Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. (2448 Views)

We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023 - Tony-ezekwelu / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by cosmos1440: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2020
So Nnamdi Kanu has not being agitating for the interest of the Igbos after all ?
So Deji Adeyanju was right when he said, Nnamdi Kanu will thwart the chance of an Igbo president in 2023 after all ?
So the Igbos don't know how to play national politics after all ?
So Biafra was nothing but a mere illusion after all ?
. . .
So who will vote for an Igbo man to become a Nigerian President ?
Is it the Yorubas they call tribal bigots or the Hausas they call religious zealots or the Middle-Belt (North Central) they mock during the Fulani herdsmen crisis ?
Will the votes from the Southeast alone be enough to ensure that a Southeasterner become president ?
I can go on and on . . .

Igbos are jokers when it comes to politics. They even have a saying among themselves "Igbo ama eze president. Meaning the Igbo knows no king president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Christistruth00: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Tofax:
Igbo leaders caution Tinubu, Jonathan, Atiku on 2023 All hopes that leaders of Southeast geopolitical zone would play as united team towards the 2023 general election cycle were shattered yesterday, when stakeholders from the zone met in Owerri.

Igbo leaders, yesterday, restated the call for the next President to emerge from South-East.

They spoke at a Solidarity Conference organised by Global Movement for Igbo President 2023 and United for Better Nigeria Initiative. The conference focused on the emergence of an Igbo President.

In his opening address, a First Republic minister, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, expressed the hope that the emergence of an Igbo man of South-East zone as President would resolve leadership crises in the country.

A former Women Affairs Minister, Josephine Anenih, said the Igbo believe in one Nigeria in spite of deprivations and provocations, saying it justifies the need for an Igbo President to address the myriad of challenges confronting the country.

The chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said the conference was part of efforts to consult widely towards ensuring that every Nigerian supports the quest by the region to produce the next President.

Similarly, the National Chairman of African Democratic Congress (ADC), Chief Ralph Okey Nwosu, stated that being one of the six zones in the country, “it is not out of place if Igbo or South-East comes up that it is their time to rescue Nigeria.”

He appealed to Amechi to ensure realisation of the dream of Nigeria’s founding fathers.

Igbo youths were not left out in the agitation as the National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing, Arthur Obiora, said 2023 President must be an Igbo man.

Obiora, represented by the Director of Planning and Strategy, and leader of Igbo Young Politicians Forum, Tony-Ezekwelu, an engineer, said:
“We are not begging anybody, Igbo man must be President come 2023.

He urged political parties to zone their 2023 presidential tickets to South-East.

“If they want us to remain as multi-ethnic nations that Nigeria is, we will remain and build Nigeria as a country where there is peace, justice, equity and fairness.

Those who are supporting Bola Tinubu and former President Goodluck Jonathan and Atiku Abubakar want to break Nigeria up.” According to him, rotational Presidency should start with Igbo ethnic nation

https://m.guardian.ng/news/igbo-leaders-caution-tinubu-jonathan-atiku-on-2023/

Nigeria does not need a ZOOKEEPER.

Nigeria will never beg for ZOOKEEPERS

2023 is not an Election for ZOOKEEPERS

Nigerians are People and not ZOO animals

PS That doesn't mean a SE person cannot be voted President in Future Elections.
But absolutely no Zookeepers

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Dovegrey: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2020
BabaOwen:
I don't understand the business of Tinubu with Igbos becoming the president in 2023. Is APC not amala and ewedu party again? Igbos should be threatening PDP, not APC.
Trash as usual.....are yoruba the owner of APC?
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Bendeco2020:
The only language Nigerians and it's government understand is force... I like the the part Igbo leaders are taking this time and not being too soft... Being gentle makes North sees south as weaklings
Gbam
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by DasaintHope(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Instead of you guys to protest that President Muhammadu Buhari should go for 3rd term to consolidate his achievements, you are here ranting and even threatening the good people of Nigeria? Lol.. If President Buhari doesn't go for 3rd term, we will vote for any candidate he supports, be it Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or even an alien, cos we trust him..

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
This guy is a goat meeh. Zombie sighted

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Dovegrey: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
cosmos1440:
So Nnamdi Kanu has not being agitating for the interest of the Igbos after all ?
So Deji Adeyanju was right when he said, Nnamdi Kanu will thwart the chance of an Igbo president in 2023 after all ?
. . .
Is it the Yorubas they call tribal bigots or the Hausas they call religious zealots or the Middle-Belt (North Central) they mock during the Fulani herdsmen crisis ?
Will the votes from the Southeast alone be enough to ensure that a Southeasterner become president ?
I can go on and on . . .

