Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? (4186 Views)

Movement Of Black People Who Travel To Only Places Where Blacks Are Celebrated / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2020
JaneYave:
You live in a developed world yet your mind set and language is lagging. You called us 'blacks' at first, then' leeches and parasites'. We may not be there yet but we still have some admirable virtues though.

I agree with you, we have the following virtues which are admirable:

1. Social culture - whether or not the connections are sincere doesn't matter.
2. Marriage culture that is still strong compared to the West.
3. Sports
4. Individual intellectuals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by 79733139(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
This kind of topic is meant for the politics section (which I don't visit) and not the travel section. The moderators should please move this to the politics section.

DisGuy, justwise
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Excuses excuses for a failed group of ppl leeching off white ppl

The same way white leeched off Zimbabwe and South Africa just to mention a few?

The same way they destroyed Pakistan and India?

The same way they divided China and Hong Kong?

The same way they destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan?

The same white people?

Who taught you history?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Gerrard59(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
mansakhalifa:

My friend, step aside.

For now. You don't know how all these started and you don't know who the vermin you are actually supporting is.

We do, so let us handle the retard as we see fit.

If you are like him, then welcome to the party. If not, remain a passive observer.

I've got zero love for fagg*ts who don't like me simply because I'm black- even if they themselves are blacks like me.

These rants don't change the fact that there is no black dominated country which is comparable to Canada, South Korea or Switzerland across all HDIs.

When you find one, do let us know. And please, don't blame colonialism for China, Vietnam, South Korea etc., were colonised.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Grace001: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

The common man can:
1. Stop worshipping money.
2. Stop using their position to oppress others: sars, landlord, tenant, driver, etc.
3. Stop thinking solely in terms of their own gain but consider others and their community in their decision making.
4. Take their jobs seriously regardless of how much they are being paid
5. End the liar crooked culture

Government can't help with these.... this would have a multiplier effect on the country if the people decide to do this.

I disagree with you

As human, be it black or white we all have the tendency to exhibit defiance behavior...

But when there is good/strong government system In place it will shape the behavior of people.

That common man who uses his position to oppress others “Police, soldier civil servant senior officers etc, how many of them has the Nigerian law prosecute honestly?

It takes more than mass demonstrations before the Nigerian government did the right thing regarding sars /police brutality.

Why do you think China introduced death penalty for corrupt politicians/leaders. Do you think they don’t like money ?

The truth still remain that it’s only those who run the affairs of this country can build and straighten all government institutions to better the life of the masses.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Gerrard59(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Instead of them to fix it or propose solutions....they are busy attacking me personally.....

Well, from my observations, most black people esp those outside Africa tend to avoid the fact that their dominant environment - Sub-Saharan Africa - is home to the highest number of poor people globally and this affects their standing in the greater society. On Twitter, a black lady based in the UK asked "which country can a black person be safe"? No black person residing outside Africa mentioned a black dominated country. If black people don't find that disgraceful, that is their business because as far as I'm concerned, it is. Should a Chinese person ask same question, there are options from Singapore, Macau, Hong Kong and to an extent South Korea and Japan.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by kingsavage: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
tommy589:
If the whites did not come to Africa uninvited our stories would have been different. If we were left alone to fight our tribal wars,stronger tribes by now would have assimilated the conquered weaker ones.
Imagine the ease that development comes to nations that has majority population with same language,culture and traditions.
Not minding the thousands of tribes with thousands of languages, the Europeans shared us to live in 50+ countries.
Africa is rich. It is unfortunate they made us this way

nice one.. africa should be restructured and New nations should be formed strictly base on ethnic homogenity only... in that way, africa will develop.. as it will reduce tribalism and religious bigotry that has plagued the continent due to artificially created heterogenous countries....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by TheEnforcer: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:
You have constant summer in Africa and no winter... the Canada you are running to most Canadians run to California and Texas for the winter months.... you cannot fix Africa, you love going to ready made and then cry racism when you are told to go back to whence you came.
Of the over 50 african states none is developed, you are always looking for which whites mans land to go to so that you can go and mess up their countries just the same way you have messed up yours.. No self respect?

Respect yourselves and fix your country and stop looking for easy way out.
People with always immigrate.Immigration has existed for thousands of years.People move for different reasons.Even people from developed climes love to some other parts of the world.Thats the way it is.Your judgemental tone is inappropriate. Whatever choices people make concerning immigration is their business. You make yours and live with it
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Grace001:

Please tell this people who use this cliche “ Let’s build our own country”

Those that run the affairs of this country or those that are decision makers from 70s till dates have refused to build our own country.

Those that have the constitutional means refuse to build this country, is it the common man/masses that will build this country? is it not those elected as leaders that will build or make positive changes ? Yet they did nothing, so what can the common man can do?
they lack sense. I remember during yar adua era when many Nigerians abroad came home. Many have returned after being frustrated by lack of common infrastructure, you open a business and you spend a fortune on diesel, local and state government taxation, pilfering staff and many other nonsense. Come 2023 foolish Nigerians will still go to vote atiku, tinubu and co. How. Will the country even develop
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by tommy589(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Liberia was not colonized and is over 100 years old and is still a shithole. Nigeria has been independent for 60 years and is still a shit hole... its not colonization for america and canada too were colonized... its not the leaders... its the people.......

