ssce cert with five credit including maths and english. So what are you talking about?
it says that u must have been educated up to at least a secondary sch., Leaving certificate or its equivalent. It didn't say u must have five credits or twelve credits. Even if u have zero credits ,u are good to go. Just want to correct u on dat.Thank u

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

In degi's case,nobody except court affidavits.but in diri's case,nysc affirmed the certificates of the deputy governor,rsust affirmed his degree in court after a subponae.

Exactly. Hope you can see how it is with Obaseki now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Dele Momodu Did Not Get Any Vote / School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.