Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order (18746 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / INEC Shun Court Order ,issued Rochas Okorocha Certificate Of Return.(photos) / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by abdul824: 7:15am On Jan 01, 2021
He should be killed once and for all pls
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by Mycoin(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Please I want to ask

why does it matter that the atheist spent boxing and Christmas day behind bars when clearly he doesn't believe in God to celebrate any of the aforementioned days?

just asking though
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by egobetatoday: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
babygal2000:

This is no junta, he must be hanged.

The way Muslims talk about kill, hang or behead ehn, I used to wonder if they are human beings like me. Can you just sit down one day and think about your life pls? If you don't see anything wrong in saying someone should be beheaded or hanged then you need to think about your life as a 'religious' person. So after hanging someone or seeing no wrong in hanging a fellow human being then you will come and go to HEAVEN? Oshei! ...badoo, keeper of the gates of heaven! When they die then they discover they don't have power to put themselves in heaven hahahaha grin as power don change handsgrin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by Farki: 1:05am On Jan 02, 2021
abdul824:
He should be killed once and for all pls

Look at how accommodating and tolerant the Religion of peace is undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2021
PenName55:

Ever since Nairaland Athiests have been calling Jesus names, no one has ever threatened anyone with death of violence. So next time you want to comdemn religions please don't mention Christianity.
speak of yourself and your own experiences. I've been threatened a lot over the years on nairaland by Christians for criticising their imaginary friends and their religion

1 Like

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by blackpanda: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Blue3k:
It's no surprise the illegal acts would transpire in the corrupt tyrannical state of Kano. Religious zealots dont care about anyone's individual rights. The fact is Mubarak did nothing wrong. The prosecutors couldn't even justify actions in court. Anti free speach laws like blasphemy need to be revoked because they're blatantly unconstitutional. Hopefully the athiest win their case when they get to the supreme court.

It's not peculiar to kano. Even in the south there are extremists too who don't obey court order
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
speak of yourself and your own experiences. I've been threatened a lot over the years on nairaland by Christians for criticising their imaginary friends and their religion

My guy I know you too well. Stop lying!

I am an old user of this platform. This is a new account so, don't think I am new.

There is no threat against you than the normal belief of Christians about hell. If telling you that you will end up in hell is the threat you mean, then to me that is no threat. It is a fact as long as you live your life as an atheist and die as an atheist.

Threat to life is when people promise you of an attack or plan to attack you physically. When they declare you wanted for blasphemy and condemn you to death because of your words against their religion or God.

True Christians don't do that.
We wont kill for any reason.

Tell another lie
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by hopefulLandlord: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
PenName55:

I am an old user of this platform. This is a new account so, don't think I am new.

There is no threat against you than the normal belief of Christians about hell. If telling you that you will end up in hell is the threat you mean, then to me that is no threat. It is a fact as long as you live your life as an atheist and die as an atheist.

Threat to life is when people promise you of an attack or plan to attack you physically. When they declare you wanted for blasphemy and condemn you to death because of your words against their religion or God.

Tell another lie

you seem so sure of what you're saying so what if I bring proof of these threats with links to their posts? would you admit you are the liar and you were very wrong about me?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by Blue3k(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
blackpanda:

It's not peculiar to kano. Even in the south there are extremists too who don't obey court order

Im glad we agree Kano is a corrupt tyrannical state. Please post other examples in the country. These extremists need to exposed as the mad tyrants they are.
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by 1Sharon(f): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2021
PenName55:

Tell another lie

Since you claim to be an old user, have you ever circulated the religious section?
Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by JaffyJoe(m): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
With all sincerity my people, Nigeria has 3 major problems which need urgent attention. The problems are:

1. Religion: Before the introduction of either Christianity or Islam, Nigeria was peaceful and no worshipper of Sango would go to the house of Ogun worshipper to canvass his own belief to him. Everyone worshipped his or her own god gently and there was peace almost everywhere. Immediately Christianity and Islamic religions set in, things started going upside down. Christians won't want to see Muslims and vice versa.

Sometimes I wonder the essence of these religions.

2. Ethnicity: Another maggot that is eating this country up is Ethnicity.. I'm Yorùbá, you're Igbo and they are Haúsá. This is so serious in our country and the rate at which it's destroying this country is alarming.

3. Corruption: You'all should understand this. We are in deep mess because of this problem.

If Nigeria should tackle these 3 problems, trust me, this country will emerge the best in the world.

I don't have anything to say on his release for now.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Shhhh with your misrepresentation of facts. Christianity didn't come to Nigeria until the Portuguese/Brits made it to our coasts. The wave of Jihad had been sweeping across this geographical space prior to this time like a rabid dog destroying everything in its path. This culminated into the loss, relocation and destabilization of the Old Oyo Empire and Yorubaland in general as with other places. Christianity did not chase the original seat of Old Oyo Empire from Katunga to the one in modern Oyo today, Christianity didn't burn Afonja's estate and shrine and build a central mosque on it, the colonialists never forced religion on the people like the sons of Futa Jalons did even though they had the resources to do so. They concerned themselves with economic gains. Christianity never had a problem with anyone so if you want to point fingers at those historically synonymous with hate, killings and plundering, distinguish properly and know where to point.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order by Amumaigwe: 4:29am On Jan 09, 2021
themosthigh:
Hell will be a worst prison for disbelievers. Remember this is a temporary imprisonments and Hell is forever.

Have you seen hell before? Don't go and work abd earn a living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Customs Officer & Traffic Wardens Battle Over Parking Space in Lagos Area.PICS / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.