Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

2021 The Only Way Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2021 The Only Way Out (198 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 The Only Way Out by izicode1: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
As the year 2020 comes to an end, most of us aren't happy with its performance. In other words, most of us keep blaming the year for our inability to achieve much. In some cases, some of us could not achieve anything.

In as much as you may not be wrong, I want you to know that this year may be one of those nights that is going to usher the light of the day in your life.

To some of us, 2020 is one of the best years of our life. And I will like you my dear reader to understand what made my year cool and use it as a means of a way out for the year 2021.

The only way out is to build a solid online business ( Affiliate marketing ). I am an Amazon affiliate market expert simple. I am emphasizing on building online business because soon everybody must buy online. Corona virus and other world health problem to come has and will increase online buying and selling over 100%

The good thing about this online business is that you don't need so much capital to start. All you need is the time to learn the basic skill. As I earlier said, I enjoyed 2020 because I was building and selling business online.

For instance, I sold clicktobest.com for $1,100
campingplans.com for $2,600
badbreathguide.com for $3,500
Presently, I have 2 for sale.

My 2021 project is to build a site that will go for at least $20,000

If you want to learn how to build a site that you can sell and generate much money go to udemy and spend just $9.99 on a course I will recommend to you. The course has over 300 videos but of a very short minutes.

I will be glad if you come back with good testimony in 2021

This is the link to the course
https://www.udemy.com/course/seo-complete-guide-to-building-amazon-affiliate-sites/
This is part of my new year resolution to help without limit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Surest Ways To Make Passive Income In 2021 / We Buy All Your Paypal, Cashapp And Zelle Funds Here / For The Entrepreneurs In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.