Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (9741 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Hall Of Fame: Soludo delists 1st Anambra executive governor, Mbadinuju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Godons1: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

My yoruba Muslim, long time, how are you doing? cheesy

My yoruba Muslim, long time, how are you doing?

I dey EAST dey ISLAMIZE all IGBOS that are not yet MUSLIM grin grin

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by engrchykae(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even at your failure, na still fulani cause am..

all your life problems na fulani..

Lol
you want to die on top Igbo matter,na Igbo cause your bad condition?

2 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by fuckboys: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Its was rumoured that his accounts officer/girlfriend played fast one on him...now the said accounts officer became his benefactor... She is a Senator and Currently a political heavyweight in Anambra State.
stella oduah? cheesy
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2020
fuckboys:
stella oduah? cheesy

Big NO! One more guess! Let me give u a clue.....she worked in Zenith bank...and have been relevant in Anambra politics since 2003 till date..Stella has always been in Oil and Gas sector
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Behopeful: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. However, let's not sugar-coat the man's abysmal performance. He was a total failure as a governor. May we not have such a governor.

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Behopeful: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Her name na Uche. If you put an Ekwunife na you Sabi
Karemarealty288:
Its was rumoured that his accounts officer/girlfriend played fast one on him...now the said accounts officer became his benefactor... She is a Senator and Currently a political heavyweight in Anambra State.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by SonOfMargaret27: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Ekwu with the Knife.........Oh Uche!!!
Karemarealty288:

Big NO! One more guess! Let me give u a clue.....she worked in Zenith bank...and have been relevant in Anambra politics since 2003 till date..Stella has always been in Oil and Gas sector
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by bigpicture001: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Uche ekwenife u mean...?

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by nku5: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
fuckboys:
stella oduah? cheesy

No o. She was already an oil and gas tycoon by the
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by fuckboys: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:

nku5:

No o. She was already an oil and gas tycoon by the

Uche Ekwunife, anambra central.? cheesy
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2020
fuckboys:

Uche Ekwunife, anambra central.? cheesy

A bottle of Hero for you... grin
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
engrchykae:
you want to die on top Igbo matter,na Igbo cause your bad condition?

akiko

Even at your failure, na still fulani cause am..

all your life problems na fulani..

Lol

well very clear to anyone that no govt will in anambra state will agree to any SE security network..

No repeat of bakassi nonsense
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by cyberaddict: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Odera
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Hisduchess(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
The man who rose to the top and fell to the bottom, chai what a life.

The last time I saw him, he was like a nobody and I wondered if that was the same man we once had as Governor.

May his soul RIP.

Yes, evil men do lives with them.that man dealt with Anambra educational system eeeh.we that had parents that are government teachers will understand that his terrible tenure.Life is vain and unless you understand it you will keep chasing shadows instead of being good to people around you.

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Op80: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2020
This man that called pensioners including my father "dead woods". Today he is dead and some of the aged he insulted are still living including my father who is 90 years plus.

Lessons for privileged people who run their mouths anyhow because of temporal opportunity

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Bialegend(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Rest in peace..

His greatest undoing was bringing Useless Aba boys and called Dem bakassi..

Though they met same fate they carry come but no sane human will allow such again in Anambra state.

So anybody looking for any stupid SE security network to form should go back to his/her state and strengthen community cum vigilante security system.....

No Joint Security system will ever work let alone accepting it......It has so many demerits.
This fulani zombie. Fear of ESN will cause you stroke soon.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Philipxxxx0: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
May God forgive me for saying this, but I wish him to riot in hell, because of all the pain he cause my parents, my education, my future,
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by murphyrichy(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2020
As far as am concerned, Anambra state teachers have long conducted his burial service during his regime.... Anambra state can't miss such a ridiculous man.

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by michlins(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's alleged that a female senator ruined his life. Don't ask me who cause even me don't know

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by TooMuchStuff: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
tit:
Obiano will be worster than this
Say what,,,,?
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bialegend:
This fulani zombie. Fear of ESN will cause you stroke soon.
I am not even talking about ESN.
Who get time for such.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by odogwux(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
I just heard he's still alive
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godons1:

Your wish, but we're not cowards like oduduwa grin
Godons1:

Your wish, but we're not cowards like oduduwa
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by BafanaBafana: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
His government was so bad that his party refused to give him second term ticket
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Liposure: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
The mention of this name readily brings to mind the bakassi boys. I think that was maybe the only good thing his administration gave Anambrarians but it also came with alotta bloodshed and I doubt if an innocent blood wasn't shed in all of bakassi's hankypanky
bakassi boys really went on rampage during his tenure
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Liposure:
bakassi boys really went on rampage during his tenure
He was the one that invited them from Abia state when terror was a lifestyle in Anambra esp. Onitsha. When gunshots were taken as the sound of bangers.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Opemiposii(f): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
ehya.. rip
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by ZaRuleOfLaw: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Paperwhite:
The death of the then MBA chair-Barr.Banabas Igwe his wife and others who were assassinated during the governorship of Chinwike Mbadinuju is still fresh in our minds.
that's the only thing I think of when I hear his name. his administration used bakassi boys to waste Mr Barnabas & his pregnant wife. slaughtered in the most barbaric way ever
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by FirstCounsel(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
tit:
Obiano will be worster than this
You're kidding right?
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
He just celebrated his 29th year marriage anniversary where he promised to build a magnificent house better than the one he's living in to mark their 30th anniversary next year.

Dead people don't celebrate or mark wedding anniversary.

Dr Chinwoke Odera Mbadinuju is still hale and hearty and all those who wished him death will end up in shame.

Ndi ala.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Rest in peace..

His greatest undoing was bringing Useless Aba boys and called Dem bakassi..

Though they met same fate they carry come but no sane human will allow such again in Anambra state.

So anybody looking for any stupid SE security network to form should go back to his/her state and strengthen community cum vigilante security system.....

No Joint Security system will ever work let alone accepting it......It has so many demerits.
U like talking rubbish this boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banditry, Kidnapping: Hold The Government Responsible – Arewa Youths President / Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest / Senate President Bukola Saraki Speaks On Insecurity And State Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.