Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! (983 Views)

Suggest Love Movies To Watch With Partner On Valentine's Day / OPINION: 8 Best Movies To Stream On Showmax This Month / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! by Uzohendris: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2020
I strongly believe that those who have access to NETFLIX should have watched most of this movies.. It's interesting to know that if you haven't watched all this and more, Netflix gat you covered.
Premium accounts on Netflix are available and affordable.. drop your WhatsApp number and u will b contacted.

Mine:

MOVIES

5 - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Air Force One (Harrison Ford)
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So that's mine. Let's have yours.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Chat / Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take / Second Chance (soap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.