If nigeria can fix itself, as an immigrant to canada you will be respected.... chinese dont experience racism in canada because their country is okay... its blacks that are at the bottom of the pyramid.....

Don't mention Liberia. The freed slaves that settled in Liberia became the colonisers,lording it over the original settlers.
Real Nations don't grow in 100 years. The British and Japanese monarchy are over a thousand years. China and Ethiopia are over 2000 years as nations.Despite past problems they are developing today. Check a good number of the Arab and Asian countries too.
Their were incursions by the Europeans to Asians and Arab nations too but their development continued because they still maintained their age long boundaries and people. They were not artificially created nations like in Africa and made to be in a country with strangers that did not share their aspirations and values

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na wah for this kind topic o.

Op, immigrants are not "leeches", they're searching for a better life and multiple reasons known to them. This has always been and will always be, it's not leeching on white people, it's nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

Don't mind them. I have accepted the fact that blacks can't build a society. They will always mess it up. The only reasons blacks can't mess up these white countries or other race countries is because those countries have strong institutions that can't be messed with.

If they had weak institutions, blacks would have messed them up.

Blacks don't have the mental strength to create, they only interested in chopping life. Blacks want enjoy now now. No future plan. Everything about us as a race is to chop life and enjoy now now.

A white colonial master discovered this decades ago and wrote about it. To a black man, he just want to work, buy car, eat food, have sex. He rarely tries to discover how things work or to create something.

That is why all the natural resources given to African countries, they still export the raw materials without creating anything out of it. When they export raw materials to mainly white countries, the white men will now convert these raw materials into finished goods and sell back to blacks.

The resources in black countries are enough to turn the race into a global force.

Blacks cry of racism. They aren't the only ones who got colonized. Asian countries have risen from colonialism too.

Even if I go to another man's country, I will always accept the fact that we have failed as a race. Blacks are kinda parasite.

Take for instance, if u talk of any country on naira land today, and share beautiful pics here, Nigerians will begin to ask u, what jobs are there, which job opportunities are there. They won't ask how to create jobs o. It is how to get jobs there.

And at the end, the job is to get money and buy car, carry women.

Even in Africa, the worse regions are west Africa and east Africa. These two regions are black dominated regions in Africa.

Southern Africa which has great percentage of whites is doing very well. In fact, some countries in southern Africa will give u a decent life and infrastructures like u would see in Middle European countries. SA for instance has mad infrastructures that can compete with European standard.

North Africa which is mainly dominated by Arabs also has great infrastructures. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, etc have great infrastructure standard. Electricity, railway system, good educational system, water, etc. These things are hard in West Africa which is dominated by blacks.

West Africa is the worse of them all. That is where Nigeria falls into. Something is wrong with the black race. Check Haiti or any black dominated and ruled country, they are all shitholes.

I have always wondered what if white countries collapse, where will blacks now run to?
I hate to admit it, but you're speaking facts. Anyways, wetin dey again if not to chop life? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Activist001:

I hate to admit it, but you're speaking facts. Anyways, wetin dey again if not to chop life? grin

Na to chop life o grin

But we should not be angry when these other countries who worked so hard to fix their country mock us. I have stopped being angry and accepted the reality.

I personally think there is relationship between the core black race and the children of Noah in the bible. The ones he placed curse on grin

There is no country with mainly blacks who manage every aspect of the society that has done well o. None.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

Na to chop life o grin

But we should not be angry when these other countries who worked so hard to fix their country mock us. I have stopped being angry and accepted the reality.

I personally think there is relationship between the core black race and the children of Noah in the bible. The ones he placed curse on grin

There is no country with mainly blacks who manage every aspect of the society that has done well o. None.
Omo, na wah. You're very correct but I don't agree with the Noah reference your talking about.

Anyways, what's the way forward for the black race? How can we move forward? It's truly sickening I tell you.

We can't be respected at the level with want at the international stage until we fix our motherland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheEnforcer:
People with always immigrate.Immigration has existed for thousands of years.People move for different reasons.Even people from developed climes love to some other parts of the world.Thats the way it is.Your judgemental tone is inappropriate. Whatever choices people make concerning immigration is their business. You make yours and live with it

There is no "judgement tone" that is "inappropriate" - Nigerians love using "tone" to either hide from the facts or absolve self from responsibility.

And yes I agree immigration has always existed and will always exist.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
@all pls pursue your immigration programs to whatever countries you desire, get your second citizenship and do what makes you happy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Activist001:

Omo, na wah. You're very correct but I don't agree with the Noah reference your talking about.

Anyways, what's the way forward for the black race? How can we move forward? It's truly sickening I tell you.

We can't be respected at the level with want at the international stage until we fix out motherland.

your last statement says it all.. and many people dont want to accept this ugly reality. Who will respect a race that has so much naturally but has failed over and over again to fix even the most basic things in their home countries.

Till date, we depend on these other races for building anything in our home lands. Very annoying!

