Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) (27431 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Bambam Receives Gifts From Anonymous Giver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by bluefilm: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:
Some of the fans don't know their wife, sister or their mum's birthday oo

23yrs is 1998 , these girls can't make heaven at all ! This is someone that graduated 2015

Guy are you saying she couldn't have graduated at the age of 17? wink

Remember they say that with God all things are possible. grin grin grin

I Heard she's very intelligent which means she could have done her 4 or 5 years course in just ONE year or thereabout. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Aventador2000(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nonsense oshisco plc undecided undecided
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Misplaced priorities everywhere!
Money they were suppose to send to their mums for new year celebration is what they're using to buy gifts for a lady who has more than enough.
Fools everywhere cry

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by naijadrivablog: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
23rd birthday my foot sad

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
pickatyouu:

Never thought of this, this is an eye opener.
Although e no consign me.
Happy bday to her though.

BBN contestants are just age fraudsters

Dora said during the show that her jnr sis is 24yrs old not remembering she is 24 too according to her profile

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

23yrs is 1998 , these girls can't make heaven at all ! This is someone that graduated 2015

You are a big liar, nengi graduated last year. Some of you will just be talking but don't know anything...
Don't tell me you also went to uniport because all of a sudden, everyone went to uniport angry angry
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Deicide:
Sugar daddy don turn Fans now o grin it's no longer Big God wink

Well... They have to come up with "an explanation" or perfect cover to deceive the daft and gullible or those who actually care.

You don't expect them to actually admit openly that it's all the doing of 'god'!!! grin
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by AprokoGirl: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
BBnaija Star Nengi Gets Gift From Fans Ahead Of Her '23rd' Birthday.

BBNaija fans are perhaps the most mindful arrangement of individuals Sermon Notes with regards to showering blessings and money on their top picks. Nengi will be one more year January 1st, and plans are headed to make it an important and agreeable one for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPk9hKZlMo
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
This girl is 32

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
copyrites:

Some of you will just die of hatred. Odunlade uploaded videos and photos of birthday and everywhere was filled with congratulatory messages. Someone uploaded those of Nengi and everywhere burst.

The girl child is not save in this country.
Don't mind them.
Once a girl is celebrating her birthday, they will call her olosho saying na sugar daddy dey buy her gifts but if na man, you will be seeing congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Simran94:

You are a big liar, nengi graduated last year. Some of you will just be talking but don't know anything...
Don't tell me you also went to uniport because all of a sudden, everyone went to uniport angry angry

I saw her graduation pics then during the show , it's not last year

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Wait.....u mean she graduated 2015 ....and as at 2020, five years after graduation....she’s still 22years old ....??

When did she now enter university, graduate and did NYSC??
Abeg don't mind that liar oo, nengi graduated last year and she hasn't done her Service yet
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Issues40(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
The Rich keep getting richer. Half of these people showering her and other BB naija stars with gifts have poor neighbours around them they ignore. Fact and experience!
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

I saw her graduation pics then during the show , it's not last year
Hope you also saw her pictures when she did her Service? undecided

She and her best friend graduated and took pictures together, she has not done her Service yet
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by OctoberEleven: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hope those fans giving her gifts know that January usually has 100days. Save your money to avoid stories that touch. Imagine dashing Nengi money when u could easily save with iNEST and still get returns on the savings.
To start saving with iNest by FCMB. Start now: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
copyrites:

Some of you will just die of hatred. Odunlade uploaded videos and photos of birthday and everywhere was filled with congratulatory messages. Someone uploaded those of Nengi and everywhere burst.

Don't be sentimental. This is not about the girl child. You can't tell me I'm older than Nengi. I won't believe.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
She is 23? Nawa o! Nice waist though kiss
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by OctoberEleven: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Yaks02(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jiganonek:
I Just bought four odd from Boliva;
kickoff @ 8pm;
Whatsapp;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

How much?
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
If she says she's 23, then she is. Whether she's 35 or 19, it won't put food on our table. So long she's happy.
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

majamajic:

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by botanist123: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
I USE ONE YEAR SENIOR THIS GIRL AND I NEVER MAKE IT , O GOD YEAR 2021 LET IT BE MY YEAR I WANT TO MAKE IT. LIFE NO BALANCE OO
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by AerialMapper: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
This saxophone shit is getting really overused and in all honesty, it is tacky and a nuisance to people around!

It lacks originality and should be left behind with 2020.

EOD

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Nmezor(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
My birth date mate, how nice. Not buying her age tho.
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Jen96: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

lmao graduated at 18?
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
This girl no dey tire to dey celebrate 23??

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Make i join d trend grin

olosho nengi Happy birthday.

But all these girls true true go dey fvck polithiefcians and massage old men senators
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by nedekid: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
23 sad shocked
Certainly street wise for her age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Trogge: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is pathetic, Is Nigeria gonna be well again. Celebrating someone that went on screen to do nothing at this critical time. White men will always be our superior

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by Aksnoopy: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
copyrites:

It's SAFE Mr!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by 12345baba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
23 yrs? Some people no go just make heaven
Re: Nengi Receives Gifts From Her Fans Ahead Of 23rd Birthday (Video) by ojialo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
majamajic:

meaning she gained admission into the university at the age of 14? 99.9% will never tell you their age same way I never knew my wife's age until after her death. I saw were she heed her real birth certificate.

so don't be surprised it's not new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Rocks N900k D&G Embellished Glasses / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.