Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video (2477 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Emoney Spotted In Luxurious House And In Amazing Outfits / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by NEWSREPORT: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by malele(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na me go tie the wife shoe before ? Everything is news in nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Tolexander: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Their lives
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Bluntguy: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
He should have called me to tie it and her bra too. Nonsense post.

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
The Nairaland Redpillers and Anti Simp association members are coming for him.

The worse dragging will come from those whose bank account balance needs yeast to rise.

Make I carry my wahala dey go jare.

6 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
weren't you the lady that tricked a young brother here into marrying you? undecided
Romanoff:

The worse dragging will come from those whose bank account balance needs yeast to rise.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
weren't you the lady that tricked a young brother here into marrying you? undecided

Who you wan trick to marry you now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
I only remembered your face.
I remember several members complaining bitterly that you are too old for that guy.
He deserved a younger lady
Romanoff:

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by offset67(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
if I see this shit in fp ba
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is what?

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
I remember several members complaining bitterly that you are too old for that guy.

Yeah. Na so I see am o.

People wey I no know complaining bitterly about who them no know and matter wey no concern them.

Happy people aren't bitter sha.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
were you able to have kids for him tho.. considering your advance age and all?
Romanoff:

Yeah. Na so I see am o.

People wey I no know complaining bitterly about who them no know and matter wey no concern them.

Ciao.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
offset67:
if I see this shit in fp ba
Ass wipers will soon tag you a hater and tell you the shoe can buy all your generation while they are roaming about begging for food.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wetin mumu post wen e dey tag mod?
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
were you able to have kids for him tho.. considering your advance age and all?

Yes o. I have twins for him.

Isn't our God a good God?

Now I'll pray for you, that you'll find the type of woman that you deserve.

Shey Amin si.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
I highly doubt your claims tbh..
Anyways I hope your hold on that young dude lasts long before him eye clear.
Have a nice day.
Romanoff:

Yes o. I have twins for him.

Isn't our God a good God?

Now I'll pray for you, that you'll find the type of woman that you deserve.

Shey Amin si.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
Anyways I hope your hold on that young dude last long before him eye clear.
Have a nice day.

Na God hand e dey o.

The blessing of the Lord it makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.

There's no way that I'd have use my life to serve God and he'd let me marry wrong.

God no go shame him Children. He can pull you out of the pool of frustration, just surrender to him.

I'll be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
pray that God makes your ovaries flow again..you need it
Romanoff:

Na God hand e dey o.

The blessing of the Lord it makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.

There's no way that I'd have use my life to serve God and he'd let me marry wrong.

God no go shame him Children. He can pull you out of the pool of frustration, just surrender to him.

I'll be praying for you.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by merieam16(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Babe...u wicked ooo, all these for our able #nigerialadiesareuseless crew cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
Upper cut!

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
pray that God makes your ovaries flow again..you need it

They have already flowed.

It's you who still needs healing from the pain in your soul. Like I said, I'll be praying for you.

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
merieam16:
Babe...u wicked ooo, all these for our able #nigerialadiesareuseless crew cheesy grin

Me wey gentle.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
Close fist!

2 Shares

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by merieam16(f): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Me wey gentle.
I see....lolz
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Yeah. Na so I see am o.

Ciao.
When the attacker got attacked, the guy boxed you enter corner!

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
Anyways I hope your hold on that young dude lasts long before him eye clear.
Have a nice day.
You be WWE Champion?

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Frustrated007: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin
Nah she start am oo
Abusing redpillers
pepperdemzombie:

You be WWE Champion?
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
merieam16:
Wicked for where? Dem Don wicked am to log out already.
Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Frustrated007:
grin grin
Nah she start am oo
Abusing redpillers
Person wen dey comment from where e dey line up for rice and meat dey call people poor because they refuse to ass lick. Is this news in the first place?

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by pepperdemzombie: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Me wey gentle.
Enter house! Say Dem humble you!

Re: Emoney Spotted Tying Shoelace Of His Wife: Photos & Video by Romanoff(f): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Enter house! Say Dem humble you!

How them take humble me biko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Ozo's Romatic Birthday Message To Nengi That Made Her Cry. / I Want This: Wizkid Gushes Over Impressive Portrait Of Him Made By Talented Nige / Question About Sade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.