Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year (278 Views)

Need Selfcon/Flat/bungalow/Duplex OR Place for Shop/Church/Shool In Lagos ~ENTER / Enter Here For Current Price Of Any Kind Of Building Materials / I Need A Developer, I Am Ready To Enter Agreement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by godsplan123: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
I have never been unhappy all my life as I am now.. new year new life new payment of rent.
I got inform by my landlord to pay him his money or pack out for another person willing to pay for the room currently now.
such is life this time around I have no money to pay my job is not moving well too many problem and family issue up and down left me empty.
what can I do in times like this ?
my whole world is crashing before my eyes.
Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by CandyOps(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
godsplan123:
I have never been unhappy all my life as I am now.. new year new life new payment of rent.
I got inform by my landlord to pay him his money or pack out for another person willing to pay for the room currently now.
such is life this time around I have no money to pay my job is not moving well too many problem and family issue up and down left me empty.
what can I do in times like this ?
my whole world is crashing before my eyes.

go squat with friends or family. as for me, I no dey ever use my hand put myself for high jump
Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by godsplan123: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

go squat with friends or family. as for me, I no dey ever use my hand put myself for high jump
am a family man brother.
where will I keep my wife and kids

1 Like

Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by CandyOps(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2020
godsplan123:
am a family man brother.
where will I keep my wife and kids

ok. it's a different ball game with family but if it gets too much to handle she should go squat with her family while u go squat with yours till you find your feet.

There's no shame there. na where to put head sleep matter. Morning you comot go hustle. by 6 to 9 months of saving the rent money and putting it back in your business u go see difference bro
Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by godsplan123: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

ok. it's a different ball game with family but if it gets too much to handle she should go squat with her family while u go squat with yours till you find your feet.

There's no shame there. na where to put head sleep matter. Morning you comot go hustle. by 6 to 9 months of saving the rent money and putting it back in your business u go see difference bro
it's very painful that I cannot even afford my own rent at least again. Life is not funny anymore at all.

1 Like

Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by CandyOps(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2020
godsplan123:
it's very painful that I cannot even afford my own rent at least again. Life is not funny anymore at all.

don't make it harder than usual by being moody. think about it this way... there are a thousand and one people I know you are better than bro.

Be thankful for what u have and the people u are better than anytime the depression wants to set in. e no easy bros I swear...

1 Like

Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by godsplan123: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

don't make it harder than usual by being moody. think about it this way... there are a thousand and one people I know you are better than bro.

Be thankful for what u have and the people u are better than anytime the depression wants to set in. e no easy bros I swear...
God bless you my brother.
Re: As Everyone Is Happy To Celebrate New Year So Am Scared To Enter New Year by dobnina(f): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2021
THE OP IS A SCAMMER. HE HAS BEEN BURSTED IN THE FAMILY SECTION.
DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM.

(1) (Reply)

Stamping Floor Design / Selling My 3 Bedroom Property At Agbado, AIT / Urgent: Can I Register My Survey, While Land Seller Awaiting C Of O?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.