Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) (7371 Views)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by winterfell007(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Okay!! They've started another hype. Eko for show grin grin
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Lagos for show
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by drlateef: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Can we please erase 2020 from Calendar? I don’t think it existed.
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Stewart883(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2020
I still want to know why young ladies like lagos so much I live on the island and see so many immoral stuff done by this young women.
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by BennyDGreat: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2020
drlateef:
Can we please erase 2020 from Calendar? I don’t think it existed.

drlateef, strangely, this year was the best for some.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by PHAYOL81: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
This is lagos... This is the zeal.
Come what may, we always rise again; we always rise better, greater and mightier.
This coming year, we're picking up again and rise to the greatest of ovation. Its our world, let's show them haters how the game's played. #LagosWinForever
#EkoOniBajeO
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by drlateef: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
BennyDGreat:

drlateef, strangely, this year was the best for some.

Yes true, but majority will never like to remember this year.
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
lol they deliberately didn’t show the lekki tollgate
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2020
drlateef:

Yes true, but majority will never like to remember this year.

The thing is as Nigerians, we must begin to think without a box sef.

We all need a major mindshift that opens us to possibilities we never believe existed.

There's too much bandwagon in the country and the government is the major cause. You come out with a new idea and blow, it's only a matter of time before they start billing you in a bid to run you down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
To all of you that burn Lagos down , the sponsored hoodlums, the politicians that sponsored them, the yeyebrities that took money from politicians, all you work for shall burn down, e ni ko ere oko dele
To the real protesters God bless you all ...Our own Lagos koni baje
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97575074:
Good news.
May it never be well with all the hoodlums being sponsored by corrupt politicians to cause mayhem on this nation as the reasonable ones among us go about our genuine protest.
May it never be well with the cow telling his boys to murder policemen in live broadcast.
Next year will not end well for cownu as long as he is still urging his brainwashed swines to burn down the zoo that he says he has no properties in.
(If you are one of his swines that went about to murder policemen, quote this post, let Nigerians know you NOW!
We will make you popular by tagging you back!!)

DECEMBER 2020 IS HERE:

Their plan to overthrow Buhari through the EndSARS Protest didn't succeed.

Nnamdi Kanu is still on the run.

Buharists are solidily Behind Buhari.

Buhari is still the President.

Alhamdulillah!!

Bye Bye 2020.
Welcome 2021
God bless you ... if yiu don't like Buhari , next election is coming get your pvc and vote or better still kill yourself before then ... Buhari still the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by bash8936: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2020
OJay360:
Useless overhyped piece of trash grin

Why all this hating on Lagos?

Na people like this burn Lagos down...Shey na Lagos be the curse of your village and family generational problem and backwardness.
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by bash8936: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Brutee:
Posting a picture of a location in Lagos doesn't make Lagos beautiful, I've been to most places in Lagos and I can tell you it's overrated. Only 10% of Lagos is beautiful, 90% are slums

Shut up idiot! You’ve not been to 5% of Lagos atall.
The real rich people in Lagos that have access to those places will never even say such because they know Wetin them get fool. Poor bastard! Na Lagos make ur village Dey backward...No go find job!
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by drlateef: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2020
BennyDGreat:

The thing is as Nigerians, we must begin to think without a box sef.

We all need a major mindshift that opens us to possibilities we never believe existed.

There's too much bandwagon in the country and the government is the major cause. You come out with a new idea and blow, it's only a matter of time before they start billing you in a bid to run you down.

I agree with you. People should put on their thinking cap and stop following band wagon. We should be innovative and creative. Many businesses online cannot easily be taxed.
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by BennyDGreat: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2020
drlateef:

I agree with you. People should put on their thinking cap and stop following band wagon. We should be innovative and creative. Many businesses online cannot easily be taxed.

Well, online business takes time to really hit it big. Your level of tenacity has to be on a violent, unbending one especially in a place like Nigeria.

Also, finding the right people to direct you online is a lot of work. Too many people selling books and don't even have experience on the subject.

One just has to give it a shot and follow up to see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by nothingspoil70: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stewart883:
I still want to know why young ladies like lagos so much I live on the island and see so many immoral stuff done by this young women.
ladies love money. Believe me if you know what to do, there's money in lagos more than anywhere else in Nigeria
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
OJay360:
Useless overhyped piece of trash grin
There is money in Lagos than your region combine anywhere you come from in Nigeria
90 percent of Nigeria good location is in Lagos most cinemas and music video is shoot here
Tell us where you come from
Have you being to Lagos truly ? In falz voice if I take you to places in island you will love Lagos
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
bash8936:

Why all this hating on Lagos?

Na people like this burn Lagos down...Shey na Lagos be the curse of your village and family generational problem and backwardness.
In defence of your trash, you had to bring family, generation curse, typical of trash dwellers
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Scout60(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97575074:
Good news.
May it never be well with all the hoodlums being sponsored by corrupt politicians to cause mayhem on this nation as the reasonable ones among us go about our genuine protest.
May it never be well with the cow telling his boys to murder policemen in live broadcast.
Next year will not end well for cownu as long as he is still urging his brainwashed swines to burn down the zoo that he says he has no properties in.
(If you are one of his swines that went about to murder policemen, quote this post, let Nigerians know you NOW!
We will make you popular by tagging you back!!)

DECEMBER 2020 IS HERE:

Their plan to overthrow Buhari through the EndSARS Protest didn't succeed.

Nnamdi Kanu is still on the run.

Buharists are solidily Behind Buhari.

Buhari is still the President.

Alhamdulillah!!

Bye Bye 2020.
Welcome 2021

you are seriously insane I swear. When SARS where busy killing innocent people, you went into hiding. Now it is that endsars is to overthrow the government.

guy you have lost it. May the lives of innocent people who lost their lives in the hands of SARS be upon you.

You saw evil you turn around because of little change they are paying you. Don't worry, it will soon locate your family. Amen
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Disturb: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintHilary:
If you check am well, alot of people had a good year
baba..the work you started that enabled you quit betting and poverty... Can one start it with 20k

Resuming school soon with plenty challenges on my head..I'm in need of funds...
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by Updating9JA: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
AnonPoet:
2020 is almost over, and Lagosians have been through the toughest trials we can imagine. Some of us have lost a lot, some gained, but most of us are trying to be Devotional hopeful for a better year ahead.

Now it is time to say goodbye to 2020, and say welcome to 2021, May it be a better year for you and your families, and your friends.

2021 #WeMove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XrrVxfDcSA
Re: Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video) by hexenbiest: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
We have had the toughest trials this year 2020 which has left the nations economy in a very poor state, despite these outcomes we can still save towards our financial goals with i-nest and earn 10% interest while at it. Visit the link below my signature to get started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport To Inject $360 Billion To Nigerian Economy / New Photos Of Tinubu Has Internet Blowing Up,it Looks That He Is Aging Backwards / Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.