Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party (1282 Views)

Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) / #EndSARS: Osun police parades 86 suspects, recovers loots (Pix) / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Kcitytv: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kaduna police parades the sex party

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
The obsession about sex in our society makes one dumbfounded.
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
shocked

Their wahala just changed Agbada

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Fahdiga1: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
When will El Rufai be swift in arresting the terrorist that has been on rampage in Southern Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Draslo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The obsession about sex in our society makes one dumbfounded
No be only our society. It is a worldwide phenomenon. It's just that we're only just coming out of our shells.

I honestly want to know which laws these people are breaking because in this same region, a 60 year old man will freely marry a 12 year old girl.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
na wah 4 humanrice abi humanbeans dem use ur tohtoh or na ur prick?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Sundrus: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
That kind party go sweet oh shocked...e go be like point & kill...only be say this one na point & fucck free of charge grin. Ur prayers as a sweet clean cutz dude be say make any iye-lekute no point u oh. Cuz that kind condition,u fit fucck away ur destiny. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by doggedfighter(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another distraction from main issues.

See how government is swift to respond but very slack in insecurity issues.

I refuse to applaud this

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by tyup(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
sad
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Draslo:

No be only our society. It is a worldwide phenomenon. It's just that we're only just coming out of our shells.

I honestly want to know which laws these people are breaking because in this same region, a 60 year old man will freely marry a 12 year old girl.

So you support this animalistic behaviour where stds can be passed freely.

People are subverting society and you are happy.
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Draslo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So you support this animalistic behaviour where stds can be passed freely.

People are subverting society and you are happy.
Oga STDs are passed around everyday without stress. I just want it stated where in the Constitution of Nigeria that they're committing a felony. That's all. People need to know their rights. This can never happen in the 1st world countries we are always emulating.
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by codedguy1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
More like gay party grin
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Pochettino(f): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nothing wey Fashola no go see for toll gate
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Draslo:

Oga STDs are passed around everyday without stress. I just want it stated where in the Constitution of Nigeria that they're committing a felony. That's all. People need to know their rights. This can never happen in the 1st world countries we are always emulating.

Do know the meaning of constitution?

Constitution are not criminal codes.

Go read the Nigerian criminal code and you will see the law they broke
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by iheanacho98013: 5:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Another distraction from main issues.See how government is swift to respond but very slack in insecurity issues.I refuse to applaud this
Re: Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Morally, what they did was wrong. But is there any law against what they did? I'm just curious, because we have a police farce that don't even know what is against the Constitution and what is not.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Went To School With a Gun Reveals The Cult She Belongs To / “photos” Three People Have Been Confirmed Dead After A Private Jet Crashed And B / Yahoo Boy Reports Buhari To His Female Client (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.