Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Spot A Scammer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Spot A Scammer (219 Views)

How To Spot A Ponzi Scheme - Never lose Money again! / TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Scammer by Joseph936: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Now, I know this post is not really finance related, but I really think that you need to read and learn this.

Scammers are getting smarter and smarter, and their sole goal is to take your money.
You might even see random comments of people who are making tons of money every seconds trading Bitcoin or Forex. Don't be suprised that those are scams. Don't listen to them.

One of these scams can really put you back financially, so I hope you stay away from them. @makingcentsoffinance

If you don't want to be scammed in the year 2021 just LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF! If you must invest Tell the company to open a Copy Trading account with any regulated broker for Transparency! Invest in yourself learn how to trade money market successfully? visit https://twtcapitals.com/one-on-one-training/

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss / Earn $25 Airdrop / Bitcoin Fell Below $32,000 On ‘double-spend’ Report And Possible ‘curtail’ By US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.