Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West (3133 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kapilta(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bkayyy:

I can see that you are one of the rats running from Igbo Emissaries sent to civilize you people.

Please find the nearest Igbo man where you are and be civilized
Guess i'm also running from fulani monks too. Dundee united. Wether u r ibo hawker or fulani herdsmen, you can never be our problem. Amotekun is to curb crimes and not against certain tribe or occupation i repeat. Now you can do the needful.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by psyco: 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

The reasons there are some many miscreants inyorubaland is because their mothers spend more time teaching them how to hate an Igboman than training them into proper human being.

Even if you like tell a Yoruba person your name a million times, they will always use "Omo Igbo" for Igbo people.

Ndi ara
Are you not omo igbo? Or what is wrong with you gan?

Do you expect us to call you awon Hausa ni?
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Bkayyy: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kapilta:
Guess i'm also running from fulani monks too. Dundee united. Wether u r ibo hawker or fulani herdsmen, you can never be our problem. Amotekun is to curb crimes and not against certain tribe or occupation i repeat. Now you can do the needful.
Keep running from our Emissaries until you become the only uncivilized fellow in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by psyco: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
BastardWike:

The only reason why Southern Nigeria has failed to close ranks is because of these people's treacherous nature. Even a highly placed Fulani man like the former CBN governor and Kano emir, Sanusi Lamido who stated openly that they're evil.

Lots of Hausa and Fulanis have settlements all over Igboland and they've always lived there without anyone disturbing them except when Igbos are killed in the North and they are killed in retaliation. However, the same can't be said of SW where they are always fighting settlers including the Hausas and Fulanis due to their insecurities.
south west is fighting settlers? Yet you own 80% of Lagos.

You ingrates are not articulate in reasoning.
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kapilta(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bkayyy:

Keep running from our Emissaries until you become the only uncivilized fellow in Yoruba land.
Coming from folks that have history of being primitive. grin
Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Kapilta(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
psyco:
Are you not omo igbo? Or what is wrong with you gan?

Do you expect us to call you awon Hausa ni?
they are known to be primitive. Waste not your precious time.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Etrusen:
This is how they will make their way to other parts of the country

What am I even saying ?

They are already in the south just that they have not fully gotten the nerve to start frequent attack as it is seen in the north

The presidency is the worst of all always tell in lies through their liar Mohammed

Nigeria democracy is dead without proper restructuring.

But I pray for kind nigerians this year that we and our household will not be a victim of evil.
You're right this is no surprise to me because
The USA state security for Africa stated it will move to the southern state of Nigeria to spread through west African countries such as beniné Republic, Togo, Ghana.
Ecowas president which is also the Ghanaian president said it is spreading to the southern state in Nigeria.
You ask yourself how do they know this? Well, they are intelligent gatherings over the years to ascertain these claims.
I was saying this, some morons on Nairaland were saying they can't operate and hide in Southern part because they will be easy to identify, it will cause stereotype thereby making hausa /Fulani a suspect to others.
We forget easily the constitution permit any Nigerian the rights to freely move and live anywhere in Nigeria.
Still then will see what happens next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan / BREAKING: APC Rolls Out Dates For Primary Election (Photos) / Yorubas React To "Our Product Is Selling" By MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.