Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. (3320 Views)

2021: Year Of #buharitucano, Buhariairports, #buharibridge, #buhariglasstunnel.. / We Have #Buharitrain In The South West And #Buharibridge In The South East / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Ogun wan kill you abi? Sadly the thread has been deleted.

Cc
Gazzy88
Gazzy didn't this unfortunate man say Ibos in diaspora remitted 12b dollars.

Ogun has already killed you, shebi?

Why are you fortunate creature weeping, for your painful misery. Rather I enjoy seeing your sissy cry.

I didn't even know any thread has been deleted.

If it were, it was because you continue to create useless thread and when you are given a bloody nose..it will be deleted.

How is that my problem?

Again I never said Igbos generated all the money.

So stop crying like a baby smiley
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
post=97589448:

See the useless links, why not show me the picture from JB site

https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/
[/s]

Listen to this troll.

So, all the pictures of 2nd NB on the internet are from JB website including the ones you litter NL with.?

2 year old baby get brain pass you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by LukasPodolski: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ogun has already killed you, shebi?

Why are you fortunate creature weeping, for your painful misery. Rather I enjoy seeing your sissy cry.

I didn't even know any thread has been deleted.

If it were, it was because you continue to create useless thread and when you are given a bloody nose..it will be deleted.

How is that my problem?

Again I never said Igbos generated all the money.

So stop crying like a baby smiley
Hahah, ironically, the thread was created to mock ipob terrorist who benefited from government funds despite being 100% against the state... hahah

can you see that the joke is on you?

they are always everything, if they're not buying the whole of New York today, tomorrow it's London... next tommorow they will say, 90% of houses in Singapore are Igbo owned....
never seen this kind of useless and delusional groups like this before..

baba claimed ibos in diaspora singlehandedly remitted a whole 12b dollars, I asked him to provide a link, baba shun my request untill the thread was deleted.. now the Oloriburuku is saying something else.....

Ogun kee your father there, aiye baba ee maa baje ni

idiot product of Enugu baby factory....

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Listen to this troll.

So, all the pictures of 2nd NB on the internet are from JB website including the ones you litter NL with.?

Dumbo check the shape of the pillars and that of 2nd NB also check the yellow colour of the crain that's not color of JB

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Anambra1stS0n: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Listen to this troll.

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Difrent: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:
Of course credit will be given to Buhari if he completes that bridge.

But don't blow your trumpet too loud as that bridge is roughly between the SS and SE unlike Buhari.train that is the SW alone.

We need Buhari. road, like Enugu to Onitsha or Enugu to Aba completed.

Why cant these roads be completed for 6 years now?

Don't compare this to PDP as they did nothing on these important roads as well.

Also why can't Enugu airport be completed like Kano and Kaduna airports? Or are you telling me if SE was a country, it will take 30 years to have a standard international airport? These are rational thoughts.

Maybe if you up your votes above 5% in next elections , SE was a country indeed
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Redcrafton: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Difrent:

Mister, you do know what you are saying?

When the upped their vote to 100% for PDP since 1999, what did they get?

You need to brush up your knowledge of things and how to express them. lol

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Difrent: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Mister, you do know what you are saying?

When the upped their vote to 100% for PDP since 1999, what did they get?

You need to brush up your knowledge of things and how to express them. lol

Lol
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
post=97590006:

Dumbo check the shape of the pillars and that of 2nd NB also check the yellow colour of the crain that's not color of JB
[/s]

Every news outlet in Nigeria published the same picture.

Even sef, pillar or no pillar, wrong picture or no wrong picture, your meaningless and irrelevant ipob rubbish won't prevent PMB from showing up to commission #BuhariBridge in the SE and I'm 100% sure all your governors, leaders and traditional fathers and rulers go carry delegation to welcome PMB and watch him commission #BuhariBridge with his name carved in stone to always remind you bad bele Igbos that PMB, the man you hateful and bitter people love to hate built that bridge, the same bridge that the people you love and voted for denied you for 30 years.

