Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) (40406 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla, Others Shower Her With Gifts On 43rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kunlubujee:
Happy birthday to him

Here is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several years
Cheiya Peele I can see why you're still upcoming till now.
Your blurring pic says a lot.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy Birthday to him..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday sir! Omo I don grab one meme o grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kunlubujee:
Se mojo charity

Happy birthday to him

Here is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several years
You look more like a fan snapping a picture with his favorite Star.. shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by marsman: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
This guy na boss, happy birthday to the Comedy him self. .
Typical Example of from grass to grace
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Guy Man
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Denique(f): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
jawalis:
Well deserved. Mr Saamu Alajo and The Vendor.
Success has families and relatives but poverty only walks alone. I remember 2009 when he started and Funke Akindele featured him in a movie “Afowofa Obinrin”. He was a slim as Laycon then with nothing to show. Am sure he used to celebrate his birthday those days too but I guess only with his kids and wife but now; his birthday became a day of public concern.
May God in his mercy show us what our destiny should do to make prosperity. Life is funny and weird.

Amen. Happy New Year to you, darling.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by LoisKitchen(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
My best Yoruba actor,he deserves it!

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by DarlingtonC: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
God will help you my brother

Kunlubujee:
Se mojo charity

Happy birthday to him

Here is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several years.

I don get new hustle Sha as you can see below
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola gotten tons of gifts on his 44th birthday.

The Samu Alajo actor shared a picture of himself in an Sermon Notes Instagram post on Thursday.

He said his followers should pray for him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcF2bXgB6U/?igshid=p7qxgrvksngm

In another post he shared pictures from the surprise a brand he represents delivered.

He was given a customised clock and cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdFX7gA2zq/?igshid=a4r82kbvkwpq

The funnyman shared a picture from another surprise.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdK942A-Hf/?igshid=1pcsxlt6zkoyp

The surprise kept rolling in as students from his Odunlade Adekola films production (OAFP) visited him.

He said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdPSFfALwK/?igshid=pjlf3alaka01

Odunlade received portraits and cakes from other people.

Odunlade was celebrated by so many colleagues including Femi Adebayo, Funke Akindele, Toyin Abraham and Saidi Balogun.

He is married to Ruth Adekola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYVsWYvq0E

They four children.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
happy birthday
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
---HBD to the King of movies---also a very talented producer---
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ovoko! Nobody is wearing mask ohhh
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
His mouth is getting larger... Anyway hbd
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by omobonike70223: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
:Happy birthday to himHere is a picture I took with him while we were both upcoming, unfortunately am still an upcoming after several yearsU r funny
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Accountantikye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
indeed op they four children
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
dawnomike:
Congratulations to a talented actor and best meme provider grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
it's all good bro! remember life no balance but all thesame Thank God for Life as it's all That Matters!
sunshineV:
meanwhile, i no receive shishi on my birthday
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by OctoberEleven: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday to him. May we all achieve our goals as we grow old. A person with a savings habit is a happy person. Save towards your goals this 2021. Don't be spending as all you're earning, save. Save with iNEST by FCMB and get up to 10% interest on your savings.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nicely Written!

Chop Knuckle!
Fuckingmallam45:
Happy birthday sir
These are the best way to live happily

Realize that people don’t think about you as much as you think they do. Don’t waste time thinking about what people may or may not be thinking.

2. Be who you are, no matter who you’re with. Always be true to yourself, even when it makes you uncomfortable.

3. People don’t know how to navigate life. Everyone makes it up as they go along. Some are better at faking it.

4. Things are rarely as good or as bad as they first appear. Don’t take any situation at face value. Remain steady and calm.

5. Appreciate others. There is something better than you in every person you meet. Look for that thing. Tell them what you see. They will feel valued.

6. Give to others. You’ll find what you’re looking for by helping others.

7. Don’t waste much time trying to figure life out. It’s been a mystery since the dawn of mankind. Greater minds have spent their entire lives trying to solve the same mystery. It’s unlikely to be solved in the next 40 years by yours truly.

8. Practice gratitude. Remember that someone, somewhere, is praying for things that you take for granted.

9. Don’t be so serious. Laugh a lot. It makes your brain light up. Make sure every day is filled with laughter. This usually happens when you’re surrounded by those you love, and who love you back.

10. Shy away from revisiting the past (regret) and predicting the future (anxiety).
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by jawalis(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Denique:

Amen. Happy New Year to you, darling.
Babe. I missed you
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
happy birthday to the king of memes.....
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by TSBO: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
dawnomike:
Congratulations to a talented actor and best meme provider grin

Congratulations to him.

I think Osita Iheme is seriously threatening to or has already usurped his position at the top of Meme Mountain. smiley
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oh
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday Odunlade Omo Adekola

More blessings and grace on your life and craft. Amen.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by AlmaIganishire: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
It’s good to have a lovely family and friends around.
Anyways, Don’t eat with all your ten fingers ooo, cultivate the habit of saving today, you can easily start herer: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by eallstar: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
King of nairaland meme
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by PastorFire: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
God bless you jare..na because of u i dey subscribe my gotv.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Overwhelmed With Gifts On 44th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.