Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (40466 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Two Veterinary Students Of MOUAU Drown During Pool Party (Photos) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Valkrie: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Is the sex party against our constitution or law? Party I think should be a private affair...these guys do worst in their closet...!!

Bobrisky who blatantly violent the law of the land is still there roaming about and not attested...
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2021
That sounds them right, immorality on the highest order.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Even if it was in Umuahia or Port Harcourt i would still support the action of the government of Kaduna State..The whole idea of a sex party(especially in ultra muslim Kaduna)is just downright disgusting,disrespectful and highly immoral..
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by powalez: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2021
El rufai was going to attend the party too, he became bitter because the party was canceled at the last minute and he became angry and demolished the hotel for disappointing him
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
look at the swiftness with which the government reacted to this...it hadn't even held but 'supposed' venue has already been demolished and 'suspected' organisers arrested!! great! why can't this same zeal and swiftness be applied in handling the perennial problem of armed robbery, kidnappings, banditry and other evil vices on the abuja-kaduna expressway? is that one outside the purview of their duties??
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Overzealousness from the Kaduna Govt. Did they conduct investigations before destroying someone's property?

These are same poeple that Bandits will kill thousands in their domain and none of the bandits will be arrested.

Hypocritical Islamic fools!

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Tomilola360: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
What is their crime.....after all they said party didn't hold and the venue has been demolished... For what exactly?....there is more to this sex party of a thing.

They should be released, the hotel rebuilt and the party reorganised for them.

This is so unfair. right? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by morohunfola78008: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Before Southerners relocate to North we're not having such immoralities,
but thank God Arewa will not and Never be like Prostitution-Free Land.
This Is North. learn The #Code Or Leave the Land.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Slynation:

what did you want the government to do?? Of all places in Kaduna state with an El rufai who derives joy and orgasm in demolishing structures.....But let's assume it was a joke as stated, but a venue was made available and that joke would have been actualise if nothing was done about it.....!!
Was destroying the structure the best step elrufai would have taken? Couldn't he have investigated or rather clampdown on the organizers of the event just like they did now? Everything taken as a joke always have sore consequences, let's be careful of the remarks we make.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by AIIAssociates: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
What is their crime.....after all they said party didn't hold and the venue has been demolished... For what exactly?....there is more to this sex party of a thing.

Same question on our minds.

What crime are they being charged with?
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Dedetwo:
What type of sex party can these paraded folks organize?

D tin shock mi too
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2021
symbianDON:
look at the swiftness with which the government reacted to this...it hadn't even held but 'supposed' venue has already been demolished and 'suspected' organisers arrested!! great! why can't this same zeal and swiftness be applied in handling the perennial problem of armed robbery, kidnappings, banditry and other evil vices on the abuja-kaduna expressway? is that one outside the purview of their duties??
Don't mind the perverts who call themselves leaders whereas they're rulers and dictators who don't care about what they should care about.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2021
El rufai recently told Nigerian breweries to produce less alcohol.

If this guy ever becomes president or vice president, I go leave this country for una.

Maybe Ghana or Benin republic.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2021
That is what you get when you live in a ZOO.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Friday20: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Liar. So if no one checked you up you will rake in millions and begin to flex muscle and be disturbing social space with chest beating as usual ugly genetical trait.

Go to jail and be cracking your expensive joke ok. By the time the Metazzines headslammers finished with you eyes will clear.

Pls what are there names? I'm very sure most of them will come from my tribe who always claimed better and hussle better than everybody in Nigeria. Na only dem sabi hussle and causing nussaince everywhere.

I do not mentioned any tribe ok but if you feel pain by my post pls its too early in 2021.

Names pls
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Crude nation.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Strech(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2021
See that Ibo boy with dread na my mumcy area him dey stay. When I heard about this sex parti news I know say na Those south boys get this high level of immorality.. Abeg make wunna no come for my head oo, cos my Belle still dey pain me for the Xmas chicken wey I dismantle.. but sha Ibis and immorality na 5 and 6.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by od501: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377492/police-parade-organizers-kaduna-sex-party-photos/

