Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (104945 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Celebrityblog: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Here Is The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman In Abuja, As Nigerians React

Watch the moment Nigerian Senator who physically abused a lady issued an apology.

In a live broadcast, he called on the Senate, Nigerians, Churches & the Victim to forgive him.

He made the apology at a press conference at the PDP headquarters in Abuja.

The Senator who was closed to tears at the briefing asked for forgiveness, saying it is not in his character to assault women.

In his words, “I personally apologize to Bibra and her family for my action towards her, which has brought immense discomfort in our body polity."

I have never been known or associated with such actions in the past. Regardless of what transpired prior to my expression of anger, I am sincerely sorry and plead that all men and women of good conscience should have the heart to forgive me. To err is human, to forgive is divine. “To the Church of God everywhere in the world, I am sorry. As an Ambassador of Christ, much is expected of me.

“My family and religious upbringing do not give approval to such conduct and for this, as a leader, I seek forgiveness before God and all those who feel offended by my action. “Indeed, this episode has taught me a very great lesson both as a private citizen and a public officer, particularly as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon whom public confidence is bestowed.”

Watch the video of him apologizing and see reactions from Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-of-senator-elisha-abbo.html?m=1

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Celebrityblog: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Watch the video of the apology HERE

1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Step down if you are indeed sorry. You're only afraid you'll lose your exhalted position.
Wait, what if we forgive you, I'm not sure the international community will take us serious anymore!

Dealt with you we shall wink

Drabeey was here

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
He should compensate the lady and apologize to her face to face.

Nonsense and apology. angry

...and his silly wife? A Modele Fatoyibo wannabe! Defender of a useless husband even with an evidence.

I no talk abeg!! grin

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by otokx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
He has to face the law courts.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
He deserves 500 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, his 3 months allowances should be given to the less privilege in the society, the girl he assaulted should be compensated with 3 million Naira, the useless sin..ator should do community service by sweeping the National Assembly for 6 months, case closed grin

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
FACE OF AN ANIMAL.

Woman beater.

We can't wait to see the final judgement on this.

Apology is not enough in this brutal case!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Ologogoro: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
I read some as**lickers comments up there commending him for his maturity, what's maturity in assaulting a lady and later apologize?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by slimfit1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Useless IGP can't even try to train his police officers to protect citizens first very simple thing.

40 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by oluwasegun007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Better..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Roon9(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
What do social media singers really want. A man did wrong and he his apologizing, still people want his head. Which Nigerian local govt chairman has ever apologized for shiit. We are our own problem walahi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Orion01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
#sextoysenator grin

16 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by kingreign(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Na wash!
See Crocodile tears. Expecting cheap sympathy/empathy. We refuse such. Let him be treated like an animal too. We need him to be used as a scape goat.

22 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Nogodye(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who am i not to forgive you.We do sin against God and He do forgive us.Son! your sins are forgiven.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by EbenLekki: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
You're forgiven. Now go and compensate the lady

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
otokx:
He has to face the law courts.
GBAMsolutely!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by vixpal: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
“The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.”
— Napoleon Hill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by oluwaahmed: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Onye ugwu.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MrMumu: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79915982:
FACE OF AN ANIMAL.

Woman beater.

We can't wait to see the final judgement on this.

Apology is not enough in this brutal case!
Dead BBQ SELLER grin

We can't wait to see how Buhari will send fulani terrorists to chase you away from your village cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Rhea(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-of-senator-elisha-abbo.html?m=1

He can apologise from here to damaturu. He committed a crime and should answer for it. Period

18 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nogodye:
Who am i not to forgive you.We do sin against God and He do forgive us.Son! your sins are forgiven.
We will all be here to type this same thing the day your Local government chairman slap male or sis!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by 2fine2fast(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
The lady must count all the slaps...
And she must slap her own back on
national TV.
She must also get paid for the trauma.
Then we can start THINKING of accepting his
useless apology.

OSI.

14 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by festacman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Esomchi800(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
I still need the loan please Help me abeg
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Fuckthamods: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
You are forgiven, even the women of nowadays aren't holy, they like to run their mouth while some kill men. Abeg carry go my senetor jare

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Angelfrost(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Recall this thug already... He should even be in handcuffs.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by pearcey: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by hisgrace090: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
He will be like l"ike play like play" this thing can cause me my exalted position plus jail term, make I quickly apologize.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by asahnwaKC: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
He has to face the consequences of his actions....and step down join

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Pavore9: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Only sorry that he was caught.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.