Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

All I Desire In 2021 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All I Desire In 2021 (3259 Views)

I'm Worried, All I Have Now Is 300k / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / All I Need Is Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
shrekandfiona:

lol. why don't you confirm via atm and stop being confused cheesy

let me know when confirmed.
God bless u ma,i will enter bank in d morning 2moro 2 confirm,i dont even have atm card.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by iamL(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na wah.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Mstick: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stop begging it's exhausting. What about the business that funds where pooled together to start up for you? Trust me your benefactors are getting FED UP!

You made your bed. Nairaland is not your bank. Even if you're an orphan, what about church members? Neighbors?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:
God bless u ma,i will enter bank in d morning 2moro 2 confirm,i dont even have atm card.
Just better man the fvck up! Which one is u don't have atm? If you like no shine your eye.

3 Likes

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by SweetCunt97(f): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2021
shrekandfiona:

lol. why don't you confirm via atm and stop being confused cheesy

let me know when confirmed.
What happens after d first term? Kukuma give her money to start a business jarey. Empower her to fish her own fish.

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Raalsalghul: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2021
iamL:
Na wah.

Real Wa!
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2021

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Atk1nson:

Personally, I am willing to assist but grant their father a reasonable arrangement to access them first.

He may indeed have offended you, may be poor and disabled, he may not have performed due marital rites but he is still their father. No father or intending responsible father can support such action. He has to be carried along in whatever plan you have for his kids in as much as he is interested.

I wish you a happy 2021 ahead
I saw this on this Facebook page

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Atk1nson(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:

I dont understand, what is this? Your ex-husband's?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Atk1nson:

I dont understand, what is this? Your ex-husband's?
Yes
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bigjackass: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:
Yes
leave him you are better off. No offense but good luck to him finding a woman willing to marry a disabled man who is also poor and unemployed in this age of "billing". He will come to realize what he took for granted.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
What happens after d first term? Kukuma give her money to start a business jarey. Empower her to fish her own fish.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by shrekandfiona: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:
confirmed?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
shrekandfiona:

confirmed?
ma,i just left my shop,am on my way ma.i will confirm very soon ma.thank you
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
shrekandfiona:

confirmed?
Thank you very much Ma. I have confirmed it. My kids and I are very grateful. May God always answer your prayers and bless you more with longer life in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Foodqueen(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:
Thank you very much Ma. I have confirmed it. My kids and I are very grateful. May God always answer your prayers and bless you more with longer life in Jesus Name, Amen.

Why are you stalking your ex.

Let him be.

2 Likes

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by STENON(f): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:
Hahahahaha... sister... Just be laughing at his stupidity... I realised he has been uploading different stuff online to pepper you cheesy Just ignore him and let him be cool work more on yourself, your business and your children, if possible enrol for a course after establishing a sustainable business to become a graduate. You are not too bad with your English cheesy. He is seriously pained and looking for ways to look as if he is happy without you, he is definitely sad...I call it fake life, Na him go tired cheesy

Also, don't go back to him for now, if possible maybe after family begging and church leaders pleading, give him at least a year or 2 years to fend for himself before considering him at all grin grin

Let him go and marry his ondo babe who is inlove with a poor Liar and violence dirty lover shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
STENON:
Hahahahaha... sister... Just be laughing at his stupidity... I realised he has been uploading different stuff online to pepper you cheesy Just ignore him and let him be cool work more on yourself, your business and your children, if possible enrol for a course after establishing a sustainable business to become a graduate. You are not too bad with your English cheesy. He is seriously pained and looking for ways to look as if he is happy without you, he is definitely sad...I call it fake life, Na him go tired cheesy

Also, don't go back to him for now, if possible maybe after family begging and church leaders pleading, give him at least a year or 2 years to fend for himself before considering him at all grin grin

Let him go and marry his ondo babe who is inlove with a poor Liar and violence dirty lover shocked tongue
I will take this advice ma,thank u
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by ayeesha: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
bjprodint:

I know it's easier said than done cos the human mind will always be naturally curious to know what's going on with the other person but please, stay away from his Facebook page for a while.

Focus! Focus!! Focus!!! On you and your children ALONE for now.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
ayeesha:

I know it's easier said than done cos the human mind will always be naturally curious to know what's going on with the other person but please, stay away from his Facebook page for a while.

Focus! Focus!! Focus!!! On you and your children ALONE for now.

