Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? (2986 Views)

Some Igbo' Are Doing Too Much / Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. / Why Igbo's Are Ahead Of Other Tribes In Nigeria, Obasanjo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

Which one did your people build as a personal investment?

Read from where we started , don't just jump in , or else I will jump on u too , respect yourself pls

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
just like i said, you no get sense at all. Its quite hilarious that you're also bringing up 2nd Niger bridge which is only ONE project for a region of five states. I'm sorry, I can't kiss áss and be stupíd like you.

Which project Jonathan did in those 5 states before he left ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Muna4real(f): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

Jonathan and Amechi are in better position to answer this , the reason is that the easterners never had anyone to move such big projects to the east , tinubu is doing so for the westerners

Jonathan was a wasted slot for SS/SE as far as developments are concerned

Jonathan began the project and Amaechi is not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

And one of the greatest examples of idiocy and uselessness is the north and APC. I mean how can you keep supporting someone that doesn't care if you are killed by terrorists daily. How can you vote for an uneducated bigot and expect the country to become the next America during his reign? Can't you see that there is definitely something wrong with you guys?
Alaye stop derailing the thread, open a thread about the killing in Nigeria, this one nah about train.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Sammy07: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

Which Jonathan?

Approval is different from Realising funds

Realising funds is different from starting projects

starting projects is different from Completing it.

And kindly note that an average Nigerian will praise someone who completed it than the one who started it.
It's not even only in Nigeria.

There are some world inventions where the finisher was remembered not the starter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

Like obasanjo , Jonathan went there but didn't break the ground even , he did the normal political stuff and left or get me his project pics if u can , where he stopped his work , I know buhari started from scratch I was around that area then

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
capitalzero:
Actually it would make economic sense if there is east -west rail line.
So is not making sense now that is connecting some of the south west States abi grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I ask a simple Question and you are blabbing . it make economic sense to link South East with this Buhari train .. Do you know Millions of Igbos travel to North and South west for Business monthly from south East
Govt. can't build everything at once. GEJ started with ABJ-KAD, GMB continue with LAG-IBD, nah small small, everything go still gel together.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Muna4real(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
BabaOwen:
Alaye stop derailing the thread, open a thread about the killing in Nigeria, this one nah about train.

My name is not Alaye and I'm not derailing the thread. You were the one who called nndigbo zombies when you are worse than any zombie on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

My name is not Alaye and I'm not derailing the thread. You were the one who called nndigbo zombies when you are worse than any zombie on planet earth.
Can you show me where I called Igbos zombies? Una go just dey criticise and criticise everything Government dey do like say Una no dey reason. GEJ started from abj to Kaduna, what stopped him from starting it from Anambra to Ibadan? Una hail GEJ, now PMB construct from Lagos to Ibadan, Una dey wail... Una go wail tire.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Afamed: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Hate and nepotism will not let them see the economic viability Aspects..
It's only eastern part that's viable?
Nulli secundus

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Muna4real(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

Read from where we started , don't just jump in , or else I will jump on u too , respect yourself pls

I read from where you started and I must jump into this matter today. Your hypocrisy is annoying me. If you expect the south east to build projects, then other regions should be building too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by obailala(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbos are Travellers it make more economic sense to link the South East with this so called Buhari Train for easy accessibility all over Nigeria .

Thousands of Igbos travel in and out of South East Daily
The railways are expensive and are being built with loans, one at a time. In the coming years, more will be built, and it will get to the south east. For now, we only have 2 main ones; the one built in the FCT and the one built in the commercial capital Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

Which project Jonathan did in those 5 states before he left ?
absolutely nothing my dearest mumu cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

And one of the greatest examples of idiocy and uselessness is the north and APC. I mean how can you keep supporting someone that doesn't care if you are killed by terrorists daily. How can you vote for an uneducated bigot and expect the country to become the next America during his reign? Can't you see that there is definitely something wrong with you guys?

You are both zombies,
That was my initial point
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

I read from where you started and I must jump into this matter today. Your hypocrisy is annoying me. If you expect the south east to build projects, then other regions should be building too.