Lalasticlala

Is it just for organizing sex party or there is something else? Cos iyam not understanding, same reason they demolished same hotel.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Josywhyte: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
The said party didn't hold. Just give them community service work as punishment and let them go. Simple as that
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Owner of the hotel shod Sue kaduna govt .. no proper investigation b4 demolishing person property...
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by MRSALT: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Those arrested guys should take Kaduna state govt to court. They have 70% chance of winning the case and getting compensated. Govt will also pay for the demolished hotel.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Dipwater(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2021
The identity crisis i suffer today was caused by these set of i/diots .why arrest innocent people ,why did they destroy somebodys property .did they break the law.is sex party nigerias problem.this thing is based on morality .you dont tell people how to live their lifes as long as they do not engage in sex in public .why do nigerians care so much about what people do in their bedrooms biko nu. If we dont stop this rubbish now mark my word one day this same i/diots will dictate what we should wear and not wear. This madness must stop .
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by 1972xy: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
This is non sense. Is there any law that says sex party is illegal in Nigeria?
It could be the way they presented the party to the public because of the organisers level of illiteracy. In Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt,calabar, Uyo, Ibadan, we have Night clubs that are primarily for srippers.
I believe that is what the organisers meant in their own local way.
Why parading them like criminals? The bandits are there, Boko harams are there,kidnappers are there ,police did not see them to parade rather prefere to negotiate with them. But, they are ready to use these innocent young boys who are just looking for means of survival in a natiôn where the governent can not provide jobs for the youth or protect them.
I pity Nigeria, especial the north who are far left behind in the modern day civilisation because of their extremism in religion. Strippers are everywhere in the world.
Why are we decieving ourselves. Most of our top government officials ,politicians, honorable members of national assembly, state assembly do go to strippers club.
The boys should be release and get them compesated for unlawfully parading them like criminals.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by jovijovi: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2021
They are reaping what they sowed

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerians excel above all others in Africa at hypocrisy once sex is being discussed. In all my few travels around African countries, Nigeria seems to be alone in the culture of seeing sex as a taboo that is only discussed in hushed tones.

Don’t even let ur neighbors hear ur girlfriend or worse wife's moans of pleasure. They’ll just break out the pitchforks and fire up d torches before ure done, labeling her a 'farm tool' for exciting them. And therein lies the issue, why should someone else’s happiness make u angry?

Why should my orgasm be an issue with you, is it your 'firing pin' that I’m using to fire?
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by kingbobby: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You mean adults above 18years organised a sex party that was attended by adults above 18years and its a crime?

WHAT DO WE EVEN THINK WE ARE DOING IN THIS CAGE?
Na wao some people comment tire me self, na only olosho go dey talk like this..
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by bigass123(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
400billionman:
The party did not hold

What will you accuse them of doing ?

What will be your defense for demolishing a hotel ?

In law, an attempted crime nipped carries same punishment as the actual crime.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Farukshy: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2021
What nonsense, look at the way they react fast. But the killings going on in kaduna nothing is done
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by abeggnow: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
What is their crime.....after all the said party didn't hold and the venue has been demolished... For what exactly?....there is more to this sex party of a thing.
lol by now you should know this is what the Nigerian police is good at doing. they are a useless bunch. also this habit of parading inocent people b4 the tv is just disgusting and unprofessional the law says inocent until proven guilty. I am tired of the ancient ways our government organisations act.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by abeggnow: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Slynation:
what an expensive joke that has costs someone his asset been demolished.....Una dey craze!!!
they had no right to demolish that property and these guys have done nothing wrong. they should sue.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by abeggnow: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Slynation:

what did you want the government to do?? Of all places in Kaduna state with an El rufai who derives joy and orgasm in demolishing structures.....But let's assume it was a joke as stated, but a venue was made available and that joke would have been actualise if nothing was done about it.....!!
if the governor house was mensioned as the venue will the house be demolished??
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whoknowsme:
Was destroying the structure the best step elrufai would have taken? Couldn't he have investigated or rather clampdown on the organizers of the event just like they did now? Everything taken as a joke always have sore consequences, let's be careful of the remarks we make.
let it be known, I'm not in support of the drastic action in which the government of Kaduna state has already taken without due investigation, but this fellows/organisers should be sensible enough not to have conceived such idea let alone going ahead printing flyers and naming a venue.....I was born and brought up in Kaduna State until I decided to leave my comfort zone, I know how some of this Islamic folks do behave, once it's against their doctrine, hell would be unleashed on such offenders without minding the consequences....

Most times I find it difficult to even dabble in this topic because so many things ought to be taken into consideration...viz:

-They said it was a joke, but went ahead to design flyers, a joke that would have ended up scamming those who paid money for the party if it was actually a joke...

-It was a joke but saw your number on the flyers and laughed over it instead of quickly debunking such immoralities with immediate alacrity....

El rufai only carried out his area of specialization which we all know and nothing will happen as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) / Church Security Guard Caught With Military Uniforms In Kaduna State. Photos / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.