Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. (2461 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
The elections have just been concluded in Anambra, and the APGA candidate Soludo won.

The 3 main contenders were APGA, PDP and APC. While the APC candidate Andy Ubah, rejected the outcome, PDP congratulated Soludo.

So what really happened in Anambra? Why did APC loose?

Here are the 3 reasons why APC lost.

1) IGBO SENTIMENTS

Most times we Igbo's make decisions based on sentiments. We are made to believe that APC is a fulani party. This mindset led to what we call marginalization .

When dividends of the political investment in APC is shared, and Igbo's get very little.

2) APC CANDIDATE

Andy Ubah's failure did not start at the polls, but from within his party.

Anambra have neither forgotten or forgiven Andy Ubah for the politics of thuggery, which he and his brother introduced to the state under Obasanjo.

Chris Ngige who was the governor they kidnapped, would never be alive in APC and allow Andy Ubah Become governor of Anambra state.

So both Ngige of APC and Valentine ozigbo of PDP, would rather have Soludo govern the state than Andy Ubah.

3) APGA IS NOT OPPOSITION

Buhari does not consider Obiano or APGA as an opposition party. Therefore wether APGA or APC wins in Anambra, it makes no difference to him.

Even Soludo the APGA candidate is currently working with the Buhari APC administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFPbmheq6U

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by after4: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mr. Vulture, I didn't see ipob in this post, what happened?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
after4:

I knew you would come to represent them. So welcome.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by vanbonattel: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
after4:

USA, UK and United nations also recognise them. grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:

As long as they travel with Nigerian passport, no problems .

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Moferere: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
after4:
The Illiterate Peoples of Biafra were never a factor

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by slimghost(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
I know you are a BMC paid soul but whatever sentiments Igbos have about APC is justified.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by after4: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yes, I come to represent them and my question is, why did you not include ipob in that you write up as they are the only reason for your relevance

udele1:

I knew you would come to represent them. So welcome.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by after4: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Does he know? Can't you see his name? Vulture

vanbonattel:

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
slimghost:
I know you are a BMC paid soul but whatever sentiments Igbos have about APC is justified.

Sure. Its justified to anyone who has taken the IPOB oat of foolishness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817014/why-anambra-imo-under-attack

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Conrod: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
after4:
He has gotten tired, even the people he's working for aren't interested anymore,....infact he's currently for sale,can work for the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Conrod:
He has gotten tired, even the people he's working for aren't interested anymore,....infact he's currently for sale,can work for the devil himself.

You are right. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by festacman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
udele1:
The elections have just been concluded in Anambra, and the APGA candidate Soludo won.

The 3 main contenders were APGA, PDP and APC. While the APC candidate Andy Ubah, rejected the outcome, PDP congratulated Soludo.

1) IGBO SENTIMENTS

Most times we Igbo's make decisions based on sentiments. We are made to believe that APC is a fulani party. This mindset led to what we call marginalization .

When dividends of the political investment in APC is shared, and Igbo's get very little.

2) APC CANDIDATE

Anambra have neither forgotten or forgiven Andy Ubah for the politics of thuggery, which he and his brother introduced to the state under Obasanjo.

Chris Ngige who was the governor they kidnapped, would never be alive in APC and allow Andy Ubah Become governor of Anambra state.

So both Ngige of APC and Valentine ozigbo of PDP, would rather have Soludo govern the state than Andy Ubah.

Buhari does not consider Obiano or APGA as an opposition party. Therefore wether APGA or APC wins in Anambra, it makes no difference to him.

Even Soludo the APGA candidate is currently working with the Buhari APC administration.

Your first reason, "Igbo Sentiment" where you said APC is regarded as Fulani party is FAULTY. For eight years, APC held sway in Imo State with Okorocha as governor. In Abia State, APC is strong because of Orji Uzor Kalu and co. Even in Anambra election, APC got an impressive number of votes. So the issue of "Igbo Sentiment" doesn't arise in the way you put it.

I am from Anambra and I will support APGA always unless their candidate is bad. APGA is our political heritage. How do you change the image of APGA Cockrel that is imprinted in the consciousness of hundreds of thousands of Ndi Anambra. It will take ages and even much longer if Soludo does well as expected.

If we could 'disappoint' Peter Obi as PDP VP candidate in 2019 in order to keep APGA safe, I don't think Andy Ubah with all his baggage should cry.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
festacman:

Your first reason, "Igbo Sentiment" where you said APC is regarded as Fulani party is FAULTY. For eight years, APC held sway in Imo State with Okorocha as governor. In Abia State, APC is strong because of Orji Uzor Kalu and co. Even in Anambra election, APC got an impressive number of votes. So the issue of "Igbo Sentiment" doesn't arise in the way you put it.

