Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) (40422 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla, Others Shower Her With Gifts On 43rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Despirado121(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola gotten tons of gifts on his 44th birthday.

The Samu Alajo actor shared a picture of himself in an Instagram post on Thursday.

He said his followers should pray for him.

“#GlorybetoGod@44th Pray for your Boy,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcF2bXgB6U/?igshid=p7qxgrvksngm

In another post he shared pictures from the surprise a brand he represents delivered.

He was given a customised clock and cake.

“Wonderful surprise from my Great Brand @revolutionplusproperty Thank you so much my Bosses @bamidele_onalaja and my beautiful sister my EP @tolu_tbaby,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdFX7gA2zq/?igshid=a4r82kbvkwpq

The funnyman shared a picture from another surprise.

“Another beautiful one from @Atokesurprise Thank you my people,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdK942A-Hf/?igshid=1pcsxlt6zkoyp

The surprise kept rolling in as students from his Odunlade Adekola films production (OAFP) visited him.

He said,
“Thank you my sister @tanimola_akinsola and the whole wonderful students of #OAFP Odunlade Adekola films production.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdPSFfALwK/?igshid=pjlf3alaka01

Odunlade received portraits and cakes from other people.

Odunlade was celebrated by so many colleagues including Femi Adebayo, Funke Akindele, Toyin Abraham and Saidi Balogun.

He is married to Ruth Adekola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYVsWYvq0E

They four children.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Despirado121(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
More as obtained Igbere TV

Despirado121:
Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola gotten tons of gifts on his 44th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Samu Alajo actor shared a picture of himself in an Instagram post on Thursday.

He said his followers should pray for him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcF2bXgB6U/?igshid=p7qxgrvksngm

In another post he shared pictures from the surprise a brand he represents delivered.

He was given a customised clock and cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdFX7gA2zq/?igshid=a4r82kbvkwpq

The funnyman shared a picture from another surprise.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdK942A-Hf/?igshid=1pcsxlt6zkoyp

The surprise kept rolling in as students from his Odunlade Adekola films production (OAFP) visited him.

He said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdPSFfALwK/?igshid=pjlf3alaka01

Odunlade received portraits and cakes from other people.

Odunlade was celebrated by so many colleagues including Femi Adebayo, Funke Akindele, Toyin Abraham and Saidi Balogun.

He is married to Ruth Adekola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYVsWYvq0E

They four children.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congratulations to a talented actor and best meme provider grin

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by jenny005: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
May the ALMIGHTY GOD Who brought u into this world through ur parents continue to guide, Protect and lead u through ur journey here on earth. Congratulations to u and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR. MAY U BE A SHINNING STAR TO OTHERS.

24 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
meanwhile, i no receive shishi on my birthday

16 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Funny man

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by damicruise111: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
He's a bunch of talent!

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dude deserves his time in the son. As you have made many people happy and you continue to do, May happiness not cease from your home. Happy birthday bro

22 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Catchfirez: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's good to have a good family and friends.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday sir
These are the best way to live happily

Realize that people don’t think about you as much as you think they do. Don’t waste time thinking about what people may or may not be thinking.

2. Be who you are, no matter who you’re with. Always be true to yourself, even when it makes you uncomfortable.

3. People don’t know how to navigate life. Everyone makes it up as they go along. Some are better at faking it.

4. Things are rarely as good or as bad as they first appear. Don’t take any situation at face value. Remain steady and calm.

5. Appreciate others. There is something better than you in every person you meet. Look for that thing. Tell them what you see. They will feel valued.

6. Give to others. You’ll find what you’re looking for by helping others.

7. Don’t waste much time trying to figure life out. It’s been a mystery since the dawn of mankind. Greater minds have spent their entire lives trying to solve the same mystery. It’s unlikely to be solved in the next 40 years by yours truly.

8. Practice gratitude. Remember that someone, somewhere, is praying for things that you take for granted.

9. Don’t be so serious. Laugh a lot. It makes your brain light up. Make sure every day is filled with laughter. This usually happens when you’re surrounded by those you love, and who love you back.

10. Shy away from revisiting the past (regret) and predicting the future (anxiety).

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by jawalis(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Well deserved. Mr Saamu Alajo and The Vendor.
Success has families and relatives but poverty only walks alone. I remember 2009 when he started and Funke Akindele featured him in a movie “Afowofa Obinrin”. He was a slim as Laycon then with nothing to show. Am sure he used to celebrate his birthday those days too but I guess only with his kids and wife but now; his birthday became a day of public concern.
May God in his mercy show us what our destiny should do to make prosperity. Life is funny and weird.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by MENELIIK: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
sunshineV:
meanwhile, i no receive shishi on my birthday

God is in control

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Peteridiata1001: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
The rich gets more and the have-not get from ........
More grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by TheSociopath(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Grace at work. Man is very talented

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by flimzy24: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
NO1 NOLLYWOOD ACTOR.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
The King of Memes himself.

The best actor in the country for the past few years.

From all of us @[b][/b] : HAPPY Birthday Odunlade Adekola.

Bigger and Bigger in life you go.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Baba himself happy birthday, Oba awon memes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Kemanwana(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday to him, a very funny guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
D gift too much true true
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kunlubujee:
Happy birthday to him

Here is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several years
You will shine in 2021. Say Amen sombori wink

Happy Birthday to this nigga. Funny man!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Starboy abi na star man we go call am....Shine on

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Alphafeezay(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kunlubujee:
Happy birthday to him

Here is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several years

Keep working hard and you will find yourself up there by God's Grace and Favour.
2021 shall favour you immensely.
Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by fourboys: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
I no be Yoruba nor do I understand it but I love dis dude very much...

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kunlubujee:
Happy birthday to him

U r funny

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by dpluscoster001: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
king of all memes happy birthday long life and prosperity Amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Swagk101(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't know why I love this guy...happy birthday Odunlade!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Mindlog: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
A likeable fellow. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Very funny guy. Hbd. May God bless u richly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.