Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover (55473 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by chrissilver38: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Influencer Papaya Ex Dragged Through The Mud! Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki

Raheem Abike, popularly known as Papaya Ex, who is also a popular and Controversial social media influencer has been exposed for having an affair with married man who is allegedly roped in fraud.

Makililo Nelson better known on social media as Styled by Maklin Scout, the fast rising Fashion Designer was also fingered to be her accomplice.

According to Gistlover, the married young man, who is reportedly so rich has been paying for Papaya Ex’s extravagant lifestyle.

The blog added that the young man has been on EFCC’s radar for scamming people on Telegram which is his main source of wealth.

In addition to being wanted by EFCC for fraud, the blogger said he was closely monitored and almost arrested by the agency but he escaped, leaving his mansion in Abeokuta to Lagos along with his wife and kid.

Gistlover added that Papaya is one of the reasons, he abandoned his pregnant wife and kids as she successfully tampered with the young man’s head.

Captioning the video of the moment wife of the alleged fraudster caught Raheem Abike and her husband red handed in Lekki, Gistlover wrote: “Hello tueh tueh! Otun ti zeh ooo, meet the Married Yahoo bio funding Abike , papaya isonu lifestyle and always lying on influencing money. The guy na ex funaabite and a very wealthy Yahoo guy who has been on the wanted list of EFCC for a long time.

The guy don marry and he don get Pikin sef But papaya don make the guy send the legit wife commot for hin house with hin Pikin and currently pregnant with the second child Information reaching headquarters be say Na telegram fraud the guy Dey do and he has duped millions of people, naso EFCC findam come him mansion wey him build for Abeokuta but he was able to escape through back doors and he finally left Abeokuta for Lagos, Lekki to be precise and he left the wife and daughter with belle for house.

Fiam papaya see ready made man wey get plenty fraud money to sparelike mother like daughter, Papaya mama muti OYO too try inside this life oo, dated Ajimobi, dated alaafin of OYO and Na side chic she be then, but her mama matter Na later, long story short the guy wife sha hear say Papaya don Dey knack her husband of which papaya is aware that the guy is married with kid but because of money she no gree comot , Na him buy papaya Benz , even this recent Mecca wey she go chase clout , Na the guy fund am.

The wife don Dey hear the gist say hin husband de date papaya because na island the guy dey stay now after EFCC came looking for him in Ogun state , the wife asked the husband but husband say Na lie say papaya Na olosho wey him Dey throw herself at him.

The wife con go island without informing the husband, come catch papaya for there. The matter was messy and she and papaya had a fight wey she disgrace papaya��Na so side chic papaya vex say wife disgrace am ooo, come tell the guy make him pursue him wife and pikin for Lekki that night , naso leggy( his nickname ) pursue pikin and wife with belle for that night oo.

One week later he come dey beg whereas the wife told our source that she won’t be disrespected and she ended her marriage with leggy. Plenty details still Dey but I Dey wait for papaya dogs make them say pim, one seconds I scatter everywhere as he Dey Hot, i Dey wait , I come in peace.”

However, Papaya Ex has not officially reacted to the heavy accusations leveled against her, instead she continues to upload her regular posts on her social media platforms.

https://www.gistlover.com/influencer-papaya-ex-dragged-through-the-mud-caught-with-her-married-yahoo-boy-lover-in-lekki/

Can Do Whatever I Like: Papaya Says After Being Accused of Dating Married Man in Viral Clip, Tells Her Side

Papaya Ex reacts to Gistlover’s claim of dating married man Not long after the video of Papaya made the rounds online, the young lady took to her social media pages to react.

The social media influencer shared a series of posts and in one of them, she accused Gistlover of trying to use her matter to blow their page by posting fake gist to blackmail her. Papaya then denied claims of dating the married man and added that she is not going to kiss up to the blogger and they should post whatever they want.

The young lady added that she can also do whatever she wants and a blog cannot dictate to her.

