Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) (28464 Views)

Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Obinnasvg: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaisha ma du kpe
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97578695:
Good members of Nairaland, One day soon by 2021 Your mom will ask you for 10K, But you will send her 100K! #JustBelieve.
Happy New Year in advance y'all!
We Rise!!
AMEN BROTHER
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by oshonwambada: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2020
philips007:
Why posting this stupid thing online. Nonsense
No one is going to give u the attention u are seeking.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by kenzysmith: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
everybody done turn billionaire for nairaland because person by land of 800k she done turn billionaire una matter tire me

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Maywealth:
Kaisha billionaire mother gift her 2 and half plot of land as a gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhxyT6PFek

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbJ0gYF2TZ/?igshid=157yq9ibxy94k
I don't understand why is she bearing Aboki name?
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Friday20: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tochiology:
From what I understand in the video, it appears her wealthy mum is from IMO while the dad is from the north.

She, said she wants her daughter to reside in IMO state, that's why she chose to buy her land from her home town.

Thanks. God bless.

Respect!!!
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Rossycee(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Friday20:
I don't undrstand you mean:

*Kaisha Umaru* and In Imo state or you want to say Kano state or Borno state?

I guess im missing something here.
Kaisha's mother is from Imo state.. Hope you understand now.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Rossycee(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
freshvine:
Keisha house in the heat of igboland? Sounds awkward! They better move to sokoto grin
How?? Her mum is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Rossycee(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
bigcasava1:
I don't understand why is she bearing Aboki name?
Her dad is from Sokoto, mum Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Friday20: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Rossycee:

Kaisha's mother is from Imo state.. Hope you understand now.

Already being told the situation. Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
sexymonkey:
Neo should've gone for this Kaisha instead of Vee.

I believe so too and I’m sure when vee finishes with him he will think again. U don’t want a lady that can’t get along with ur family or friends or anyone else. Vee can be that difficult.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
A mother's gift to her child is priceless. You can't put a price tag on it.
biden123:
Land that is not worth up to 50K. wink
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by bilaya(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
biden123:
Land that is not worth up to 50K. wink
Your life must be really miserable. Which one did your mother or father give you?

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
I thought she is a Muslim
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by naijapage(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
aycorporat:
Nice one
This didn't come from Igbere TV reports Devotional another branch of Nairaland.

The way the word billionaire is used now by bloggers...

Nice one from the mum. God help us to leave good assets behind for our children.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by jamjo: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
NORSIYK:

Lies from pit of hell

Why do you say it's lies did you bought or sold any.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by NORSIYK(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
jamjo:

Why do you say it's lies did you bought or sold any.

Yes my friend from there and he bought land there last year below a million naira for a plot
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by jamjo: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
NORSIYK:

Yes my friend from there and he bought land there last year below a million naira for a plot

Not you but your friend, from what community please tell me because I'm interested.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by NORSIYK(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
jamjo:

Not you but your friend, from what community please tell me because I'm interested.

He's from ibele
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Biggers82(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2021
majamajic:

She will turn it burial ground
U
Are u fine now ?

Will you keep mute dia
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by gleamy(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
This life sha.. na everything dem dey carry camera for now.. Wetin we never see before for land.. mtchewwww
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by TrippleSource: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
jaxxy:

I believe so too and I’m sure when vee finishes with him he will think again. U don’t want a lady that can’t get along with ur family or friends or anyone else. Vee can be that difficult.

It is only Venita that doesn't like Vee, Neo' sister likes Vee and encourages their love. I hope you know venita is just a cousin.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by TrippleSource: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
sexymonkey:
Neo should've gone for this Kaisha instead of Vee.
Neo followed his heart and I am happy for him.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
TrippleSource:

It is only Venita that doesn't like Vee, Neo' sister likes Vee and encourages their love. I hope you know venita is just a cousin.

I know Venita is his cousin and they are very close and how do u know his sisters like vee encourage their love? Sm1 who ran their own brother down several times like she’s miss perfect??

Do u think Venita just choose to dislike vee or she saw how she acted towards neyo on the show?? I’m sure u heard how she spoke to him severally in condescending manner?
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by TrippleSource: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
jaxxy:

I know Venita is his cousin and they are very close and how do u know his sisters like vee encourage their love? Sm1 who ran their own brother down several times like she’s miss perfect??

Do u think Venita just choose to dislike vee or she saw how she acted towards neyo on the show?? I’m sure u heard how she spoke to him severally in condescending manner?
I follow his sister on twitter and that's how I know. Venita has issues with vee cos of Vee' intro that says another Vee is a counterfeit. Vee didn't act anyhow, she treated Neo the way she did to punish him for disrespecting her. If you watched the show you would know Neo used to treat her somehow to the extent of bodyshaming her before she changed it for him. Both Neo and Vee had their shortcomings and are both working on it.....there is no relationship without its own issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo) / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.