Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad (882 Views)

British Embassy Blocked Visas Of Afghan Students Offered Scholarships To The UK / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad by Xeeex: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Many people want to study abroad but few people are determined to study abroad and fewer people will put in the work required to get a scholarship. The truth about scholarships is that you will have to dedicate a lot of time into research and application and you may face many rejections before you eventually get a scholarship.

The benefits of such single scholarship will make you forget about the struggle of research and applying.

What people don't want to do is to do the hard work of searching for scholarships for themselves. They come here and ask questions expecting people to give them the exact information for the scholarship that will suit them perfectly. They don't want to search, they ask what about scholarships in that country for civil engineers. Lol. They want people to search for them.

Other people will message me and tell me to be sending them scholarships opportunities, I used to send scholarships opportunities to them but I stopped. It didn't make sense. They never ask me where I get them from, they just want me to search and give it to them.

If you want to study on a scholarship you first have to believe that it is possible.

Secondly, search for twitter handles and YouTube channels of people who have gone where you want to go. Believe me there are many handles on twitter that are dedicated to helping people get scholarships and study abroad. You'll find them if you search.

Lastly, join a community of scholarship hopefuls and you can encourage one another and get encouraged, share scholarships information and application processes.

It's all in how you look at it

Good luck
Re: The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad by Xeeex: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
remigiusizunna:
bros I don search die.
worst of all,I've got no degree .
And it seems people going for post graduate are more favoured than undergraduate aspirants.
please permit me to privately ask you some questions.
Biko

It's true that Post graduate scholarship are more than undergraduate

You can dm me
Re: The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad by Adex2442: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Xeeex:

It's true that Post graduate scholarship are more than undergraduate

You can dm me

How can I contact u. I don't understand nairaland dm stuff
Re: The Stress-free Way Of Getting Scholarships To Study Abroad by Xeeex: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Adex2442:

How can I contact u. I don't understand nairaland dm stuff

Xeexeex@protonmail.com

(1) (Reply)

American Citizen With Nigerian Expired Visa. / Austrian Work Permit - (Red-White-Red Card) / United Nigeria Plane Escapes Crash, Passengers Thank God For Saving Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.