In a subsequent post, Papaya recounted how Gistlover had initially claimed her mother was dating late ex-governor, Ajimobi, then dating the late Alaafin of Oyo among other things. The young lady then went ahead to note that the Alaafin of Oyo is her grandfather and that she grew up in the palace. Papaya made it known that her mother, Muti Oyo, is one of the biggest textile vendors in Oyo. Papaya concluded her post by saying that she won’t be bullied into silence by Gistlover.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1474363-i-can-do-whatever-i-like-papaya-says-after-being-accused-dating-married-man-viral-clip-tells-her-side/

2 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Ceenachi: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
As she dey even spray another woman man money for public dey feel fly, u go know say her head dey empty. Linda Ikeji wey get influence n money pass her whole family destiny no dey zuzu like her.

Respect to the self made women out here hustling and balling on a low!!!

My mother is the only role model I have ✌️

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Gistlover added that Papaya is one of the reasons, he abandoned his pregnant wife and kids as she successfully tampered with the young man’s head.
@the bolded.....
But what do you people gain in laying all the fault at the feet of the female folks?!
A married man left his wife and his baby for a girl, but what we are reading is 'she tampered with the young man's head'!!
Why can't you blame both of them for their foolishness and messiness?! Why??
Why will y'all some of you bloggers always be this stupid, annoying and hypocritical?!

God help our darling women in this our darling nation.

We Rise.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Iamdbull: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Don't mind these girls promising upcoming musicians like me dey ground but noooo na all these gboys dey go dey follow up and down.

Imagine a whole Dbull has not gotten laid this year. Shey because I never blow abi my God no dey sleep **crying**

abeg please check my siggy and listen to my latest song make depression no kill me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Killerbag36: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Gee

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by gogo2479: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
So what

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by GoshenNLA(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
But why will a guy on a low key to escape EFCC go Dey do parol with lousy papaya, I don’t think the guy dey hide sha
But e get money o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by naxyrick: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
R
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Newyorkitis(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
How can this EX issue be handled?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by NurseJay: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
How can anything good come from someone called "papaya ex"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Successkay12(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Isn't a crime for her to follow a married man. The man might have plan of having two wife's but the fraud issue and EFFC go settle that one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by tuoyoojo(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
With all the problems wen dey dis country......uhm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Legitz: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Stop making stupid People famous

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Jesuslvzme(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by TolueneDc(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
They keep deceiving and oppressing people online,how much are they even getting as an influencer.Hmm believe social media at your own peril,small girl with big d**k indeed grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Gkay1(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
U send ur wife away because of one stupid olosho, note this, soon, olosho go send u away because of one stupid guy. What goes around comes around

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by truthCoder: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Space is not for sale.

Grilled vulture adverts are not permitted here.

Announcer

Management

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by SensualMan1(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Prostitut*s everywhere disguising as influencers. Nobody knows this wh*re.

U see cheap whores everywhere on Instagram and tiktok yet all of em na influencers angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by ELLAGEESE: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Forget story, GIVE US PETER OBI!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by irunoko(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Msheww

This is not relevant as far as nigeria is concerned

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by tragergeorge(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Na cos of this rubbish you write everywhere full...for them say them say matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by mastermaestro(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
All this epistle just because of pawpaw? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by MVLOX(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Influencial Prostitutes everywhere

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Memphitz357: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
When I say Seun hired incoherent fools as mods, they will gather round and ban me.
With all that is happening in the country, the mods found this trash information worthy to be on FP!!! angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Akinsete19(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol, a small girl with big god
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by winzy(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Gistlover, although can be wrong 15% of the time is a better investigative journalist and blogger; unlike that Davido a@@licker called Tu^d£ and Instabloooog that is now scared and sides with some of them!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Don't mind these girls promising upcoming musicians like me dey ground but noooo na all these gboys dey go dey follow up and down. Imagine a whole Dbull has not gotten laid this year. Shey because I never blow abi my God no dey sleep **crying**
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Akinsete19(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
People that work for money don't spend it anyhow.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by bigdammyj: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Seen
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Golden111(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Who doesn't know this is how they fund their expensive lifestyle?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.