Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics (2554 Views)

Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Kapilta(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
k.apilta come and carry your yami.riflathead blodas from the yeast oo

grin You wee not kee dis people. grin I dey always leave dem make dem enjoy their chestbeating in peace. grin
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
UmuEri:
Nigeria is just scared of what Biafra shall become; in science, technology, sports, educative, military etc

I’d say this is more than 50% of the reason some are clinging on to ‘one Nigeria’ like their life depends on it! They would never admit it, but secretly and amongst themselves, they know Biafra/Igbos are capable of great feats (not just Igbos, but many other ethnicities in the southern part of the country), and they know detaching themselves from us would show them up for what they really are! They’re afraid of a Israeli/Palestinian scenario on their hands! At least in ‘one Nigeria’ they can hold us down, take our resources and use us to shine!
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by feedthenation(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
---The best football team in La Liga---
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by pazienza(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yujin:

Now you're talking! We move until the flag of the rising sun hovers freely in the Eastern skies.
Viva Biafra.

My loyalty to the land of the rising sun was never in question.
However I TOTALLY disagree with any plans to make Biafra multiethnic. I will NEVER be in support of multiethnic Biafra with any non Igbo speaking group in SS or NC.
This is why I'm not an IPOB supporter as IPOB is fighting for a bound to fail multiethnic Biafra with Igbophobic groups down south and NC who have their eyes set on expansionist agenda towards Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by pazienza(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Oga u nor dey tire?
This chant wey your great grandfather chant sorry e kpai for war...
Your pman chant till e die, u still dey on am ?
Sorry for your Son na... LMFAO

Your Yoruba parents died Unity beggars and you have shamelessly followed their path.
You will die a unity beggar too, because there will never be Unity between Ndiigbo and your people.

My Fathers rejected your Fathers, I'm rejecting you just as my descendants will reject yours. Show self and group dignity and stay on you own. Stop forcing unity with a people who want nothing to do with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Yujin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
pazienza:

My loyalty to the land of the rising sun was never in question.
However I TOTALLY disagree with any plans to make Biafra multiethnic. I will NEVER be in support of multiethnic Biafra with any non Igbo speaking group in SS or NC.
This is why I'm not an IPOB supporter as IPOB is fighting for a bound to fail multiethnic Biafra with Igbophobic groups down south and NC who have their eyes set on expansionist agenda towards Igbo land.
Ok fair enough.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Guy why calleth me to this thread?
Any ipob scapegoat here?
yesoo we have plenty scapegoat help me deal with them Yujin and Pochettino first
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
pazienza:

Your Yoruba parents died Unity beggars and you have shamelessly followed their path.
You will die a unity beggar too, because there will never be Unity between Ndiigbo and your people.

My Fathers rejected your Fathers, I'm rejecting you just as my descendants will reject yours. Show self and group dignity and stay on you own. Stop forcing unity with a people who want nothing to do with you.
shut that your stinking hole called mouth

My father reject your father yen yen yen yen yen

Why did zik stand against awo when he want to secede?

Nyamiri with they manipulation
You think sai na only una knw history abi
Morafvckers

Your zik did not support awo then, now the yoruba did not support una biafra

You are here shouting my father reject you people yen yen yen yen

Rubbish
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Yujin(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
yesoo we have plenty scapegoat help me deal with them Yujin and Pochettino first
Lol. fvckhypocrite... What a stinkingly opprobrious name. Almajiris are known to be dirty and also share a semblance with zombies. I never expected much from you.
Ordinarily this thread should be of no consequence to you but like the parasitic fly that's so attracted infrared rays, you just have to jump in. Unfortunately, strings with high voltage are carefully arranged beside in the container which waste no time zapp the hell out of you.
I no be your mate.
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by SlurUsername1: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
pazienza:

If aligning with the North politically is what you call unity begging, then maybe you need to be reminded about Nnamdi Azikiwe who preferred to slave for his fulani Lord Tafawa balewa than align with a Southerner Awolowo.
This man right here is the GOAT of all fulani slaves.
Alex Ekwueme was a slave to shagari
Sylvester Ugo slaved for Bashir
Peter obi slaved for Atiku
Yorubas don't need to slaughter 3million of their population over a lost cause to prove bravery. Yorubas are a diplomatic, sophisticated people... Check how they went about amotekun VS Igbos ESN

The problem of an igboman is thinking you can outsmart the uneducated northerners which always leads to Grand premium tears.Then you turn around to accuse others of what you're immensely guilty of when your wings are clipped.

You're all doomed in Nigeria because there will be no biafra for you
You shall never produce the President
There will be no restructuring for you
And you can't do jack than wail online like the toothless bulldogs y'all are
Cheers
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. fvckhypocrite... What a stinkingly opprobrious name. Almajiris are known to be dirty and also share a semblance with zombies. I never expected much from you.
Ordinarily this thread should be of no consequence to you but like the parasitic fly that's so attracted infrared rays, you just have to jump in. Unfortunately, strings with high voltage are carefully arranged beside in the container which waste no time zapp the hell out of you.
I no be your mate.
as usual chest beating

No be today we dey here this kind opkota tell us new one

Nyamiriflathead

Ntooor
Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by pazienza(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

If aligning with the North politically is what you call unity begging, then maybe you need to be reminded about Nnamdi Azikiwe who preferred to slave for his fulani Lord Tafawa balewa than align with a Southerner Awolowo.
This man right here is the GOAT of all fulani slaves.
Alex Ekwueme was a slave to shagari
Sylvester Ugo slaved for Bashir
Peter obi slaved for Atiku
Yorubas don't need to slaughter 3million of their population over a lost cause to prove bravery. Yorubas are a diplomatic, sophisticated people... Check how they went about amotekun VS Igbos ESN

The problem of an igboman is thinking you can outsmart the uneducated northerners which always leads to Grand premium tears.Then you turn around to accuse others of what you're immensely guilty of when your wings are clipped.

You're all doomed in Nigeria because there will be no biafra for you
You shall never produce the President
There will be no restructuring for you
And you can't do jack than wail online like the toothless bulldogs y'all are
Cheers

Yen yenyen! Still shamelessly begging for Unity. No group dignity whatsoever. We rejected you and will continue to do so. The joke is on you. To keep another on the ground, you have to stay on the ground too.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Biafra Football Club (1969- 1978) - Pics by Pochettino(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yujin:

I no be your mate.

Easy oo. He will soon cry to the mods... grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) / Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.