Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging (44810 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Dollanaira: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Really
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Skmoda360(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
Good for him.
Why are men so devilish?
Taking a life you can't give angry
Do you really have to say men? You use that word to tarnish your nice post.

Instead of you to insult this ugly morafuckah that killed his gf over pregnancy.....I love the judgement ..."simple and smooth".
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmm, so that's how he will leave this world unprepared.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
Good for him.
Why are men so devilish?
Taking a life you can't give angry

Men are destroyers which is why we should all be feminists.....
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Antoeni(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
The Hanger man should be Fast About
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ladyvin(f): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
kranka12:
a good decision by hanging him

you could have terminated your own life..since you will be ashamed of giving birth out of wedlock

May God bless you
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Teejay13(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
A well deserved death for him

And justice for late Nafisat
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by offset67(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
angryaboki
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by denny97797: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
That is why i dey fear all this people wey their face strong well well ooo.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
So I'm never hear of condom b4?
U pour all ur cum into a woman's vijay and u expect her not to conceive bah?
Anyway nice one from d judge

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Humanoid01(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:
shocked

I guess the shame will be even lesser now. Ugly thing.
What does his looks have to do with his criminal act? Please attack him without paying attention to his physical appearance or natural features.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by udemzyudex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
nicho450:
It is well!
Vol 1
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

What does his looks have to do with his criminal act? Please attack him without paying attention to his physical appearance or natural features.

Are you him? Or is he you? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Humanoid01(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

Are you him? Or is he you? lipsrsealed
Lol funny! I'm just saying you shouldn't use his looks as an object of criticism. His appearance has nothing to do with the crime he committed, or his being. That is just his natural state. Your statement indicates that you might be a bit repulsive toward people whom you consider unattractive.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Codes151(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
You killed a lady and left your ugly Ass for what?

Ugly person
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Humanoid01:

Lol funny! I'm just saying you shouldn't use his looks as an object of criticism. His appearance has nothing to do with the crime he committed, or his being. That is just his natural state. Your statement indicates that you might be a bit repulsive toward people whom you consider unattractive.

Are you?
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by John4B: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
this is total wickedness
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Shimran(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
judetov2:
killing is a normal thing amongst Muslims.... they derive joy in doing it and the Koran too is in support of it....Rubbish.
Don't lives your life impress anyone.
We all hates devilish act.
Please suggest the way out tand punishment to such devilish acts.
I'm a Muslim.
I don't know ur religion even the Bible has punishment for evil acts.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Humanoid01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:
[sub][/sub]
Are you?
I've passed my message.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

I've passed my message.

Heheheheeee grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Humanoid01(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

Heheheheeee grin grin grin
Lol what's funny?
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol what's funny?

Never mind.ive laughed my laugh.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by DorianD(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Northerners and hipocrisy are 5 and 6, with a diabolic religion practiced by a carnival if idiots
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by nicho450(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2021
therajah:
What is well in this news?
The bad news is much. You can only get good news by speaking it to yourself.
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by E2eGAYMl7: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by openmine(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
He should have killed himself if he could not bear the shame instead of taking the life of someone who he Willingly impregnated!
Is she the one that made herself pregnant?
Smh
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Reelmii: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Psalmy2cute:
I blame religion for this barbaric act "he was ashamed of how society would see them"
religion has nothing to do with this, why did he not consider the public view before fornicating, or wat was he expecting to be the result of sex if not pregnancy
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reelmii:
religion has nothing to do with this, why did he not consider the public view before fornicating, or wat was he expecting to be the result of sex if not pregnancy
And when is pregnancy outside of marriage such a bad thing if not religious pressure from religious fanatic society and our over religious parent.. the day every human wake up and realise we're as free as the birds flying in the sky is the day the world will change for the better
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Reelmii: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

And when is pregnancy outside of marriage such a bad thing if not religious pressure from religious fanatic society and our over religious parent.. the day every human wake up and realise we're as free as the birds flying in the sky is the day the world will change for the better
there is no problem with child outside marriage, the problem is with the man, why was he not matured enough to accept his responsibility instead of killing her... is he the first to have a baby outside wedlock... all those baby daddies and baby mamas out there has the society killed them.... is Davido and wizkid not baby daddies...
Re: Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reelmii:
there is no problem with child outside marriage, the problem is with the man, why was he not matured enough to accept his responsibility instead of killing her... is he the first to have a baby outside wedlock... all those baby daddies and baby mamas out there has the society killed them.... is Davido and wizkid not baby daddies...
That's what I want to hear.. why do you think the guy choose to kill the girl?? He killed her because of what society would think of them... our religious society is causing a lot of harm to young people.. but people are obviously too blind to see it.. he is from the north.. .. I need no further explanation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.