Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers (38216 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Shame! See What Parents Have Turned Their Kids Into Because Of BBN (VIDEO) / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by drinoayo: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
The Nigerian entertainment industry is one that is always evolving and leaves its inhabitants with no choice but to move with the tide.

In the flamboyant industry, new talents emerge on a regular basis to compete for space with the establishment.

Due to the transient nature of the industry, Igbere TV gathered that celebrities are left striving on the last straws of relevance and recognition as they have to remain in the public space.

Several Nigerian celebrities have had to diversify into other thriving beats different from where they started in order to remain in the entertainment circle.

1. Ike Onyema
It is no longer news that life after BBNaija is not always as rosy as it seems with many of the ex-housemates left in uncertainty about what to do next to remain relevant.

Oh well, Ike, who has tried his hands on a reality TV show with Mercy, after the Big Brother Naija 2019 and show now seems bent on blogging.

2. Ubi Franklin
Talent manager Ubi Franklin is known as the co-founder of record label Made Men Music Group. However, Ubi has also ventured into blogging. His connections in the entertainment industry have helped to get exclusive content for his platform.

3. Samklef
Music producer and singer Samklef is another celebrity who has also diverted into blogging.

The Lagos-born Imo indigene has now turned his Instagram page into a blog where he shares posts on interesting things happening in the industry and society.

4. Judith Audu
Actress and filmmaker Judith Audu has also ventured into blogging. She is known for her role as Mofe in the TV series Emerald.

5. Bally
Another BBNaija star who has diverted into blogging is Bally. He was one of the housemates on the 2017 edition of the show and not much was heard from him until he started blogging.

6. Tunde Ednut
Popular among them for blogging will be Tunde Ednut. Not everyone knows Tunde started out as a singer. It appears blogging now pays his bill at least as at the last time his account was active. His Instagram account was recently disabled.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377420/bbnaijas-ike-ubi-franklin-celebrities-turned-bloggers/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by osamz007: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2020
HWFR TUNDE
NO MORE SHOUTING AMINA MINA MINA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Taiwoa990: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
As long as they are making their money, kokanye mehn!

#BringBackTundeEdnut

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by englishmart(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Question of the day
Who is a celebrity?
Asking for my bedridden enemy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Uyi168: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bloggers during the day, olosho/yahoo boiz at nights..
grin
angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Slawomiir2: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
The hustle is real. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Marvieduke(f): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
To me every Nigerians is a blogger

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by WordpressPhysco: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
That's great. The main thing in blogging is knowing what you're doing in terms of SEO unless you're a celeb News-like blog.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by abuomaIV(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeria hard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by QualityPro779: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
It is well
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by ATEAMS: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello my dear friends!
I want to wish you a Happy New Year ! Today is the New Year and in my culture it is a very important holiday, it is celebrated in the family circle and is one of the kindest holidays! This year was hard for us , but we survived! Many of us faced financial difficulties, the difficulties that the quarantine and this damned virus brought to us, but we managed to cope with everything thanks to our common efforts. This hard year is coming to an end and I believe that everything that doesn't kill us makes us stronger. We have become strong this year and learned a lot. In the new year, only joy, prosperity and financial success await us, and together we will reach these goals shoulder to shoulder. I am proud that you are all with me and that we support each other as true friends , despite the fact that we are all far from each other across the planet. I want to wish you and your families good health, love and financial prosperity in the new year! Be happy dear friends! With love and respect sincerely your friend . God bless you ❤️ !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by collinometricx: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Harrykn: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tbills nkor
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by MarveworldG: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tonto dikeh and Chidinma should be included
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Most of them are social media influencers not bloggers. Blogging is a different ball game entirely.

Happy New year to everyone reading this.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Cryptofxt10: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
The only thing that is Constant in Nigeria is, APC change....they keep changing it for all of us
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lol...their time of reign expired...
Contact me for your logo, banner or flyer design...get my contact from my signature now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Sheriman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Can we call those blogs a real "blog". Blogs that shares mostly irrelevant and unrelated things. A genuine blog is always updated with a lot of news and informations which is related to it's niche or topic. Which problem have they solved? Which information have they provided for their readers to read. What real and unique blog post have they written? How many places have they visited taken pictures and some well detail information to share on their blog.
These people are not bloggers. They are just social media influencers who use their short period of their shining career as a musician to gain influence before it gradually faded away. Let ordinary someone just open a page on Instagram or Facebook try what they are doing and see if he/she will gain any followers in a rapid period of time.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by richfriendsng: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Blogging is lucrative, another gold in disguise if you know you know , quote me with your number if you need one.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by faceland: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
They are probably C-Class or D-Class 'celebrities' because today is the 1st time I am hearing of all of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by newguy1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Okay.... what are they blogging about, toke tried it and she was quite good at it on s serious note even if what she was talking about was all about bashing men n promoting fake feminism but she hardly does that nowadays. So my question is how easy is it to monetize it forget what is been projected as the profit as motivational nko will say, how many successful bloggers do we have I can only count 3 which are Linda, instablog n Stella the remaining are blogging without showing us there banana island house
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Mindlog: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
All na hustle. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by ELgordo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ayam not understand? Tunde how market? Insta is boring without u oh! Ovoko
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers by Perfectsouth(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Man must chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Twerks In A Swimming Pool Rocking Bikini / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.