The way forward, in reference to Nigeria, we fix our existence first. A country where yorubas have full right and control of their nation will do better than what is obtainable now. If we can fix this, the rest can fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

your last statement says it all.. and many people dont want to accept this ugly reality. Who will respect a race that has so much naturally but has failed over and over again to fix even the most basic things in their home countries.

Till date, we depend on these other races for building anything in our home lands. Very annoying!

The way forward, in reference to Nigeria, we fix our existence first. A country where yorubas have full right and control of their nation will do better than what is obtainable now. If we can fix this, the rest can fall in place.

Pls let's move forward.... I want to go to Canada.... to broaden my horizons..... anyone else here, pls immigrate to whatever country you want. THE EARTH IS THE LORDS AND THE FULLNESS THERE OF so pls go to whatever country you want and enjoy there.
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Pls let's move forward.... I want to go to Canada.... to broaden my horizons..... anyone else here, pls immigrate to whatever country you want. THE EARTH IS THE LORDS AND THE FULLNESS THERE OF so pls go to whatever country you want and enjoy there.

That is not the essence of this thread. The essence of this thread is why the black race with all her riches still cant build a single society that has developed?

That is the focus.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

That is not the essence of this thread. The essence of this thread is why the black race with all her riches still cant build a single society that has developed?

That is the focus.

Not just riches but also very good weather. Nigeria has warm climate year round..... Canada has -25celcius 4-5 months a year except BC. Nigeria is clearly better climate wise....
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by olujastro: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Average white man - curious, gains knowledge and uses same knowledge to build his society for the benefit of everyone. Summary - curiosity

Average black man - not curious, only interested in making money through any means, uses same money to give himself the best life. Summary - greed

I’ve always known this that’s why I’m not surprised about the general poor state of black-owned countries.
Elections after elections, nothing much changes because we still end up with people with the average black man’s mentality in public offices.

That’s why it takes luck for you to end up with a state governor who thinks a little above the average black man’s mentality about life, and “performs” better than his peers in same positions.

And that’s why when I vote or take sides in our elections, I go for the candidate with the less greedy lifestyle.
And that’s how we ended managing a slowpoke like Buhari as president for 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Not just riches but also very good weather. Nigeria has warm climate year round..... Canada has -25celcius 4-5 months a year except BC. Nigeria is clearly better climate wise....

Yes, even in climate wise, the west african region has one of the best climates. We are blessed. But we cant build anything! That is what we are talking about.

Are we going to continue like this? I asked on twitter what if these countries we run to collapse? We will start looking for another place to run to? Will it be a crime if there is one black country that is developed by blacks them selves?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Princedapace:

Yes, even in climate wise, the west african region has one of the best climates. We are blessed. But we cant build anything! That is what we are talking about.

Are we going to continue like this? I asked on twitter what if these countries we run to collapse? We will start looking for another place to run to? Will it be a crime if there is one black country that is developed by blacks them selves?

I hope those that travel out bring back a better mentality that can lead to better development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Princedapace(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

I hope those that travel out bring back a better mentality that can lead to better development of Nigeria.

Not possible. Like I said, the average black man just want to make money, buy car, carry women, have s e x, make babies, buy houses, wines, flex. Nothing more.

All these hustle, hustle, is just to carry babe, buy car, build houses! I strongly believe that there is something wrong with the core black mentality which needs to be worked on intentionally, starting from when the kids are in pre pry school. We need to intentionally build the next generation of black kids from Africa to create and not just to consume!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Abbeycaesar(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
But nobody takes them serious or gives them any attention.
BigBashiru:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Abbeycaesar(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
It appears the black race has been jinxed not to succeed together as an entity and there seems to be something wrong genetically which gives rise to all these unfavourable characteristics we are known for.
It will take us admitting our frailties and weaknesses before we can make any attempt at building ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by TheEnforcer: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

There is no "judgement tone" that is "inappropriate" - Nigerians love using "tone" to either hide from the facts or absolve self from responsibility.

And yes I agree immigration has always existed and will always exist.
What about you calling them leeches and parasites??Isnt that judgemental ?
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by BigBashiru: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheEnforcer:
What about you calling them leeches and parasites??Isnt that judgemental ?

Its a statement of fact.... because white people arent coming to live in africa at the same rate at which people are going to them. but please anyone is free to go and live in any country they want. me myself wan go canada or US smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by mrjojo: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
So what then exactly is the way forward? I'm certain change and success of the black race has eluded my generation, even the next.
I'm glad very few have started asking the difficulty and right questions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by Grace001: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
they lack sense. I remember during yar adua era when many Nigerians abroad came home. Many have returned after being frustrated by lack of common infrastructure, you open a business and you spend a fortune on diesel, local and state government taxation, pilfering staff and many other nonsense. Come 2023 foolish Nigerians will still go to vote atiku, tinubu and co. How. Will the country even develop

You deserve a cold Campari smiley
Re: Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? by jesmond3945: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

No it's exclusively blacks - they enter the boat from africa into Europe.... there's no sea connecting Pakistan to Europe.
this man you talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? / Yuletide: LASG Says Law Banning Boat Operations After 7pm Is Still In Place / Funny Borders Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.