Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph (32476 Views)

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by naijapage(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oharina:
So this is how this man lost his job. When others will be celebrating new year with joy, he will be celebrating his with bitterness. 2021 sounds like 2020 won.. Hmm, as for me 2020 did not Sermon Notes win in my life o, i don't know of you.
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is wrong.
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

That Suyaselling basterrd is a woefully reprehensible lackey and a fecal odiously suffocating cacophonous catastrophe.
Even his father is disappointed birthing a weasle like him.
He's ain't worth any of your time.

The guy na big mumu
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by oshonwambada: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Today is 31st December, 2020
Make sure you drop this Nonsense today.
Don't carry this kind of Wicked Heart to 2021..
If Not , you will beaten with many Stripes
tell the fool.I pray he faces such evil act
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by oshonwambada: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oharina:
So this is how this man lost his job. When others will be celebrating new year with joy, he will be celebrating his with bitterness. 2021 sounds like 2020 won.. Hmm, as for me 2020 did not win in my life o, i don't know of you.
u are right bro
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by oshonwambada: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Teewhy2:
Give someone little position and you will see that S/he is worse than the leaders they are complaining about.
that's just my problem with Nigerians
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by Coinbased: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Really
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by Comedian2019: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Elisha Abo beat a lady in a sextoy shop, while Solomon Aboh beat and sexually molest a lady.
Now I can say these Abos are always having something to do with sex and beating.
Mad people leading sane people in Nigeria.
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by sreamsense: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
This story gets k-leg. You are only showing us aftermath of fall-out between two love birds. What went on underground when she decided to leave Lagos (with or without consent of her parents) is not known. Something must have been rosy between the two before she could decide to follow her to far crossriver even without holding her transportation fare.

Did she remember to tag @ Sanwoolu @ Lagosians when she was enjoying icecream on her way to Cross-river? How come that when things fell apart between the two of them that she decided to tag @ Sanwoolu and disturbing people on faceless forum. She should call her parents instead to send her money for transportation or take care of her medical bill and court cases.

There is always law of action and reaction, sow and reap. I am only happy that she is alive to learn her lesson, next time, follow another man to Abuja and be expecting jobless somebody to tag @ Sanwoolu for you. The man and the lady suppose be handed over to Hisban for public disgrace and end-of-the-year beaten
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2021
how can you beat a gurl lik animal like this?This is not funny,this guy should be brutalized by a ninja.
Re: Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph by E2eGAYMl7: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2021

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar