Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions (812 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by moseskalu555: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2020

Former Big Brother Naija Lockdown season housemate and also, one that most fans believe was the most handsome housemate in the house, Ozoemena Joseph has been thrilling his fans with some gorgeous photos of himself regularly. He normally has a sports radio show every Wednesday, whereby he discusses sports with his fans all over.

Before yesterday's talk show, he shared some lovely photos of himself which got his fans talking especially about his handsomeness.
Due to the love one of his fans has towards him, she requested to come and pay his groom price.

In her words:

Ozo can I come and pay your pride Price?

She went further requesting Ozo to chat her up in her DM
Another lady talked about licking his feet due to how neat it is. This has raised so many reactions.

See post and Reactions below:
https://celebrity-profile.com/lady-begs-ex-bbn-housemate-ozo-for-marriage-see-reactions/

Re: Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by fati2001(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
CONGRATS..
Re: Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by dawnomike(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Oooohkay... Next!
Re: Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by daddytime(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Pride Price....
Re: Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by longetivity(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
aww I don't have anything to say about this
Re: Lady Begs Ex-bbn Housemate Ozo For Marriage - See Reactions by lifenija: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2020
that's wat dey are good for body for fame n money n yet dey b looking for respect up n down

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Secretly WED Sydney Talker(video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With Heart Melting Note / If I Was A Gay,i'll Marry You.man Tell Joseph Momodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.