Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) (47492 Views)

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover / Davido Gifts Two Thoozin Dollars At Labadi Beach (Video) / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Burna Boy’s UK based alleged side chic, Jopearl has been a subject of ridicule following the act of love shown by the singer to his girlfriend, Stefflon Don.
The love birds are still in Ghana celebrating the Christmas holidays with friends and family as they spotted at the beach enjoying a horse ride.

In the video, Burna Boy referred to Stefflon Don as his sweetheart and this opened the floodgates for Jopearl to be trolled on the gram for the umpteenth time since she called out the singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qq_Gp7HaQs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by osamz007: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
AFTER LANDING BLOWS ..
SHE'LL RIDE THIS HORSE BY DAY AND ANOTHER BY NIGHT

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by ValCon888: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
There's a reason why women are still craving to be Ned Nwoko's 7th wife. It's the same reason why many ladies have no qualms dating married men.
Once you're successful as a man, women will be fighting to be the side chick to your side chick.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by longetivity(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Burna boy s David big brother in the industry

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by longetivity(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2020
ValCon888:
D
D for Dick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by mdchikezie(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
WHO GO DO NEW YEAR FOR THE BOY, LET ME SEE PERSON WEY GO SURPRISE ME WITH BANK ALERT NOW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by L0veIyGlrI(f): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Awnnnn
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by englishmart(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is that so?
No wahala
I go soon
Leave this
Love for una

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by poguyt: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
angry
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by luminouz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
longetivity:
D for Dick

Bad guy ���
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Studivo: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Burney my guy
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cute couple.

Oluwaburna on fire

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bomodepki:
God when
Whenever you are ready.
God fo do am for u

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
longetivity:
Burna boy s David big brother in the industry
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by DropsMic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Flex life before life flex you
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
hmmm!!!
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
e no concern you undecided
osamz007:
AFTER LANDING BLOWS ..

SHE'LL RIDE THIS HORSE BY DAY AND ANOTHER BY NIGHT
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
His twice as tall album was the most flopped album ever released by an a list artist no single song there to jam to and u come call davido abt album wey full of sweet music floppy disk, na your album be floppy disk no wonder you won rush dey fight, u go know say dude na fake on that album, when I hear p diddy on the record dey give intro and outro we all know p diddy dey curse all the artist wey him dey work with

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by CSTRR: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeria is becoming increasingly hard.

Ghana is now more of a home to Nigerians than Nigeria.

Buhari supporters are fine with it.

According to them, it is buhari's enemies that are leaving the country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by lebete3000: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Burna Boy’s UK based alleged side chic, Jopearl has been a subject of ridicule following the act of love shown by the singer to his girlfriend, Stefflon Don.
The love birds are still in Ghana celebrating the Christmas holidays with friends and family as they spotted at the beach enjoying a horse ride.

In the video, Burna Boy referred to Stefflon Don as his sweetheart and this opened the floodgates for Jopearl to be trolled on the gram for the umpteenth time since she called out the singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qq_Gp7HaQs

This is what I've been contemplating to go enjoy in Lagos since morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Uyi168: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bad Belle morafvcker.. > angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
the real odogwu ride on..
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Slawomiir2: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Damn niggar
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by banmee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
I will release an album soon. Don't get me wrong. I have zero talent and sound like a broken saxophone but if this guy can make it then so can I.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by lebete3000: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:
Nigeria is becoming increasingly hard.

Ghana is now more of a home to Nigerians than Nigeria.

Buhari supporters are fine with it.

According to them, it is buhari's enemies that is leaving the country.

How can I go flex in Ghana and return this Sunday sef?

I need maximum quality flex man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by lukeyboy246: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
is ooor right
Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
ValCon888:
There's a reason why women are still craving to be Ned Nwoko's 7th wife. It's the same reason why many ladies have no qualms dating married men.
Once you're successful as a man, women will be fighting to be the side chick to your side chick.
MEANWHILE SINGLE MOTHER AKA BABYMAMA'S LOADING WHO LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN BEHIND TO BE HOODLUMS

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) by Shortyy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
ValCon888:

This is the mentality of a typical Nigerian man
They believe as long as you're rich, you'll get any woman that you want. You wonder why women use and dump them like used rags.

You're the sickest and the most deranged person on Earth if your only goal in life is just to make money and spend it on women.

The level of y'all low self-esteem has no match.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says / Photo; Wizkid Gets Himself A New Ride, A Bentley Continental Gtc / Singer Asa Goes Braless, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.