Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" (49346 Views)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by juniorstar(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2020
what do u think would happen if u had 50 of these combatant soldiers sent to ensure a peaceful protest remains peaceful. this is pure murder and suicide. what did the lady do to deserve this end?
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by kay29000(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2020
There was no one there so why are they concluding it was an accidental discharge? He probably shit his mistress during an argument and shot himself afterwards.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by olatade(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Probably was "warning the air" with the his rifle.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2020
edunaragold:

Bomb dey your head ooo,na all soldier bad,

I never said they are bad. Please don't misquote me. They are just not gentle manly. It's not far fetched.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Gemid94(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly add 'GRAPHIC' to the headline, moderator
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by adecz: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
⏩Hope he wasn't betrayed to
Fulani herdsmen by his own
colleagues.

⏩How does one kill himself &
another person by "accidental discharge"?

Many strange things are going on
in the army today.❎❎❎❎
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Fulani terrorist forces are taking over military commands, therefore they need his uniform to give to their fulani terrorist boys and girls.

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Anyone who believe this cock and bull story will believe Buhari is a Professor of Medicine. The guy accidentally shot himself and then shot his girlfriend. How dumb do these people think we are?
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by fof1: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
sunnybobonwa:

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-nigerian-soldier-misfires-service-rifle-kills-self-mistress/

HE MUST HAVE (MISTAKENLY) KILLED HER,SO HE KILLED HIMSELF. WHICH ONE IS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE...COVER UP LANGUAGE OF POLICE,PLS.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Mummymahdi(f): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Abi now. He first aimed at his mistress then "misfired" and then he aimed at himself and "misfired" a second time...Makes a lot of sense grin What are the odds?

Right. But this happens when a round is fired at someone at point-blank range and then via the exit wound, the projectile force of the bullet hits the second victim in the line of the fire.

So it's definitely not possible in this scenario unless the soldier and his wife were using the Ak-47 as a selfie stick or the bullet "reversed" after hitting the wife and came back to the soldier. cheesy bollywood shit

It's just sad, though no b wife na mistress, wife go dye there dey wait with children then this news go reach her
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Gmajor(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
This sounds like a murder suicide.
How do you misfire and kill two people??
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by idahme(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
"The divisional police officer has been contacted on the matter"
So investigations has not even been conducted, NA has come out with a verdict of accidental discharge. This people will never change after disgracing themselves by giving more than 4 different account on lekki toll gate shooting.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by ajexz: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Misfire twice? Let me not say what's on my mind..
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Uchasa(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2020
The Nigerian Government deems it fit to post people with names such as Ayodele,Emeka,Ogbonda,Ejiro,Osas,Aiyebabiri to the North were insecurity is the norm so they can be killed at any slightest provocation, while Musa,Audu,Abdul,Yunusa,Mohammed are posted to the South where insecurity is at the minimum so they can opress innocent individuals.
What a country!!
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by deavicky(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Misfired raffle, kill the lady and also the shooter. I just wonder the position he held the raffle to can achieve killing himself and another person. Just asking for curiosity sake.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Ekpekaycee: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
I will only accept this account if both of them were killed by one bullet but If by two bullets then it is probably murder and suicide.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Alfredbodmax: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Complicated
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
strange death, thought accidental discharge was police specialty.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Judolisco(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
angry

Sugar coated suicide. Why gloss a rusty story, to what end na

undecided
so they won't bear responsibility for the mistress death

1 Like

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Ryan03(f): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Abi now. He first aimed at his mistress then "misfired" and then he aimed at himself and "misfired" a second time...Makes a lot of sense grin What are the odds?

Right. But this happens when a round is fired at someone at point-blank range and then via the exit wound the projectile force of the bullet hits the second victim in the line of the fire.

So it's definitely not possible in this scenario unless the soldier and his mistress were using the Ak-47 as a selfie stick or the bullet "reversed" after hitting the mistress and came back to the soldier. cheesy bollywood shit
laugh won kill me o, selfie stick grin
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Tbasicme: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
The incident Look more like professional assassination that was meant to look accidental discharge. The probability of a bullet killing 2 people at the is very rare.

2. Since a woman is involved we all know that soldiers can kill because of a woman.

I think the matter should be investigated with the use of forensics
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Stubborn82: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
Am I the only who doesn't believe this story

How can a soldier misfire a gun inside a room?

A soldier for that matter who is well trained to handle guns.

Could that mean one misfire bullet kills both of them?

Or could it be that, the misfire bullet first kill his mistress and at the result of murder case, he killed himself.

I am having this feeling that, there are more to this story
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by MrDebonair: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Bollocks. Guess same bullet killed the soldier then changed trajectory to kill the woman. It must be a precision guided multi-target bullet.

Lies
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by DarkJeddi(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Self inflicted accidental discharge?
Thank God it did not hit an innocent person Sha
RIP
So the Mistress was not an innocent person? angry
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Will it kill both news mongers and the Army to come out clean, and tell us that one of them committed murder-suicide?!!...

No be only "Accidentally Misfired"!!! He misfired once and managed to successfully take out himself and another person... Issokay!
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Sirmuel1(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:
I wonder why any girl would date a soldier.

What was he doing with a gun in a romantic mood/setting? Wrong move.

RIP.

You're just stvpid.
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by DasaintHope(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

RIP.
You say!!! Go ask. Military boys, Na them dey rush us. Speak for yourself

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by just4dem(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
They almost saw 2021 but.........
This 2020 self

Only God knows what Abacha saw den dat he said vision 2020
you are a clown guy
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Sirmuel1:

You're just stvpid.
DasaintHope:

You say!!! Go ask. Military boys, Na them dey rush us. Speak for yourself

You see? Your reactions to my comment alone says it all.

Cia o...

**Runs out of thread**
Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Soldiers aren't human right? If a soldier is to chose from a long queue of prospective concubines your only role there is to be cleaning the footwears of the "applicants" because you wouldn't even be qualified to join the queue.
CalliDora1:

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" by anytexy: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
If I believe this story that means I can believe anything.. Mcheew!! Anyway shaa. RIp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Father Brutalises His Own Children In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.