I don't know what she saw in that man. Instead of her to focus on her life and kids, she's stalking a man who never did anything for her. I saw her pictures and I was just shaking my head. She looked so stressed , I was shocked.

Had she listened to her parents advise to leave the man she might not be going through the hard life she's living now and on top of her suffering , she's still stalking a man who adds no value to her life or children.

Na wa. May God help us .
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by ayeesha: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ginaz:

I don't know what she saw in that man. Instead of her to focus on her life and kids, she's stalking a man who never did anything for her. I saw her pictures and I was just shaking my head. She looked so stressed , I was shocked.

Had she listened to her parents advise to leave the man she might not be going through the hard life she's leaving now and on top of her suffering , she's still stalking a man who adds no value to her life or children.

Na wa. May God help us .

LOL @ stalking. Hmmm, it's not easy not to want to know how the other party is faring after a breakup or separation ooo, especially where children are involved.That's why I said she needs to Stay away from any social media page of his. This will give her the opportunity to heal and move on.
That's if she truly wants to move on....

May God help us true true....
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Advision: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Really sorry, it appears he is a very irresponsible man. He hasnt taken care of his kids, he is looking for another wife
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Advision: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Really sorry, it appears he is a very irresponsible man. He hasnt taken care of his kids, he is looking for another wife
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Foodqueen(f): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
I checked out his Facebook page. He is even older than he looks on nairaland.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Mstick:
Stop begging it's exhausting. What about the business that funds where pooled together to start up for you? Trust me your benefactors are getting FED UP!

You made your bed. Nairaland is not your bank. Even if you're an orphan, what about church members? Neighbors?
Ginaz:

This is what a life of begging does to one. No matter the amount of money in her possession. Always looking destitute and forlorn. Aśo ma pón ni. Yellowed faded clothes.

Sadly, nairaland fed her bad habits and this is the monster you made.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by LadySarah: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2021
ModelX:

This is what a life of begging does to one. No matter the amount of money in her possession. Always looking destitute and forlorn. Aśo ma pón ni. Yellowed faded clothes.

SMH.
Empower her and watch her glow.Love can make you seem stupid and that was what she experienced. She's trying to pick the pieces of her life up. Your words aren't helping.

1 Like

Re: All I Desire In 2021 by bjprodint(f): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
ModelX:

Thank u.where was nairaland when i went back 2 sch.trained myself after sch.drop out.where was nairaland when i built a roof over my head?where was nairaland when i single handedly train my 2 kids witout help from anyone includin their father?were was nairaland wen i sucesfuly registered botrix busines name wit hope dat tins will b beta?were was nairaland wen i equiped botrix office?where was nairaland wen i single handedly fed,cloth my family?where was nairaland wen i recently set up my pop corn business?check my history,i joined nairaland in d year 2013,point out when i started beging.guess wat i have strong feelings that i wil die soon and am happy dat all my strugles are recorded here so dat my kids can see all someday.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
LadySarah:

SMH.
Empower her and watch her glow.Love can make you seem stupid and that was what she experienced. She's trying to pick the pieces of her life up. Your words aren't helping.
I wish they were my words. They are time honored principles. Plenty of adages about a beggar's woes. Enough for any normal person to choose a different life. Alas.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by VanDerWaalforces: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
bjprodint:
Thank u.where was nairaland when i went back 2 sch.trained myself after sch.drop out.where was nairaland when i built a roof over my head?where was nairaland when i single handedly train my 2 kids witout help from anyone includin their father?were was nairaland wen i sucesfuly registered botrix busines name wit hope dat tins will b beta?were was nairaland wen i equiped botrix office?where was nairaland wen i single handedly fed,cloth my family?where was nairaland wen i recently set up my pop corn business?check my history,i joined nairaland in d year 2013,point out when i started beging.guess wat i have strong feelings that i wil die soon and am happy dat all my strugles are recorded here so dat my kids can see all someday.
You will not die in Jesus Name. God loves You and I know he would change your story. hold on pls.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by MostImportant(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
bjprodint:

Please remove that strong feelings of dying. Thank you.
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
ModelX:
I wish they were my words. They are time honored principles. Plenty of adages about a beggar's woes. Enough for any normal person to choose a different life. Alas.
Are you her husband?
Re: All I Desire In 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
The Gods forbid. Wtf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Marriage Don Tire O / Please I Need Advice-i Don't Wanna Do Something silly / 10 Myths Of Introvert That Makes Introvert Exceptional From Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.