Igbos are jokers when it comes to politics. They even have a saying among themselves "Igbo ama eze president. Meaning the Igbo knows no king president
Cry cry baby i want to see ur mum ntoor......Ur ranting end on NL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2020
I like that word MUST!!! it MUST be Igbo presidency or everyone goes their separate ways period.... These idiots are taking the great Igbos for granted. Ndiara everywhere..
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2020
cosmos1440:
. . .
I can go on and on . . .

Nkwugheri
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Dovegrey:

Trash as usual.....are yoruba the owner of APC?
Where in my post did I say Yoruba own the APC. Well, e go do your like film trick when Tinubu becomes their flag bearer in 2022.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Dovegrey: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
BabaOwen:
Where in my post did I say Yoruba own the APC. Well, e go do your like film trick when Tinubu becomes their flag bearer in 2022.
Mark my word northerner can never support tinubu.....
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dovegrey:

Mark my word northerner can never support tinubu.....
Are you saying they won't support him in the APC presidential primary election, or you're saying they won't support him in the presidential general election?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by loopman: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:
It is the turn of the Igbos or everyone goes their separate ways

Yes oooo, time for Igbos to go back home!!!

We must rid the SW of all these people

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by GeneralPula: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Muna4real:
Sometimes when I see these south east politicians, I feel like giving them the beating of their lives. The most annoying part of it is that they are after the money they would steal and not the development of Nigeria.

We know ma’am..

Using the whole SE as a case study..
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Unik3030: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bendeco2020:

As if ur region have a say... Ordinally V.P position is now making you guys to misbehave and keep yarning rubbish online.... You guys will be put to where you belong soon.
d same ordinary vp position u sacrifice your Biafra propaganda for n played second fiddle to an aboki u love to hate

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
No Igbo man can be Nigeria president with the level of disunity in the south east.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by cosmos1440: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Nkwugheri

Umu Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by cosmos1440: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dovegrey:

Cry cry baby i want to see ur mum ntoor......Ur ranting end on NL

Na so wetin I talk pain you reach ?
Na dis song dem dey sing for you when you dey cry ?
No worry, you go soon begin wail
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Obiobidgbo14: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sammy07:
You don't threaten.
You NEGOTIATE / CONVINCE & ALIGN

I believe that Igbos are committed to one Nigerian more than any other tribe in Nigerian,let Nigerians pick their choice as they did to the Yorubas by electing OBJ as president..
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by aribisala0(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
These folk always paint themselves into a corner

I am just wondering the kain style dem go take cover shame wen taim rish
who know know

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Miracle1991: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Election is not won by emotions.
Build your Bridges and everything will fall on the right side.
With this kind of statement,we are not going to vote for an igbo man. Let them do their worst.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by mrkunlex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Eranko n sebi eniyan
even nyamiris want to become president of nigeria, wonders shall never end.
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
What I cherished about these people foolishness is their wailingknowlegy without Ideologies .who tell you the position of presidency is giving in a sentimental manners as you people claimed? You did more than this yet Jonathan was removed as a president ,KANU was declared Terrorist , Kalu went to prison ,ipob supporters drank potopoto in the hand of Buratai .even Python dance on your people .see I no get time for those empty Barrel that always makes noises .

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Olatomiwami(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bendeco2020:

Pained soul... Igbo man will be president come 2023

No chance for ur god tinubu

This is y i don't take u guys serious,wetin concern Tinubu with your rant now? Slug it out with him at the APC primary ,this your late hour love for APC get as e b,thought APC is Hausa/Fulani,Ewedu sand Amala party

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Bendeco2020: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

This is y i don't take u guys serious,wetin concern Tinubu with your rant now? Slug it out with him at the APC primary ,this your late hour love for APC get as e b,thought APC is Hausa/Fulani,Ewedu sand Amala party
And I don't take you serious either.
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by blaqoracle: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2021
tsagir:
THE BIG MISTAKE FOR ANY POLITICAL PARTY IS TO GIVE IGBO PRESIDENTIAL TICKET,BCS AREWA (NORTH) WILL NOT VOTE FOR IGBO, 2023 IS YORUBA TURN
no party will even give them vice

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2021
This thing you call constitution is a literature composed to give a section of the country a deal against their interest. Its a arewa wolf in sheep skin. When you turn down a deal offered from arewa things can get very ugly quickly.

