Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend (30500 Views)

Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Mother Throws Baby Into A Gutter In Yobe, Baby Rescued Alive By Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Lenient001: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
undecided And you called her a "Mother" abi kinla
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
women! women! women!

all forms of stupidity must end this year.

what tha fvck!
Let the wise hear and understand your first phrases, E get why

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:
AS YOU DEY ENTER THIS NEW YEAR

AFTER GOD FEAR ANYTHING WEY GET PUCCY

MORE DANGEROUS THAN SERPENTS
YOU NO GET RELATIVES?

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Abhus1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
End time Mother
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Austineva(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's the other gender for you
nawao! That's too bad

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Drthobbie: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
How can someone conceive such?! That's so cruel! �
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by bigcasava1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
End time sign. Jesus is coming very soon, repent from ur sin
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by AMvanquish: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kamdil:
Northern women are becoming terrible daily.

Hypocrisy! Elsewhere they are all saints.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Samysearch(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:
North again. It seems prophet Mohammed has finally settled in the northern Nigeria.

Hatred is evil.
I hope u know that Faith isn't a Muslim
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:
North again. It seems prophet Mohammed has finally settled in the northern Nigeria.

1.The woman is a christian...

2.It happens in the South.

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by frog12: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
you MUST BLAME society for what this WOMAN has done!
the state of SOCIETY drove her to it.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by EmekaA125(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Effect of underage marriage. Not surprised at all
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by angelfallz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nothing to fear from women, men have been doing similar things, why don't you fear them? but you choose to fear women.

osamz007:
AS YOU DEY ENTER THIS NEW YEAR

AFTER GOD FEAR ANYTHING WEY GET PUCCY

MORE DANGEROUS THAN SERPENTS
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Digmygold: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
This must be Ubunja mother. The demonic cycle of demons.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
End time mother
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Jesslove(f): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Speechless
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by ayanbadejo68166: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
I wonder why human being especially girls are these wicked these days if her mother had killed her will she be alive today, wicked jezbel
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Na wa o.
Not for the girl but for the reporter.
She literally says this

And you still go for such a useless headline.

Yes, she could have done it but there's also a chance that she is mentally ill. So why then would you say what she did not say?
in a sane clime she the reporter would be reprimanded by her bosses and could be sued for casing distress.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by erico2k2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
ayanbadejo68166:
I wonder why human being especially girls are these wicked these days if her mother had killed her will she be alive today, wicked jezbel
she might be mentaly5unstable?could it be the system failed to notice this and could have rendered help?
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Bakr4u: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:

Idiot
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by E2eGAYMl7: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2020

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Coronavirus84: 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa girls again

her real name is abike
I beg you in the name of God, Don't carry this your stupidity to year 2021
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Petyprincess(f): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
women! women! women!

all forms of stupidity must end this year.

what tha fvck!
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Petyprincess:

Happy new year

same to you, dear. ❤

may the new year bring more success to us in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Successmind(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Power of prick....
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by princety24(m): 3:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to you all. Words from Mr. President to Prof. Osinbajo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH65UfkVik0
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by cardoctor(m): 4:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by RubySpecial: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:
Satanic bitch. What happened to leaving the baby with relatives?

This story is making me so bitter right now.

I'm here praying for a child after 13yrs of marriage, and 1 silly girl is killing hers. I wish I had met her b4 she did it....
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Farid24224(m): 6:19am On Jan 01, 2021
RubySpecial:

I'm here praying for a child after 13yrs of marriage, and 1 silly girl is killing hers. I wish I had met her b4 she did it....
Oh no!! May you get what you deserve...This year will be a turning point for you by the grace of God.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Later she will tuning from one prayer house to another looking for a child, demonic kd women.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by pacespot(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Let that ex-boyfriend proceed, he will be meted with the same treatment very soon cry
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Ishilove: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2021
RubySpecial:

This is why I'm so bitter. There are people like you waiting on the Lord for children, but one idiot somewhere is throwing away theirs like it is bread nylon or waste paper.

Keep the faith. God is still in the business of answering prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revisiting The Clifford Orji Story, The alledged cannibal / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.