I am from Anambra and I will support APGA always unless their candidate is bad. APGA is our political heritage. How do you change the image of APGA Cockrel that is imprinted in the consciousness of hundreds of thousands of Ndi Anambra. It will take ages and even much longer if Soludo does well as expected.

If we could 'disappoint' Peter Obi as PDP VP candidate in 2019 in order to keep APGA safe, I don't think Andy Ubah with all his baggage should cry.

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by after4: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
"Udele1 for sale" you mean?

Conrod:

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by slimghost(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2021
udele1:

Sure. Its justified to anyone who has taken the IPOB oat of foolishness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817014/why-anambra-imo-under-attack

If you were not a nitwit, you would have known i detest IPOB with passion. Then again, what do you know?
Are you not a commissioned BMC without cognitive reasoning?. A paid clown commissioned to spread anti Igbo sentiments around.
Efulefu pro max.
Do your paid job but leave Igbos out of your mouth. No difference between you and IPOB zombies.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by nku5: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
udele1:

1) IGBO SENTIMENTS

[s]When dividends of the political investment in APC is shared, and Igbo's get very little.
[/s]
2) APC CANDIDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFPbmheq6U

You scored 2/3. It's not a matter of sentiment. APC was formed on a pillar of anti-Igbo politics and hatred for Igbos as allies for GEJ. APC no like us we sef no like them. Simple matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by slimghost(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
nku5:

You scored 2/3. It's not a matter of sentiment. APC was formed on a pillar of anti-Igbo politics and hatred for Igbos as allies for GEJ. APC no like us we sef no like them. Simple matter

Don’t mind that paid clown commissioned to spread anti Igbo sentiments. A man that has sold his soul. I see no difference between him and the IPOB people he attacks.
That are all zombies

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by BigSarah(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2021
They presented Andy uba
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by izombie(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2021
after4:
I am more surprised than you. The zombie is obsessed with kanu and ipob. It's pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
nku5:

I dont recall any igbo that was stopped from joining during the merger.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Jomonix: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
....Igbo do things out of sentiment.... I am yet to understand this statement. Will be happy to know the tribe who doesn't.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
slimghost:

If you were not a nitwit, you would have known i detest IPOB with passion. Then again, what do you know?
Are you not a commissioned BMC without cognitive reasoning?. A paid clown commissioned to spread anti Igbo sentiments around.
Efulefu pro max.
Do your paid job but leave Igbos out of your mouth. No difference between you and IPOB zombies.

Im sure this is pro-igbo to your oat blocked brain.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jomonix:
....Igbo do things out of sentiment.... I am yet to understand this statement. Will be happy to know the tribe who doesn't.

The North deprived abiola presidency. The same Yoruba merged with the north to help buhari to become president.

Igbo's rejected APC as a fulani party.

Igboho was arrested in benin, they Yoruba's are not sitting at home or making the north their enemy.

There was ENDSARS in lagos, the Yoruba's are not burning police stations and killing police officers.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by slimghost(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:

Im sure this is pro-igbo to your oat blocked brain.

Walahi! You are as dumb as the IPOB clowns you berate. grin cheesy.
You have a big comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Ezemust: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:

The North deprived abiola presidency. The same Yoruba merged with the north to help buhari to become president.

Igbo's rejected APC as a fulani party.

Igboho was arrested in benin, they Yoruba's are not sitting at home or making the north their enemy.

There was ENDSARS in lagos, the Yoruba's are not burning police stations and killing police officers.
i thought u were a reasonable fellow untill this comment.u are actually partizan,tribalistic and evil.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by slimghost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezemust:
i thought u were a reasonable fellow untill this comment.u are actually partizan,tribalistic and evil.

He is a paid BMC! Paid to spread anti-Igbo sentiments .

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Ezemust: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
slimghost:

He is a paid BMC! Paid to spread anti-Igbo sentiments .
quite disgusting

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezemust:

This is qn example of the sentiments in display. You asked for explanation and when given, sentiments have limited your ability to reason logically.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezemust:
quite disgusting

Oat brain dead, IPOB members, displaying foolishness for the world to see.
Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by Ezemust: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:

Oat brain dead, IPOB members, displaying foolishness for the world to see.
everybody is not ipob mr.udele1.i hate ipob foolishness as much as u do...but u are just plain evil.ur type is the problem of nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra. by udele1: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezemust:
everybody is not ipob mr.udele1.i hate ipob foolishness as much as u do...but u are just plain evil.ur type is the problem of nigeria

If you see the truth as evil, then you are not different from those that believe buhari is dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Haunted By Its Civil War - New York Times / Igbos Relocating Back North Due To Insecurity,High Cost Of Living And Greed East / See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.