Glory be to God @buharibridge.

Long live PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by seunmsg(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
#BuhariBridge aka 2nd Niger Bridge.

grin grin

We are shutting down Twitter and Nairaland when that bridge is completed. No need to make so much noise about the bridge today. Let’s just enjoy BuhariTrain for now.

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
bigpicture001:

The difference BTW PDP and APC is DAT PDP sees the entire Nigeria as its project site so no one region feels too much impact..and days what national leadership is all about...

But APC is an ethnic religious party who works in only parts of Nigeria.....which dividing Nigeria as it stands

This is one difference in the spirit of the two parties! APC and Buhari are all about vindictiveness....focusing on parts of the country they claim ‘delivered’ votes, while ignoring parts they see as anti-Buhari/APC! Whatever you see happening in the east (which isn’t much as even the 2nd Niger Bridge straddles two regions) is done after much dilly-dallying and excuses, and their heart isn’t in the project same as it would be if the project was in the core north!

It’s ok to say south-east don’t deserve equal attention as other regions because we’re seen as anti-APC/Buhari! If that’s their argument, i’d accept it and move on! But don’t paint Buhari as some sort of fair minded individual, because he’s not!

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
PROUDIGBO:

This is one difference in the spirit of the two parties! APC and Buhari are all about vindictiveness....focusing on parts of the country they claim ‘delivered’ votes, while ignoring parts they see as anti-Buhari/APC! Whatever you see happening in the east (which isn’t much as even the 2nd Niger Bridge straddles two regions) is done after much dilly-dallying and excuses, and their heart isn’t in the project same as it would be if the project was in the core north!

It’s ok to say south-east don’t deserve equal attention as other regions because we’re seen as anti-APC/Buhari! If that’s their argument, i’d accept it and move on! But don’t paint Buhari as some sort of fair minded individual, because he’s not!
[/s]

We don't need your cries or pained justification to do the right thing for Nigeria or erect infrastructures in any part of Nigeria.

If it pains you so much or if it's harassing your life, stay away from the #BuhariBridge, don't go anywhere near it.
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by afube: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Difrent:

We go soon leave naija for you guys!

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Ikinternational: 5:53am On Jan 01, 2021
The comments here are so stupid.
The idiots don't even realize they're supporting the narrative that the igbos are marginalized.

Did the Nigerian government ever grant the igbos amnesty from paying taxes?
But they should be jumping in jubilation because government is finally playing her part?
Are you people not aware that taxation without representation is enough for civil unrest?

So because Buhari performed good in one area that should override all the other areas he performed horribly?
I don't know how some of you people reason sef.

A president is judged by OVERALL job performance

Those in the north that are not enthralled with Buhari's job performance, i guess their disapproval is based on hate too abi

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Ikinternational:
The comments here are so stupid.
The idiots don't even realize they're supporting the narrative that the igbos are marginalized.

Did the Nigerian government ever grant the igbos amnesty from paying taxes?
But they should be jumping in jubilation because government is finally playing her part?
Are you people not aware that taxation without representation is enough for civil unrest?

So because Buhari performed good in one area that should override all the other areas he performed horribly?
I don't know how some of you people reason sef.

A president is judged by OVERALL job performance

Those in the north that are not enthralled with Buhari's job performance, i guess their disapproval is based on hate too abi

Stop wailing and shouting out of control, we are not saying PMB is the best or that he solved all our problems and regardless of our challenges and the issues he's yet to solve, it doesn't mean we can not or shouldn't recognize progress and development that Nigerians including you are going to benefit from.

Why you people are also wailing, crying, sad and upset over every positive news beats the hell out of me, you just got to have something to b1tch and moan about for no damn reason.

When your own leaders commission wheelbarrow, kerosene and borehole, you keep quiet, you don't complain, you don't wail and spew any negative rubbish, but if PMB show face to build bridge in the SE, you jump and go crazy all over the place, you see fault, you crie, moan, complain and yell marginalization as if bridges, progress and development are now bad and horrible signs of marginalization.