ESN has found a way to return the ugliness, like for like. Any questions

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Rossintii: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2021
cosmos1440:

Umu Ekwensu

Ekwensu is not an evil deity.

It was christianity's need for a 'devil' that led to that misconception.
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by 6digitscomrade: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Tofax:
Igbo leaders caution Tinubu, Jonathan, Atiku on 2023 All hopes that leaders of Southeast geopolitical zone would play as united team towards the 2023 general election cycle were shattered yesterday, when stakeholders from the zone met in Owerri.

Igbo leaders, yesterday, restated the call for the next President to emerge from South-East.

They spoke at a Solidarity Conference organised by Global Movement for Igbo President 2023 and United for Better Nigeria Initiative. The conference focused on the emergence of an Igbo President.

In his opening address, a First Republic minister, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, expressed the hope that the emergence of an Igbo man of South-East zone as President would resolve leadership crises in the country.

A former Women Affairs Minister, Josephine Anenih, said the Igbo believe in one Nigeria in spite of deprivations and provocations, saying it justifies the need for an Igbo President to address the myriad of challenges confronting the country.

The chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said the conference was part of efforts to consult widely towards ensuring that every Nigerian supports the quest by the region to produce the next President.

Similarly, the National Chairman of African Democratic Congress (ADC), Chief Ralph Okey Nwosu, stated that being one of the six zones in the country, “it is not out of place if Igbo or South-East comes up that it is their time to rescue Nigeria.”

He appealed to Amechi to ensure realisation of the dream of Nigeria’s founding fathers.

Igbo youths were not left out in the agitation as the National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing, Arthur Obiora, said 2023 President must be an Igbo man.

Obiora, represented by the Director of Planning and Strategy, and leader of Igbo Young Politicians Forum, Tony-Ezekwelu, an engineer, said:

He urged political parties to zone their 2023 presidential tickets to South-East.

“If they want us to remain as multi-ethnic nations that Nigeria is, we will remain and build Nigeria as a country where there is peace, justice, equity and fairness.

Those who are supporting Bola Tinubu and former President Goodluck Jonathan and Atiku Abubakar want to break Nigeria up.” According to him, rotational Presidency should start with Igbo ethnic nation

https://m.guardian.ng/news/igbo-leaders-caution-tinubu-jonathan-atiku-on-2023/

Let her come to nairaland and then think about what she has just said..lol
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Difrent: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Bendeco2020:

As if ur region have a say... Ordinally V.P position is now making you guys to misbehave and keep yarning rubbish online.... You guys will be put to where you belong soon.

See painment......you forgot to call him fake pastor abi una don tire for name calling.......Obj also did 8 years and BAT will do/ensure another yoruba man rules for another 8 years .....then the north have another 8 years .......by that time una go don get sense say 5% is irrelevant if you have 95% and maybe you will stop all these threats and intimidations and build alliances .

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Bendeco2020:

When the time reach, we will know.
Coward

so all the badmouthing of Tinubu all this while is because of 2023 presidency? Igbo presidency can never come is the likes of Tinubu is not carried along

southeast people are just wasting their time because as far as I detest Tinubu, he's a stakeholders and a political influencer in the entire southwest and some part of North but the man is whom you Igbo come out both publicly and privately to abuse

you want Igbo presidency from APC but called the party series of names, abuse their leaders and do all silly things and you want any party to believe in your candidacy? if PDP see you people as a liability to give their presidential Ticket to, is it APC that you people are just joining that will give you?

even if APC want to considered any tribe aside from southwest, they will rather give it to south south as you people always called yourself one with them SS/SE. southeast presidency wouldn't come with you pattern of playing politics
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by tamdun: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Igbo people are very funny, wetin concern Tinubu with Igbo president? This is democracy, u can't threaten people to vote for u, Igbo people have been voting for pdp since d return of democracy (1999) yet nobody threatened u
Re: We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. by aribisala0(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Obiobidgbo14:

I believe that Igbos are committed to one Nigerian more than any other tribe in Nigerian,let Nigerians pick their choice as they did to the Yorubas by electing OBJ as president..

Do no rewrite hostory

Ekwueme CONTESTED against Obasanjo

He was DEFEATED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Twitter Is Down / Nigerians React To Pictures Of President Buhari Visit To Tinubu In London / 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.