Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu (30686 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by onthehill: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Radio broadcaster and comedian, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, a.k.a Nedu has said marriage is dead as women have now turned it into poverty alleviation scheme, IGBERETV reports.

He based his opinion on the recent news about Moroccan footballer, Achraf Hakimi, who outsmarted his ex-wife, Hiba Abouk, in her move to claim half of his wealth through a divorce. The footballer reportedly was kept 80% of his earnings in his mothers name after suspecting his wife would seek divorce in the future.

Nedu argued that many rich women in the world today got their wealth through divorce. He therefore said that women have turned marriage and relationship into a poverty alleviation scheme. He said for example, if a lady told her friends she just got a new boyfriend the next thing they will ask her is, is the guy rich? While if it’s a guy, his guys will only ask if she is beautiful.

https://igberetvnews.com/1443206/marriage-dead-women-turned-poverty-alleviation-scheme-oap-nedu/

147 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Righteousness2(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Lies from the deep pit of Hell.
God's institution of Marriage is very much alive.
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.
When you turn your back on God you open yourself to all sorts of things

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Taywon: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Bitter pills

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Ahmed0336(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Nothing but the truth.

Most female multimillionaires got their fortunes either through oloshoism, divorce or their husbands kpai leave am for them undecided

In summary, their wealth are tied to men. grin

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by suckmedownthere(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Yes for sure that's why these younger girls of these days put all their responsibility on their boyfriends.... That's why the rate of marriage these days has gone very low, people see marriage as liabilities if they dare go for it and if it turns bad they run full speed out of it and start baby mama this baby mama that..... Our economy is not even helping out

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2023
That's true Nedu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by KOLLYPROF(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Since 1700
Imagine someone just realized this
Mcheew

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by FactBoyz: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
I detest this Nedu guy. All women basically think the same but not all act the same. There are millions of women who don't see marriage as poverty alleviation scheme. It's just that when people encounter the bad ones, they generalize it.

Stupid comment by the OAP

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by TemplarLandry: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
I never take this midget serious.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by PulaPower: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
This generation is filled with new school characters... The kind of characters that doesn't work in marriage..

Plus the weak men of these generations are really helping these women..

You'll feel disgusted if you see the way some men do worship women all cuz of puccy. Here on naira land, a married guy once said he do buy things for wife if he wants to enjoy sex with her. I shake head..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ACRI: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is not dead

Look well before you leap, don't ignore subtle signs and avoid brike and entitled ladies...

I had to modify my post on a second thought...

There are great women out there....like a treasure you need to find them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Manny21: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bleep
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
True talks , imagine married woman begging me for foodstuffs to support their home. I told her she should try to be okay with what his man provide, your man is using car for God sake and still own a house but the outside penis with ojukokoro won't let their legs stay one place ..married woman this days na something else.

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by rabazamba: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Short man, niggas were running trains on yo wife whilst you was working smh I understand your frustration. Imagine 7 different dicķs smashing madness outta yo wife's body and then you come back home to care for someone else's kids smh cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by olisefom: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pure truth.

While most young men don't have hidden agenda going into marriage, their female counterparts enter marriage based on different reasons. A woman can be used by the police to marry you just to investigate you...the amount of time they are with you is pure business - whereas the man will be playing love.

For some men, once you are beautiful, you are good to go...for some, just good character. But women are different in this regard.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by XploraBen(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is not dead!

One thing I don't like is generalisation.

There are still some ladies who earns their own money and go into marriage because they are in love with their guy.

Going by this, I will only settle down with a working class lady and not a jobless gold-digger.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Opportuneke(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fact 👌

No Truer Words Have Been Said!!!

✌️

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Dialpad: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lol the average Nigerian woman is looking for a meal ticket, comfort zone, they have absolutely nothing to offer in the relationship except sex.

To many of them, they assume the sex is a big asset. Thank God many guys are smarter now.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Bfly: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is too myopic and fallacious.

He is probably clowning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Fiscus105(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
LET SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT PLEASE.

Marriages are jointly carried in recent time, wives put their money to surport husband in preparing food, house jointly built, car and most important, children jointly sponsored in the universities.

Just because few wives are gold digger doesn't mean every wife is a gold digger ooo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Gadafii: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage no be by force, as a man you don’t need to get married before you feel fulfilled,donT let society lie to you, you may regret it for life

This nedu here is still regretting it after his ex wife brought a bastard home for him and she wasn’t even remorseful

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Suspect33(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
It has always been a poverty alleviation scheme for women but men in the past put up with it because in exchange they were getting loyal, untouched women. Today's men get the barest minimum while women maintain the same standard they've always had for men since time inception. Modern man is just waking up to the reality that women today, when it comes to marriage are almost worthless. Just pump and dump. I know wetin my eyes don see but let me stop here angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Faposky95: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
True or not...?!
If they argue otherwise... Why is the man still that rich .....?!
They just lack the humble balls to ask for half...!!!!
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Avoid broke and jobless women

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Investorozay: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Majority of modern marriages are based on money and what the man can offer.

Lots of ladies don't lack suitors. They just lack the rich suitor they dream of with range rovers and Benz

Any man who argued with nedu just wants to live in denial.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is not dead, and let's stop these kind of articles on Nairaland.

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to marriage, Nairaland has turned it into war between men and women. Indeed it has become so disgusting that I wonder if I am in another world.

When I look at the life of myself and my friends, I wonder if we live in a different world from the world of most Nairalanders, a world where men are stingy and women think only about money. Where men have sidechicks, and women have babies for other men and pass it off on their boyfriends.

The OAP is (I apologise to the mods beforehand) talking a load of rubbish. You need money in a marriage. You need to pay school fees, need to pay for food, need to pay for car maintenance, and new car, house rent or mortgage fees, clothes for the children, furniture, repairs, even bedsheet. So, why won't women and men be looking for money. Is looking for money a sign that one is greedy or a sign that one needs to pay school fees before 3 pm tomorrow or else little Elsa would be kicked out of school for fees?

Are not men's relations too looking for money as well, and putting pressure on family.

Women are suffering too much on this site, and so also are men. And on this thread, women too are suffering. Yes, GOD knows there are materailistic women. God knows that. But when a woman needs money, is it for materialism all the time? Yet these online heroes think that when a woman asks for money, it is because she is being greedy.

Honestly, I am a very conservative person. I believe a man is the head of the house, and all that, but this nonsense that is being propagated on this site everyday just because of the bad habits of a few women needs to effing stop. And let's be frank, for every materialistic woman, there are 9 women who put their families and others first...yet on Nairaland, every woman is evil and conniving apparently.

All for clicks.

Abeg, call me SIMP, I no send you. You cannot be here abusing women and tomorrow, begging woman to marry you. Or abusing women, and forgetting your mother too , sisters too are women.

If you think women are after you for money, just go and marry yourself, or another man. Stop disturbing us here. After all it is acceptable these days.

Seun, enough is enough.

Make people laugh at me, this man does not care.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by GreatAutos(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage isn’t dead brother

Always speak for yourself if God did not give you a message to a particular set of people.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.