Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,677 members, 7,959,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Ojoge Daniuel Continue Tarnishing My Good Name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazee - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Ojoge Daniuel Continue Tarnishing My Good Name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazee (276 Views)

Group Insists NBA Must Punish Wale Ojoge Daniel For Practicing After Disrobe / Controversial Ibadan-based Lawyer, Olawale Ojoge Daniel Ignore EFCC Invitation, / Sanction Ojoge Chambers Now Over Alleged Frauds, Group Tells NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ojoge Daniuel Continue Tarnishing My Good Name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazee by MrDrey: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why Ojoge Daniuel continue tarnishing my good name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazeem

An Ibadan-based property manager, Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazeem, popularly called Sukazeem has explained why his former lawyer, barrister Wale Ojoge Daniel has been going around to defame his family name.

Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazeem said the lawyer had duped his family in many ways which made his company to disengage him.

Speaking with our correspondent, Sukazeem said; "Ojoge is one of our lawyers who handled many of our agreements. He decived us to get a contract from our company. The Genesis of the crisis started when my daughter prepared a document for my company and he said the document was not good enough. He persuaded me to allow him to rewrite the document which I did because he is a senior lawyer to my daughter.

"Suprisengly, he converted the name on the document to his name and his hen we asked him to change the name, he declined. Unknowingly to Ojoge, we have prepared another document which supersede the fake document in his hand.

"That was the reason we disengaged him for his dubious dealings. He also said somebody who signed our document had died before we produced the document, it is all lies. We have death certificate of the man and date he signed the document. We shall see when we get to court.

"His partner in crime, Bayo Adeyemo who said in a video that went viral on how he forged a document, EFCC will soon invite him to tell them how he did it. Ojoge also did double filling for my company which some legal practionals told us it is illegal.

"We also asked him to join one of our lawyers to do a job but he snatched the contract because he said the one produced by the lawyer was not good enough.

"The documents he said was not good was the same document he submitted but he changed the name on it to his name. We have facts to prove all our claims. He told me that the N5million paid to his account was a gratification.

"Though he begged me but because I said this was his third time of abusing the privileged I gave to him and I cannot tolerate him, he said he was going to finished me in the media. That is why he always release many statement to spoil my name.

"We have record of how he collected N5million from our office without doing anything for us. He also begged me to give him N5million because his wife was shortlisted for chief judge in Osun state, therefore he has some debts to settle. I directed my company to release N2million for him which they did.

"This same man also informed my clients, Koleoso's family that I was sick and I may die at the UCH, therefore, the money for their property should be paid to his account. Which they eventually did, but he didn't pay them. He convinced them that if I die in the hospital, they won't be able to get their money back.

"On the Mokore village, I told him that my daughter didn't prepare the document very well, so he collected the document and prepare it as if the contract was given to my company and his Chambers, we asked him to change it but he refused. He called some members of the family and bribed them to fight us. Unfortunately for him, those family members are grate grand children. He used divide and rule for the family. He is a dubious lawyer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcae11dMqmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAe6qh3wYek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNc-YkEQS0

Why Ojoge Daniel continue tarnishing my good name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazeem https://livetimesng.com/why-ojoge-daniel-continue-tarnishing-my-good-name-alhaji-sufianu-ayinde-kazeem/

Re: Why Ojoge Daniuel Continue Tarnishing My Good Name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazee by Sonoyom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
hh
Re: Why Ojoge Daniuel Continue Tarnishing My Good Name - Alhaji Sufianu Ayinde Kazee by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Go and settle with him. Let us be undecided

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Distress Sale 4bedroom@gbopa,ibadan For 3m / (jan Work Progress) The Ambiance Estate (apartment &terraces), Abraham Adesanya / 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex House +BQ For Sale In Chevron Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.