Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" (49350 Views)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
realokopi:
Soldiers aren't human right? If a soldier is to chose from a long queue of prospective concubines your only role there is to be cleaning the footwears of the "applicants" because you wouldn't even be qualified to join the queue.

You won't even see my shadow around you guys.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by DasaintHope(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

You see? Your reactions to my comment alone says it all.

Cia o...

**Runs out of thread**
Speak for yourself. All I know is if we meet in reality nobody go tell you to off pant
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2020
DasaintHope:

Speak for yourself. All I know is if we meet in reality nobody go tell you to off pant

Lol.. no doubt, you guys are cute but damn too hard. I can't deal.

Only a female soldier can date you guys. tongue
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Lenient001: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2020
After all, he supposed not to have killed himself. Alas, the truth might have been emerged.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by DasaintHope(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. no doubt, you guys are cute but damn too hard. I can't deal.

Only a female soldier can date you guys. tongue
lol really... I cannot for the World of it date a female Soldier, make I dey date Sama, my brother in arms.
Abeg I can't fit can't. It's rare to see a female soldier dating a male Soldier. Due to obvious reasons

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Better!!!
CalliDora1:

You won't even see my shadow around you guys.

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
DasaintHope:

lol really... I cannot for the World of it date a female Soldier, make I dey date Sama, my brother in arms.
Abeg I can't fit can't. It's rare to see a female soldier dating a male Soldier. Due to obvious reasons

Eheennn... See your life? Lol..

Abeg, let like begat like.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Reference(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Murder suicide.
Guns are not made that way. They have robust safety devices.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Do you know what misfire is? That is miss . How can you misfire and kill someone and yourself?
They did not even say accidental discharge, which makes more sense.

He shot her first,after realising what he did he shot himself. That is murder and suicide at crime scene. Simple.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by olamoses75(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Vatod(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
No case! RIP
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by ifiokbenzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
I think the soldier take another soldier mistress. The owner of the mistress returned caught them redhanded, grabbed the rifle fire 2 shots to level scores(no witness) and left the scene. Come back and raise false alarm, for me the 1st responder is my prime suspect...another crime of passion
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

Was his mistress not innocent? This a general bad news abeg.

That would depend on if he has a wife
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Updating9JA: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Abi now. He first aimed at his mistress then "misfired" and then he aimed at himself and "misfired" a second time...Makes a lot of sense grin What are the odds?

MODIFIED

Right. But this happens when a round is fired at someone at point-blank range Devotional and then via the exit wound the projectile force of the bullet hits the second victim in the line of the fire.

So it's definitely not possible in this scenario unless the soldier and his mistress were using the Ak-47 as a selfie stick or the bullet "reversed" after hitting the mistress and came back to the soldier. cheesy bollywood shit
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by tonyson010(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
sunnybobonwa:

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-nigerian-soldier-misfires-service-rifle-kills-self-mistress/

A lot of force personnel should be examined for mental health issues....it is a silent killer. But our country leaders don't care except if it affects them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali / Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.