Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Question About Sade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question About Sade (2483 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Sade by Hero(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2006
Do you consider singer SADE to be Nigerian, or just a another Brit chick? Does she rep Naija as part of her, and keep an steady relationship with the nation?
Re: Question About Sade by desiree(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2006
She is more of a brit chick with a Nigerian name, she doesn't reckon with Naija. I guess it is what suits her best.
Re: Question About Sade by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2010
Do i blame ha.if nt dat she has made a name 4 hasef n ha fans know ha as sade she'l av changd.u nid 2 talk wid a regular britisg d impresn dey av bout us is so nt it.d name nigeria n anytin it represents is a huge stain.so i dnt blame ha @ al.who'l even want 2 identify wit d most corupt natn in d world
Re: Question About Sade by InkedNerd(f): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2010
Honestly, I see her as just British not Nigerian. It's not like she's Ayo or Nnenka who both embrace their Nigerian heritage. Based on what I've seen from Sade, she barely seems to acknowledge her Nigeria heritage. I even had a couple of friends some years ago ask me if Sade was Spanish because she seemed to have Spanish influences in some of her music.
Re: Question About Sade by MrCork2: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2010
SADE? that skinnny ugly loooking HALLE berrry waaana be IBO woman?

she is a publick this grace to light skin womens for not even haveing Nyansh. HOw dare she NOT have nyansh!! angry(no oofeinse)
Re: Question About Sade by DaRapture: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
%Mr Cork:

SADE? that skinnny ugly loooking HALLE berrry waaana be IBO woman?

she is a publick this grace to light skin womens for not even haveing Nyansh. HOw dare she NOT have nyansh!! angry(no oofeinse)

She is not of Igbo descent, she's of Yoruba descent.
Re: Question About Sade by hackney(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^^ ppl still dont know the cockster.
lmao
Re: Question About Sade by favouredjb(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
Imagine?still angry at cork's yarns lol
Re: Question About Sade by bkbabe97y(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
DaRapture:

She is not of Igbo descent, she's of Yoruba descent.

ROFLMAO!!!! foooOoOoLLL!!!

And u still claim to be AA?!!?! Hhahahahahaha

Keep up the pretence u Monkeyfied Ibo Gorilla!

P.S: dont u feel like the animal u are that u opened a thread about me and its been 20 years and aint nobody dropped a comment yet! Remember what I did to u? lol. 180 comments in less than an hr. . . . . ? Dude, real recognize real: and we all know u fake!lol monkey!
Re: Question About Sade by MrCork17: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
SAD is a publick this grace to light skin womens.

she is a very ugly IBO woman angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Question About Sade by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
She need to shange her name to NNeka becoz she looks like one of those light skin IBO Nnnekas

(no oofeinse)
Re: Question About Sade by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
%Mr Cork:

SADE?  that skinnny ugly  loooking HALLE berrry waaana be  IBO woman?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question About Sade by xynerise: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
You guys should let Shade be who she wants to be. I love her track smooth operator.
Re: Question About Sade by henry101(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
She wrote Ibadan Oyo State on her facebook page.
She's always identified herself as a Nigerian.
Re: Question About Sade by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2011
%Mr Cork:

[b]SADE? that skinnny ugly loooking HALLE berrry waaana be IBO woman?

she is a publick this grace to light skin womens for not even haveing Nyansh. HOw dare she NOT have nyansh!! angry(no oofeinse) [/b]
I laugh in Bayelsa!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood - Which Industry Has The Hottest Looking Stars / Sam Loco Efe Dies At Age 66 / BADOO!!!! Pete Edochie Goes Gangster In New Movie(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.