Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? (4185 Views)

Movement Of Black People Who Travel To Only Places Where Blacks Are Celebrated / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Abbeycaesar(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Wise words from the elders.
MrHighSea:
To swallow this truth dey tire pesin.

If one relocates there as a kid, cool.
above 30, they'll definitely look down on you.

Their area boys fit do meeting. o

Igbo na small boy wey cocaine dy.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by lymelyte(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

its not by infrastructure in namibia.... china can easily be contracted to do that for them just like nigeria has done.... its by human capital development and desirability....how many ppl in the world desire to visit or even live in namibia? Kenya is up and coming though infrastructurally but human development index is still an issue...
at least they have infrastructure and that's a kickoff point,what do you have?
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
lymelyte:
at least they have infrastructure and that's a kickoff point,what do you have?

the kick off point is having a collective community mindset and dumping individualism and primitive ammassment of wealth and deemphasis of sex, dismissal of toxic masculinity..... any tom dick and harry can contract china to build infrastructure even though building infrastructure is good as you rightly pointed out....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

they dont necessarily want black immigrants from shithole countries says Trump! Just joking. If Nigeria is a mess - Nigerian immigrants will also turn their host countries into a mess.... so the argument goes.

Onus is on nigerians to prove this wrong by making nigeria Canada.

Okay why cant it be Nigeria or African countries running immigration programs?

Maybe its just how the universe has structured things....

Don't mind them. I have accepted the fact that blacks can't build a society. They will always mess it up. The only reasons blacks can't mess up these white countries or other race countries is because those countries have strong institutions that can't be messed with.

If they had weak institutions, blacks would have messed them up.

Blacks don't have the mental strength to create, they only interested in chopping life. Blacks want enjoy now now. No future plan. Everything about us as a race is to chop life and enjoy now now.

A white colonial master discovered this decades ago and wrote about it. To a black man, he just want to work, buy car, eat food, have sex. He rarely tries to discover how things work or to create something.

That is why all the natural resources given to African countries, they still export the raw materials without creating anything out of it. When they export raw materials to mainly white countries, the white men will now convert these raw materials into finished goods and sell back to blacks.

The resources in black countries are enough to turn the race into a global force.

Blacks cry of racism. They aren't the only ones who got colonized. Asian countries have risen from colonialism too.

Even if I go to another man's country, I will always accept the fact that we have failed as a race. Blacks are kinda parasite.

Take for instance, if u talk of any country on naira land today, and share beautiful pics here, Nigerians will begin to ask u, what jobs are there, which job opportunities are there. They won't ask how to create jobs o. It is how to get jobs there.

And at the end, the job is to get money and buy car, carry women.

Even in Africa, the worse regions are west Africa and east Africa. These two regions are black dominated regions in Africa.

Southern Africa which has great percentage of whites is doing very well. In fact, some countries in southern Africa will give u a decent life and infrastructures like u would see in Middle European countries. SA for instance has mad infrastructures that can compete with European standard.

North Africa which is mainly dominated by Arabs also has great infrastructures. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, etc have great infrastructure standard. Electricity, railway system, good educational system, water, etc. These things are hard in West Africa which is dominated by blacks.

West Africa is the worse of them all. That is where Nigeria falls into. Something is wrong with the black race. Check Haiti or any black dominated and ruled country, they are all shitholes.

I have always wondered what if white countries collapse, where will blacks now run to?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Gerrard59(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:
WTF

Did I just spend a whopping 5 minutes of my life replying a Nairalander who suffers from acute dementia and inferiority complex

What the f*ck? He roped in the entire black race.

Dude, I got just one advise for you: Seek help. Your posts always reek of self-pity, addled ignorance and downright self-hatred.

You bucket is quite heavy, man.

There are a lot of your ilk here on NL, I've noticed lately.

Do you know any black dominated country that is as developed as Canada? C'mon! The OP is right in a way - no black dominated country is developed and that is bad tag on black people globally.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

Don't mind them. I have accepted the fact that blacks can't build a society. They will always mess it up. The only reasons blacks can't mess up these white countries or other race countries is because those countries have strong institutions that can't be messed with.

Blacks don't have the mental strength to create, they only interested in chopping life. Blacks want enjoy now now. No future plan. Everything about us as a race is to chop life and enjoy now now.

A white colonial master discovered this decades ago and wrote about it. To a black man, he just want to work, buy car, eat food, have sex. He rarely tries to discover how things work or to create something.

That is why all the natural resources given to African countries, they still export the raw materials without creating anything out of it. When they export raw materials to mainly white countries, the white men will now convert these raw materials into finished goods and sell back to blacks.

The resources in black countries are enough to turn the race into a global force.

