Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West (3132 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by jneutron4000: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Great job for the awareness.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bkayyy:
Yaribanza
i don hear
Bye.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

If only Ibos just learn to mind their own business... Nigeria would be great

Amotekun are working on the issue, same as OPC, even Local Fulanis at Ago Amodu are working hard to dislodge the migrant Fulani mbororo

You must understand that while Ipobians and ESN seeks to send out every Hausa Fulani they see

Amotekun and Yorubas only want to arrest bandits, criminals and terrorist among them... Fulanis have being living in Oke Ogun for over hundred years and many don't have home in the North to return to

Ndigbos have lived in Lagos for over 100yrs and dont have a home to return to in East. Im sure you can understand this when discussing crime in Lagos.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by jumper524(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
your neither hausa nor Fulani.
what do you gain in creating ethnic diversity amongst people?
lest you know, we are all same tribe from 1 God.
please stop this ethnic divide.
if your being paid to do this please no amount is worth it.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Yaribanza slave

They are been adequately taken care of in the East by awon boys, meanwhile we're talking about how they are using your beautiful women with idi-nla for all sorts of sexual escapes (doggy included Fulani style grin grin cheesy). Me sef go turn into Fulani so I can enter Ogun state and join the the gbola orgy with those yeribanza maidens.
lol
I don't want to derail this thread buh i think i need to reset your empty Igbo skull

2015-2016 or so i remember how hausa folks cut one igbo woman head 4 kofar ruwa in kano after cutting her head they carry ii and display it like gala

Wetin be ibo respone ?

Na to publish am 4 news paper and do ibo general meeting una empty chest beating sabi

*Spit*

I know how hausa people dey fvck una, plenty situation like that dem dey cut una head anyhow like agege bread

Lol
Make i no go that side

2mao is 1st i don't want to keep som1 sad

Happy new year in advance kiddo.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by NwaAro: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
[s]lol
I don't want to derail this thread buh i think i need to reset your empty Igbo skull

2015-2016 or so i remember how hausa folks cut one igbo woman head 4 kofar ruwa in kano after cutting her head they carry ii and display it like gala

Wetin be ibo respone ?

Na to publish am 4 news paper and do ibo general meeting una empty chest beating sabi

*Spit*

I know how hausa people dey fvck una, plenty situation like that dem dey cut una head anyhow like agege bread

Lol
Make i no go that side

2mao is 1st i don't want to keep som1 sad

Happy new year in advance kiddo.
[/s]

Didn't read all that gutter nonsense, too much poor grammar structure and poor articulation.

All I'm interested in now is that Fulani bandits are using their uncircumcised preeks to rape shege banza out of those poor yeribanza maidens in Ogun state as we type now grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by NaijirianKing: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Are we even sure that these people are Fulani? These accusations keep mounting up, but we are yet to see proper evidence that these people are indeed Fulani. How can one group be causing all of this?

This is too much, Fulani can't be responsible for 100% of these things....

no, they're not fulani. They're from ebonyi state. Mumu
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yarimo, i knew you wouldnt come here but i just want you to know your boys are doing well causing mayhem all over the country grin
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
jeez

I hate convo with ignoramus
Wtf do you mean ?

I stayed in hausa land for years, you knw nothing about what you are even saying now lemme educate ya empty skull

Hausa call yoruba people beyerabe or yorubawa but if they want to abuse us they masu kashi a leda

But hausa call all igbo nyamiri
So gtfo outta my mention.
masu kashi a leda hahahaha funny .... those wey dey shit for leather grin
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by samyj2477: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Are we even sure that these people are Fulani? These accusations keep mounting up, but we are yet to see proper evidence that these people are indeed Fulani. How can one group be causing all of this?

Shut up your dirty smelly mouth there.capital MUMU. Don't ever quote me in ur life again, I don't have time for kids.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]

Didn't read all that gutter nonsense, too much poor grammar structure and poor articulation.

All I'm interested in now is that Fulani bandits are using their uncircumcised preeks to rape shege banza out of those poor yeribanza maidens in Ogun state as we type now grin
u this nyamiriflathead lier

U did not read but u cancelled it
Morafvcker
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
lol

That's what they say if dem wan abuse us

But that nyamiriflathead empty skull is deceiving him
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by BastardWike: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
samyj2477:
The Governor of Oyo state just announced this but you won't see the news media carrying this mews. Amotekon must go into that forest and smoke out these terrorist just like ESN is doing.

