Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man (48183 Views)

Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by SarutobiEky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
ahnie:

I'm so taking you to court...this is morally, emotionally and psychologically wrong..only you create thread,na same you be the first to comment?
You had better change this character of yours,no carry ham enter 2021.
Let's see in court,you had better get yourself a good and competent lawyer.
that guy Na idiot wink I'm not surprised. Where is that meme where dem rake that man comot for ground sef
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by SarutobiEky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:

What more?? Call lalasticlala ??
There he goes.
Thank you sir.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by SarutobiEky(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
Roses are red, love is fake... weddings are funerals with a cake. grin
I love this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by olanrele78674: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
This world is evil.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by naija4life247: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Righteousness2:
Household Enemy on Rampage.
Beware of Unfriendly Friends

.''

Trust GOD to keep your Friend's Life.
It's not by being a Fighter.

You are taking this your stupidity to a new height.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Benwallt(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
No pictureof the poisoner and the poisee.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by EmekaA125(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:
Call Lalasticlala, she is a green snake under the green grass....
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Ladylawyer(f): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Vagina people ooooo
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by RedPanthar: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ladylawyer:
Vagina people ooooo

Haha you tooo
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by sodeide2013: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Be extremely wary of women!
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by CSTRR: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Once a man has a good job, he becomes a potential prey.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by obonujoker(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
naija4life247:

You are taking this your stupidity to a new height.

Why are you attacking him? He never said anything wrong?
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Jesslove(f): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jesus take the wheels... E no go better for her... 600years of suffering for her.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Twitter stories
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Our today's women are boiling over this husband matter, them no dey take am joke
If you are still single, and earn above 150-200k and you don't pray or you eat anyhow, there is a high chance you go chop vegetable from one woman hand.

Even married men with good job are being hunted mercilessly.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by judgementyard(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
ahnie:

I'm so taking you to court...this is morally, emotionally and psychologically wrong..only you create thread,na same you be the first to comment?

I concur!
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don’t believe any Twitter lies anymore everybody want to trend and gain followers.
Always my friend
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Kalatium(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Women are their greatest enemy
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
why most ladies of nowadays come dey craze like this?

wetin be una problem self?

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by sameks08(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
no name or location so how do you want me to believe this. for me it looks like cooked story
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Happy2020: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Rule number 1. Keep other hoes out your business, keep them away from your man and keep them away from your home. Women act like they’re your friend, all the while scheming on your man.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Drthobbie: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Inside life �
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Crochet: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fake news, if you believe this shit then you must be high on agbo Jedi Jedi. Anybody can write thrash on twitters to gain traffic.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by solofresh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
All these vagina people ehn,
they will act as if they love themselves but deep down,all i see is hate.
I fear women!
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by chatinent: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm now scared to be human.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by chatinent: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:

What more?? Call lalasticlala ??

You are trying to popularize that picture.

Mission will fail.
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
ahnie:

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by vannessa7(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
beautyhd:
I hope someone is not been framed or wrongly accused.

Sending some incriminating messages to the groom is the cause of the accusations.

Hope they know that two persons can eat from one plate and one will suffer food poisoning and the other will not.

Thank God the bride is getting better.

Did you not read where she said the wedding planner came clean after the police got involved meaning she confessed?
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Our today's women are boiling over this husband matter, them no dey take am joke
So they have stop from the urgent 2k Abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
baggioni:
shocked
To be sincere, I fear who no fear women
Enough said for the wise
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

My dear, to balance the equation of this world, we have to just leave it to the ultimate Chemist, GOD.

It's interesting to see how a party planner was "supporting" her fellow woman and being her sister's "keeper". shocked
They can do anything to get a husband but yet they will calling us dogs, scum, they never see anything
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by bigcasava1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Women too like penis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoots: Which Of These Is The Best? / They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.