Blacks cry of racism. They aren't the only ones who got colonized. Asian countries have risen from colonialism too.

Even if I go to another man's country, I will always accept the fact that we have failed as a race. Blacks are kinda parasite.

Take for instance, if u talk of any country on naira land today, and share beautiful pics here, Nigerians will begin to ask u, what jobs are there, which job opportunities are there. They won't ask how to create jobs o. It is how to get jobs there.

Even in Africa, the worse regions are west Africa and east Africa. These two regions are black dominated regions in Africa.

Southern Africa which has great percentage of whites is doing very well. In fact, some countries in southern Africa will give u a decent life and infrastructures like u would see in Middle European countries. SA for instance has mad infrastructures that can compete with European standard.

North Africa which is mainly dominated by Arabs also has great infrastructures. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, etc have great infrastructure standard. Electricity, railway system, good educational system, water, etc. These things are hard in West Africa which is dominated by blacks.

West Africa is the worse of them all. That is where Nigeria falls into. Something is wrong with the black race. Check Haiti or any black dominated and ruled country, they are all shitholes.

I have always wondered what if white countries collapse, where will blacks now run to?

the funny thing is they will start coming up with excuses, say we hate africans (how can i hate my brothers), start trying to downplay these obvious facts - what is the solution? Me thinks the solution is to limit immigration into white countries so west africans are forced to build their lands.....
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by lymelyte(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Excuses excuses for a failed group of ppl leeching off white ppl
will you keep kwayet undecided. Who told you blacks are the only race indulging in mass migration? The so called Chinese, Irish,italian Just to name a few did so btw 50s and 90s.. So what are you actually talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2020
lymelyte:
will you keep kwayet undecided. Who told you blacks are the only race indulging in mass migration? The so called Chinese, Irish,italian Just to name a few did so btw 50s and 90s.. So what are you actually talking about?

I agree with you completely.... the only difference is that today all these countries are at least in decent shape first world countries compared to Nigeria so they are immigrating with their dignity in tact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

I agree with you completely.... the only difference is that today all these countries are at least in decent shape first world countries compared to Nigeria so they are immigrating with their dignity in tact.

This ignoramus is still here?? smiley
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

the funny thing is they will start coming up with excuses, say we hate africans (how can i hate my brothers), start trying to downplay these obvious facts - what is the solution? Me thinks the solution is to limit immigration into white countries so west africans are forced to build their lands.....

You are a bloody hypocrite.

You hatred for your own kind shines through all your posts.

You can't deny that. The other day, it was that crap from the bible. The closest you have come to making sense is this but even at that, you still haven't managed to conceal your disdain for this race.

So, don't feed me that bullcrap about not 'hating your own kind'. I ain't buying it.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by tchidi066(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:
You have constant summer in Africa and no winter... the Canada you are running to most Canadians run to California and Texas for the winter months.... you cannot fix Africa, you love going to ready made and then cry racism when you are told to go back to whence you came.
Of the over 50 african states none is developed, you are always looking for which whites mans land to go to so that you can go and mess up their countries just the same way you have messed up yours.. No self respect?

Respect yourselves and fix your country an8d stop looking for easy way out.
You have serious issues, self hate for your race will do you know good, you should see a psychologist, cause If you continue this way your doom is near. You claim blacks are the only ones migrating to other climes, may i ask you a question, how come we have white South Africans today

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2020
For those who might think that I am attacking this fellow because I wish to silence him for speaking the 'truth', I have word for you:

This man is potentially dangerous. His rants reveal a deep-seated animosity towards his own kind- that's if he is even black or African to begin with. I have seen too many people like him and believe me, it hardly ever ends well.

This man once tried to justify the enslavement of blacks by the Arabs and Europeans on one of his post using a bible verse! We confronted him and he began a rigmarole in order to cover his tracks. That's how vile he is.

So, before you support him, know who's course you are backing. He is toxic and his posts carry a lot of unwarranted venom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by lymelyte(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

facts# 100%
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Yes.. We hate the hear the truth!

Same thing I always say: if we had a developed black race, when we migrate, people will respect us. I naturally dont cry of racism becus sincerely, no one loves parasites. West Africans are actually parasites. Nature gave them everything. Some of my clients abroad keep wondering why our countries are like this..

The solution is never going to happen. The black race need to invest heavily in science and technology. And change their mindset about consumption. We must think creation. The average yahoo boy just want to scam a white man or his fellow black man just to buy car, carry women and drink imported wines.

That is all. Unlike the other races, they think creation. They want to know what makes an airplane to work, what makes the ship to work, what makes a laptop to work, they want to create that stuff that make those things work.