I saw a thread where someone from the west said Fulani came with soldiers, entered their village and raped many women, destroyed their farms and killed some, so don't wait for the Nigeria soldiers to protect you because the Nigerian soldier is helping the Fulani terrorist to achieve their goal. Amotekun do your work.

I really pity any Southerner waiting for the Fulani army to protect them against terrorists and bandits. The right to life and self defense is a universal right. It will be stupid and foolish to continue waiting on a government that have shown its lack of interest in protecting lives and properties of innocent law abiding citizens.

ESN and Amotekun are armed, the fulani terrorists should go and confront them and not killing old men and women sleeping in their houses at night.

Southern Nigeria will never be reduced to the level of middle belt, God fobid!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kapilta(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bkayyy:
Good news.
Yorubas are pro one Nigerians so they shouldn't worry about this.

If they complain then they are hypocrites.

Quote me anywhere
We are not stupid. Fulani herdsmen or Igbo hawker can never be our problem. Amotekun is to tame criminals irrespective of tribes or occupation. Welcome to Yorubaland.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by tungamaje: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
DREAMZZZ:

That name really funny. I remember a story about a Yoruba woman wey shit inside leda for inside train. Na im one boy think say na beef wey the woman buy from butcher. Na so he grab am come jump out of the moving train not knowing all the risk na because of Yoruba shit
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by BastardWike: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Foolish yorubas and their stupid hatred for Ndi Igbo.

There are three Hausa settlements in the Abia state alone yet nobody is attacking them.

The only reason why Southern Nigeria has failed to close ranks is because of these people's treacherous nature. Even a highly placed Fulani man like the former CBN governor and Kano emir, Sanusi Lamido who stated openly that they're evil.

Lots of Hausa and Fulanis have settlements all over Igboland and they've always lived there without anyone disturbing them except when Igbos are killed in the North and they are killed in retaliation. However, the same can't be said of SW where they are always fighting settlers including the Hausas and Fulanis due to their insecurities.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kondomatic(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

You must understand that while Ipobians and ESN seeks to send out every Hausa Fulani they see

You want Igbos to mind their business yet you won't stop spreading fake news about ESN.

ESN didn't ask FULANI to leave South East, the instruction was simple.

Leave our farms and rent a house in a residential area just like every other Nigerian

How is this a problem?
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by OfficialAPCNig: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
BastardWike:

The only reason why Southern Nigeria has failed to close ranks is because of these people's treacherous nature. Even a highly placed Fulani man like the former CBN governor and Kano emir, Sanusi Lamido who stated openly that they're evil.

Lots of Hausa and Fulanis have settlements all over Igboland and they've always lived there without anyone disturbing them except when Igbos are killed in the North and they are killed in retaliation. However, the same can't be said of SW where they are always fighting settlers including the Hausas and Fulanis due to their insecurities.
The reasons there are some many miscreants inyorubaland is because their mothers spend more time teaching them how to hate an Igboman than training them into proper human being.

Even if you like tell a Yoruba person your name a million times, they will always use "Omo Igbo" for Igbo people.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Jostoman: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Amotekun are working on the issue, same as OPC, even Local Fulanis at Ago Amodu are working hard to dislodge the migrant Fulani mbororo

Amotekun and Yorubas only want to arrest bandits, criminals and terrorist among them... Fulanis have being living in Oke Ogun for over hundred years and many don't have home in the North to return to

southwest will never give you trouble if you are not a trouble maker.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sammy07:

Zik rejected Awolowo calls to include seccesion into the constitution.
Aguyi unified Nigeria regions
We have Development agenda of western region
we have Western Region security
we will soon have Western Region Development Commission
How are they pro Nigeria?
Expecting a Igbo to have sense is asking for too much.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kingspin(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Keep shouting IPOB and Nmadi Kanu because you are afraid of separation while your back yard is invaded by terrorists.

How you take Nnamdi Kanu serious more then herdsmen terrorist.

Joke country!
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Memberclub(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Abeg ooo
They have homes in the North

They can go back please ooo
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Bkayyy: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kapilta:
We are not stupid. Fulani herdsmen or Igbo hawker can never be our problem. Amotekun is to tame criminals irrespective of tribes or occupation. Welcome to Yorubaland.
I can see that you are one of the rats running from Igbo Emissaries sent to civilize you people.

Please find the nearest Igbo man where you are and be civilized

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by psyco: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijirianKing:

Sorry o. they are not Fulani's that are Portuguese traders.

Yeye beans. When they finally kidnap you. You will know whether they are funalis or not. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan / Chadian And Niger Armed Mercenary In Nigeria ? / Enugu 2023: APGA Commences Repositioning, Calls For Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.