There's definitely something in the water you people drink in that part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Ikinternational: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

Stop wailing and shouting out of control, we are not saying PMB is the best or that he solved all our problems and regardless of our challenges and the issues he's yet to solve, it doesn't mean we can not or shouldn't recognize progress and development that Nigerians including you are going to benefit from.

Why you people are also wailing, crying, sad and upset over every positive news beats the hell out of me, you just got to have something to b1tch and moan about for no damn reason.

When your own leaders commission wheelbarrow, kerosene and borehole, you keep quiet, you don't complain, you don't wail and spew any negative rubbish, but if PMB show face to build bridge in the SE, you jump and go crazy all over the place, you see fault, you crie, moan, complain and yell marginalization as if bridges, progress and development are now bad and horrible signs of marginalization.

There's definitely something in the water you people drink in that part of Nigeria.

You're a certified mad man.
Why even bother quoting me when you're going to run off the rails with your own narrative anyway.
Maybe you don't comprehend English well. Because nothing you wrote pertained to my pov.

Definitely not the intellectual you pretend to be.
You're just here for your angle. That's it.

And of course running to the mods to lodge complaints and hope they can handle your battles. That's sucka shit

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

You're a certified mad man.
Why even bother quoting me when you're going to run off the rails with your own narrative anyway.
Maybe you don't comprehend English well. Because nothing you wrote pertained to my pov.

Definitely not the intellectual you pretend to be.
You're just here for your angle. That's it.

And of course running to the mods to lodge complaints and hope they can handle your battles. That's sucka shit
[/s]

Dear God, please protect and guide us against Igbos as this is 2021 and beyond, the year of continued and sustained progress and development and infrastructure revolution in Nigeria, ipobian frustrations, wailing, moaning, crying, yelling, painment, bitterness, bad bele., evil wishes anti Nigerian rants and negativity.

Amen.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB,

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Ikinternational: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Dear God, please protect and guide us against Igbos as this is 2021 and beyond, the year of continued and sustained progress and development and infrastructure revolution in Nigeria, ipobian frustrations, wailing, moaning, crying, yelling, painment, bitterness, bad bele., evil wishes anti Nigerian rants and negativity.

Amen.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB,

Captain Unhinged. Always off track
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ikinternational:

Captain Unhinged. Always off track

You saw your unhinged self after looking in the mirror.

The topic and track is PMB building the 2nd Niger bridge, not igbo marginalization.

I don't even know how the president of Nigeria doing his job turned into igbo marginalization?

It doesn't matter how good and positive the news is, negative, twisted and warped minded people like you always find a way to turn it into something bad and terrible.

And you wonder why you people can not progress pass kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole.

1 Like

Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by Ikinternational: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

You saw your unhinged self after looking in the mirror.

The topic and track is PMB building the 2nd Niger bridge, not igbo marginalization.

I don't even know how the president of Nigeria doing his job turned into igbo marginalization?

It doesn't matter how good and positive the news is, negative, twisted and warped minded people like you always find a way to turn it into something bad and terrible.

And you wonder why you people can not progress pass kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole.

Which one is you people? lol
What have YOU done for Nigeria?
I actually know what a tax clearance document looks like
I actually know what a C of O looks like
I actually know what it means to employ people

And im the only person on this board that posts with facts. Not just comfortable squealing from the shadows. Pics/documents/account balance I have done it.

So guy shift. Being anonymous is your comfort zone and only strength
Re: Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. by NGpatriot: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Ikinternational:

Which one is you people? lol
What have YOU done for Nigeria?
I actually know what a tax clearance document looks like
I actually know what a C of O looks like
I actually know what it means to employ people

And im the only person on this board that posts with facts. Not just comfortable squealing from the shadows. Pics/documents/account balance I have done it.

So guy shift. Being anonymous is your comfort zone and only strength
[/s]

Amen.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa / Nnamdi Kanu Formed A Vigilante Instead Of An Army(photo) / Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.