They are interested in creation. And here this: blacks are material driven. This is a strong negative trait in us. We want to chop life. We believe that money stops all nonsense. We believe so much in money. That is why an average black man can sell his community in exchange for a house in London.

Now, among major races, black africans are the main ones who commit main crimes against their fellow blacks. Like, a typical black man loot his country's resources in order to buy houses in Dubai!

Sincerely, we are shameless. Today, it is Dubai, we are all running there to spend our money, both stolen money and legit money. There was a time it was Paris, Italy, London, etc. Today, it is Dubai. A city built under few decades ago.

We are always looking for one city or the other that has worked so hard to develop to go and waste money. That points back to what I said earlier: blacks only want to chop life.

Like I said one time, Nigeria will soon become a global disater becus of the way her people are migrating.

I heard that Nigerians go to Namibia, then find a way to get their passport becus Namibian passport is stronger and gives easier access to good countries. This is a problem sincerely!

Our brains were not structured to fix any problem: Take for instance.

When our national electricity failed us: instead of opting to fix it, we decided to start buying generator from China. Till date, we have failed to fix our electricity and we cant fix it.

When our nation's govt education failed us, instead of fixing it, we opted for private schools, when those ones failed us, we started migrating abroad to school.
When our road system failed us, we decided to be flying. We even made flying a form of achievements.

When security failed us, instead of fixing it, we started avoiding to travel or fly more.

We just dont have the brain to fix or create. That is the nature of a typical black man.

I end with this: blacks were never structured to rule be free. After decades of colonial and slave experiences against the black race which were brutal. The black race got independence, the same black race shameless become worse than their colonial and slave masters.

Tell me, what is the difference between the colonial and slave masters from our own brothers and sisters who rule us? No difference bro. We are even worse. The black race has suffered so much. I strongly believe that the universe structured in this way.

I am not talking about individual black excellence. I am talking about blacks in general, as a race, as a society.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2020
tchidi066:

You have serious issues, self hate for your race will do you know good, you should see a psychologist, cause If you continue this way your doom is near. You claim blacks are the only ones migrating to other climes, may i ask you a question, how come we have white South Africans today

I keep telling people it's just self-hate at work with this guy but they just wouldn't believe me.

I will not lie and tell the world that Africa is a continent full of First world countries but to the extent of calling all blacks, demons, leeches and slaves??!

WTH??

A black man calling his own kind leeches and other unprintable s#it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You are a bloody hypocrite.

You hatred for your own kind shines through all your posts.

You can't deny that. The other day, it was that crap from the bible. The closest you have come to making sense is this but even at that, you still haven't managed to conceal your disdain for this race.

So, don't feed me that bullcrap about not 'hating your own kind'. I ain't buying it.

You have left the facts and entered the realm of sentiments. Great countries aren't built on sentiment they are built on facts and by inquisitive mindsets....

You claim there is a "disdain" of other race. Since when has stating the facts bcome disdain? Africa isn't successful in part because you are used to using emotion to cloud judgement.

Stuff from the bible is just a hypothesis and no one knows if it's true.. ..was just trying to figure out where the issues with the race could be coming from that's all.... nothing personal.... blacks can be great people if they rise up and copy what has made other races successful. Nothing personal.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by lymelyte(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

bro, if you limit,it would be worse than what we are currently experiencing. Some of the the little development you see around "west africa" were championed by some blacks who didn't conform to the default mindset we have back home.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

You have left the facts and entered the realm of sentiments. Great countries aren't built on sentiment they are built on facts and by inquisitive mindsets....

You claim there is a "disdain" of other race. Since when has stating the facts bcome disdain? Africa isn't successful in part because you are used to using emotion to cloud judgement.

Stuff from the bible is just a hypothesis and no one knows if it's true.. ..was just trying to figure out where the issues with the race could be coming from that's all.... nothing personal.... blacks can be great people if they rise up and copy what has made other races successful. Nothing personal.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for even daring to post this.

If only you knew why such nonsense were inserted into those so-called holy books. Yet you dared to post it here.

And don't give me that crap about sentiments because I can jolly well say the same about you. And don't try to mask it under the toga of objectivity.

I insist go educate yourself so you don't keep falling for foreign manipulations in the name of holy scriptures.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
This is an over-flogged topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I keep telling people it's just self-hate at work with this guy but they just wouldn't believe me.

I will not lie and tell the world that Africa is a continent full of First world countries but to the extent of calling all blacks, demons, leeches and slaves??!

WTH??

A black man calling his own kind leeches and other unprintable s#it?

I'm a proud black African race realist who comments based on facts and objectivity.

The migratory pattern of West Africans today is leecheous and parasitic - that's a fact.

