Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. (3315 Views)

2021: Year Of #buharitucano, Buhariairports, #buharibridge, #buhariglasstunnel.. / We Have #Buharitrain In The South West And #Buharibridge In The South East / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
#BuhariBridge aka 2nd Niger Bridge.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by freemanq(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
impossible
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by ryloy: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Buhari means Business

#BuhariTrain
#BuhariBridge

6 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by uptimumOne23(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
You go make some people weep today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by ifex370(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Karlovich: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hope they have finished recording and editing the dullard's new years day address to the nation, we can't have him disgracing himself like Beijing Biden.
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
freemanq:
impossible

Be patient, 2022 is around the corner.

I can not wait to see the whole of SE from governors to traditional rulers carry delegation to welcome PMB and watch PMB commission #BuhariBridge with his name written in stone to remind generations of SE people that PMB built and commissioned that bridge aka #BuhariBridge after 30 years of lies and abandonment.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Karlovich:
I hope they have finished recording and editing the dullard's new years day address to the nation, we can't have him diagracing himself like Beijing Biden.

Learn how to spell simple English words and stop worrying about the president embarrassing himself because you are embarrassing the internet community with your atrocious grammar.

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Of course credit will be given to Buhari if he completes that bridge.

But don't blow your trumpet too loud as that bridge is roughly between the SS and SE unlike Buhari.train that is the SW alone.

We need Buhari. road, like Enugu to Onitsha or Enugu to Aba completed.

Why cant these roads be completed for 6 years now?

Don't compare this to PDP as they did nothing on these important roads as well.

Also why can't Enugu airport be completed like Kano and Kaduna airports? Or are you telling me if SE was a country, it will take 30 years to have a standard international airport? These are rational thoughts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by bigpicture001: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

But don't blow your trumpet too loud as that bridge is roughly between the SS and SE unlike Buhari.train that is the SW alone.

Also why can't Enugu airport be completed like Kano and Kaduna airports? Or are you telling me if SE was a country, it will take 30 years to have a standard international airport? These are rational thoughts.

Who built OSHA owerri road..?

Who was building OSHA Enugu road b4 buhari stopped work..?
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
bigpicture001:

Who built OSHA owerri road..?

Who was building OSHA Enugu road b4 buhari stopped work..?

PDP did those, but generally PDP was extremely poor in completing roads in the SE.

PDP has been repairing OSHA Enugu road and Enugu-PH road since 1999.

8 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by bigpicture001: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

PDP did those, but generally PDP was extremely poor in completing roads in the SE.

PDP has been repairing OSHA Enugu road and Enugu-PH road since 1999.

The difference BTW PDP and APC is DAT PDP sees the entire Nigeria as its project site so no one region feels too much impact..and days what national leadership is all about...

But APC is an ethnic religious party who works in only parts of Nigeria.....which dividing Nigeria as it stands

6 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by odogwux(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yes o! I don't mind if its named Buhari bridge. The one we can never accept is it being named Tinubu bridge lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by LukasPodolski: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

why are you running away from my question?

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
#BuhariBridge aka 2nd Niger Bridge.

grin grin
Otondo stop posting old pictures

Obosi bridge they are done with the pillars

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

why are you running away from my question?

Which question?
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
View Onitsha from second Niger bridge site

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by LukasPodolski: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Which question?
the 12b dollars foreign remittance source/link
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin grin
Dumbo this is not second Niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97588613:

Otondo stop posting old pictures

Obosi bridge they are done with the pillars

Old or new means it has nothing to do with 2nd NB?

Must you always not make sense or talk like an adult?
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97588779:

Dumbo this is not second Niger bridge

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, what is it if it's not 2nd NB?
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

Old or new means it has nothing to do with 2nd NB?

Must you always not make sense or talk like an adult?
I didn't know you're adult, you always comment like a child with baby brain, may God purge your bitter and jealous mind 2021

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, what is it if it's not 2nd NB?
Otondo check the piller and that of 2nd NB

3 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

the 12b dollars foreign remittance source/link

Diaspora Remittances into Nigeria fall 27% to $12.9bn

By Babajide Komolafe:

Diaspora remittances into Nigeria fell by 27 percent, year-on-year (y/y) to $12.9 billion as at September 2020 from $17.6 billion in the corresponding period of 2019. The 27 percent decline is 3.9 percentage points higher than the 23.1 percent decline projected by the World Bank for the Sub Sahara Africa region in 2020.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/diaspora-remittances-into-nigeria-fall-27-to-12-9bn-2/

I hope your question has been answered?

Next>>>>>>>
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by LukasPodolski: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Diaspora Remittances into Nigeria fall 27% to $12.9bn

By Babajide Komolafe:

Diaspora remittances into Nigeria fell by 27 percent, year-on-year (y/y) to $12.9 billion as at September 2020 from $17.6 billion in the corresponding period of 2019. The 27 percent decline is 3.9 percentage points higher than the 23.1 percent decline projected by the World Bank for the Sub Sahara Africa region in 2020.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/diaspora-remittances-into-nigeria-fall-27-to-12-9bn-2/
And where was it written in the article that the whole 16b dollars came from Ibos in diaspora?
Am I a joke to you?

Modified : 12b not 16b

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

And where was it written in the article that the whole 16b dollars came from Ibos in diaspora?
Am I a joke to you?

Stop shifting the goal post.

You should have asked all your question at same time.

Where did I state that all the money was from Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
post=97589192:

Otondo check the piller and that of 2nd NB
[/s]

You are too old to be so inept, ignorant and unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by LukasPodolski: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Stop shifting the goal post.

You should have asked all your question at same time.

Where did I state that all the money was from Igbos?
Ogun wan kill you abi? Sadly the thread has been deleted.

Cc
Gazzy88
Gazzy didn't this unfortunate man say Ibos in diaspora remitted 12b dollars.
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are too old to be so inept, ignorant and unintelligent.
See the useless links, why not show me the picture from JB site

https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Was The Governor Of Lagos State In 1977 / Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.