That's why I said u didn't read from beginning , if u do u will read meaning to my replies to your husband
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
absolutely nothing my dearest mumu cool

U can't do more than simplyleo , do u know him ?
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Muna4real(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

That's why I said u didn't read from beginning , if u do u will read meaning to my replies to your husband

I don't have a husband here Mr. And I read meaning to everything you typed.
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by capitalzero: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2020
BabaOwen:
So is not making sense now that is connecting some of the south west States abi grin
Who said it does not make sense?
Check Nigeria rail map online and be informed
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Afamed: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Pathetic children of confusion.
Buhari is taking too much loan to build train
Buhari is not building train in the east

Confused set of slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Dapson73(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Bialegend:
Those janjawead malfunctioning, ugly looking second-grade terrorist trains are not needed anywhere in the East. You are going to see what is called trains immediately after Biafra is restored.

Hallucination. Lol
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by vanunu: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

2 southern presidents left before buhari , which easterners voted massively , what they did ? Most times huge projects are done by votes, indigenes from that area , PDP got all that from easterners , but they did no huge projects

Insult with facts , I ve given u facts why u can't get rail soon in the east , buhari even tried to deliver that bridge

Mind you Jonathan started the second Niger bridge, which Gowon promised the Igbos in 1970.
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
vanunu:

Mind you Jonathan started the second Niger bridge, which Gowon promised the Igbos in 1970.

No obasanjo started it , go check

https://nestoilgroup.com/nestoil-news/local-content/second-niger-bridge-pirat-x/
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Sirjamo: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I ask a simple Question and you are blabbing . it make economic sense to link South East with this Buhari train .. Do you know Millions of Igbos travel to North and South west for Business monthly from south East
Coming soon
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Sirjamo: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:

That makes the two of you. SE, Zombie number 1 North, Zombie number 2
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Fortune109: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
You wan kee GIG business grin...your fellow igbo grin
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by 4ckyou: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
just like i said, you no get sense at all. Its quite hilarious that you're also bringing up 2nd Niger bridge which is only ONE project for a region of five states. I'm sorry, I can't kiss áss and be stupíd like you.

You are even lucky you got 2nd Niger bridge, tell me which major project is he doing in South South region?
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by Redcrafton: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:
Jonathan was there for 6 yrs , now amechi is minister

Pls leave buhari out of this , he is almost completing the 2nd Niger bridge from zero level, Jonathan didn't touch at all

Buhari has done more good to easterners than Jonathan and amechi combined !

So because Johnathan did do it so Buhari should not do it?

Do you see the mentality of average Nigeria?

Jonathan initiated Abuja - Kaduna rail system.

See the pictures below..the Enugu- PH train was running in GEJ era but that little one is dead since APC came to power.

Partisan folks like you thrive on deceiving the people for your selfish gains.

Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
4ckyou:

You are even lucky you got 2nd Niger bridge, tell me which major project is he doing in South South region?
im from the Niger Delta and trust me, our people are neither serious nor ready for development giving our political leaders leeway to be indolent and stupid except maybe for Wike and Ann Kio-Briggs who is shouting herself hoarse but lacks the funds to mobilize the grassroots. Buhari will gladly leave by 2023 without doing shìt in the Niger Delta because he knows we have no leaders or voices
Re: Igbo's Are Travellers Why Is There No #buhari_train In South East ? by majamajic(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

So because Johnathan did do it so Buhari should not do it?

Do you see the mentality of average Nigeria?

Jonathan initiated Abuja - Kaduna rail system.

See the pictures below..the Enugu- PH train was running in GEJ era but that little one is dead since APC came to power.

Partisan folks like you thrive on deceiving the people for your selfish gains.

We are talking about east , all Jonathan work was in the north , charity begins at home , and don't call me average Nigeria cos am telling u the truth .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: We’re Suffering Consequences Of 1975 Coup, Says Lai / 10,000, 20,000 Plates Of Food In Eatery, Are We Really Poor In Nigeria? / People Still walking around naked in Atiku's Home State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.