I don't do name calling I only state the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Grace001: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
talking like a novice. Canada needs people because of aging population, in 3 years you will get citizenship and can come back if you wish. Wetin u lose Nothing. You say stay and develop Nigeria. How do you defeat apc or pdp. Are Nigerians not gonna vote who share 1k or dey dem tribe or religion. I met a white man yesterday in a park and he was like Nigerians are highly educated. Siddon for nairaland dey rubbish. The job wey i get here dem even give me a level above my level from Nigeria. Just take a look at the picture below. Africa is always bottom of the pile.

Please tell this people who use this cliche “ Let’s build our own country”

Those that run the affairs of this country or those that are decision makers from 70s till dates have refused to build our own country.

Those that have the constitutional means refuse to build this country, is it the common man/masses that will build this country? is it not those elected as leaders that will build or make positive changes ? Yet they did nothing, so what can the common man can do?
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for even daring to post this.

If only you knew why such nonsense were inserted into those so-called holy books. Yet you dared to post it here.

And don't give me that crap about sentiments because I can jolly well say the same about you. And don't try to mask it under the toga of objectivity.

I insist go educate yourself so you don't keep falling for foreign manipulations in the name of holy scriptures.

You are right....anyone from any nation that believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is blessed.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Grace001:

Please tell this people who use this cliche “ Let’s build our own country”

Those that run the affairs of this country or those that are decision makers from 70s till dates have refused to build our own country.

Those that have the constitutional means refuse to build this country, is it the common man/masses that will build this country? is it not those elected as leaders that will build or make positive changes ? Yet they did nothing, so what can the common man can do?

The common man can:
1. Stop worshipping money.
2. Stop using their position to oppress others: sars, landlord, tenant, driver, etc.
3. Stop thinking solely in terms of their own gain but consider others and their community in their decision making.
4. Take their jobs seriously regardless of how much they are being paid
5. End the liar crooked culture

Government can't help with these.... this would have a multiplier effect on the country if the people decide to do this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:

It should be obvious to everyone that the black race is backward:

The Europeans said worse about the Chinese... Did you know that? If you didn't, I can provide you with a few links to that effect.

What is the case today?

There is no inherently 'backward' race anywhere. Such concepts only exist in the minds of white supremacists and their sympathizers/myrmidons.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are right....anyone from any nation that believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is blessed.

He is religious- overly so... I should have known...

I have been wasting my time. I give up.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The Europeans said worse about the Chinese... Did you know that? If you didn't, I can provide you with a few links to that effect.

What is the case today?

There is no inherently 'backward' race anywhere. Such concepts only exist in the minds of white supremacists and their sympathizers/myrmidons.

I would love to agree but the proof is not there.... where is the proof that Nigerians are a self organizing people that can build a functionning society?

60 years post independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He is religious- overly so... I should have known...

I have been wasting my time. I give up.

I can still have secular conversations....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Raalsalghul: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What is the case today?

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Raalsalghul: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2020
JaneYave:
You live in a developed world yet your mind set and language is lagging. You called us 'blacks' at first, then' leeches and parasites'. We may not be there yet but we still have some admirable virtues though.

Admirable virtues like?

And where has the admirable virtues gotten us to?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Do you know any black dominated country that is as developed as Canada? C'mon! The OP is right in a way - no black dominated country is developed and that is bad tag on black people globally.

Instead of them to fix it or propose solutions....they are busy attacking me personally.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by mrjojo: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What is the case today?

Bro, you are been overly emotional about this, let's talk facts and figures, please. What do you think is the black man's problem? how come no black nation in the whole world is p"proud-worthy"

Asian have china/japan/south Korea they were also colonized
Europe has the UK/german/Netherland etc
South America has Brazil/Chile (developing countries in their own right)
Africa ? Egypt, Tunisia are not blacks. before you mention South Africa(it was built by the whites)
Middle East: UAE, Saudi, Turkey

How come there is no self-built black country? Yes at some point the Chinese/Indians were/are still experiencing racism but now they are also been respected. Why? because their making things happened back in their home countries.

I understand no other race has been through the hell blacks have, When are we going to go above it?
When Our own brothers treat us as bad as the colonial masters if not worse, at least these colonial guys were building real infrastructures and trying to make the environment comfortable for themselves and we benefit indirectly(some of this infrastructure is still standing till today. Our politicians will rather travel to treat themselves, send their children and family abroad. The story is the same all-over black Africa

What do you think would have happened say coronavirus pandemic started in Africa?

Racism will NEVER stop until the black race gets respected, which we will have to earn by adding value to humanity. Currently are we ain't, we are so dispensable.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? / Yuletide: LASG Says Law Banning Boat Operations After 7pm Is Still In Place / Funny Borders Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.