Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Let's Apply For Scholarships Together - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Apply For Scholarships Together (3912 Views)

The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad / USA Undergraduate Student Thread For Scholarships & Sharing College Experiences / List Of Universities In Finland With Full Tuition Fee Scholarships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Ishilove:

They need you in the Romance section

lol..not a chance
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Iwant2travel: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Ejusni:
I am still an undergraduate in STEM and i hope on getting a scholarship abroad after graduation. any country with an active scientific/industrial base will be great.
I hope I get life changing information from here.

My advice to you as a STEM graduate is be ready to graduate with a first class result or at least a strong 2.1 because most scholarships are merit based. First class or 2.1 have better chances of getting scholarships.
Focus on achieving a good result for now

1 Like

Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Geminita: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
I am following this thread but I am graduating in 2022..

Let me learn from others.. I am studying health education and I want to apply for masters in public health/social work
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Here to learn
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Cherishnwa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Vasgas:

have u kick start the process
yes I have but finding some process difficult
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by victorsol(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Ourown:
Intrested.

I think you'll need GRE and TOEFL for better chances. I will start researching and gathering of information on them soon.

You actually dont need GRE except your focus is US or Canada.
Basically GRE is for those countries and PhD applicants
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Funkybabee(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please is there any available scholarship in Italy for Master program.
I graduated with 2.1, Hospitality course precisely

I intend to go for management course
Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Rakitich(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Full scholarships in countries that are less competitive
I will instead urge you to go for the more competitive ones. The source of your diploma determines where you end up if you are very ambitious!

You can easily get a Canadian, Scandinavian or German school if you have a good transcript, and can write catchy letters of intent and/or motivation letters.

But the first place to start is to know which scholarships there are in what schools and countries, and the specific course, country and language requirements.

1 Like

Re: Let's Apply For Scholarships Together by Trybesmen: 10:38am On Jan 22
thatthickgurl:

Anyone that's preferable

Pls I need your assistance on some informations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Said As He Departs / Bangladesh / I Need Help With Temporary Resident Visa Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.