Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. (1424 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity. / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Anas09: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

THE STEPPING HIS FEET ON MOUNT OLIVES: revelation 20:1-15;

"... as the lightning flashing from the East and it's seen in the west, so shall the coming of the son of Man be". Matthew 24:27

The system/means He used to ascend to heaven He'll use to come back to the earth.

*. Acts 1:9 "
KJV:And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

KJV:And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

KJV:Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

ITS CHARACTERISTICS:

- unlike the phase 1, He does not come as thief

- all eyes shall see Him as He's descending

- the anti-christ will organise his armies to stop Him/them from landing ( this is called the war of Armageddon) Revelation 16:10-16

- He/they will take the rulership from the anti-christ
- all who did not receive the market of the Beast will join them

- those who died from torture during the great tribulation (they refuse to receive the market), they will be resurrected

- He/they(the saints) will reign for 1000 years
and sinners who are still alive will witness the reign

- the devil will be released from his prison and he'll organise the last war ( the war of Gog and Magog) revelation 20: 7-8

- then, the resurrection of all dead sinners of all generations

- the great white throne judgement and
- finally, the new heaven and the new earth

#. The Lord called what we are facing now as "the beginning of sorrow"

He said we should not be afraid. As for the GREAT TRIBULATION, rapture -ready saints will escape it. Matthew 24:4 -14

KNOWMORE56:

the anti-christ will organise his armies to stop Him/them from landing ( this is called the war of Armageddon) Revelation 16:10-16
Satan cannot stop Jesus from descending. How can darkness even stand in the Presence of such great Light?
The war of Armageddon won't be a war to stop the Lord from descending.

The purpose of the gathering there is to separate the saints from the damned awaiting the battle which will take place after the 1000yrs reign of Christ.

Revelation 20:1-3 [b]And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:7-10 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.[/b]

KNOWMORE56:

those who died from torture during the great tribulation (they refuse to receive the market), they will be resurrected
The second resurrection happened after the 1000yrs reign of Christ, duiring.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Anas09: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
orunto27:
The Ongoing Interactive Hustling between The Bishop of Sokoto Kukah and The Sultan of Sokoto Saad Abubakar is a good example of a preeminent pretribulation.

The Holy Spirit is watching the two and Buhari.
Tribulation as talked about in Thesselonia is different from persecution.
Persecution has always been there, and will be there till the Lord returns. He was persecuted too
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Anas09: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

What you have said doesn't hold water and of course, religion is against critical thinking so I am not surprised.
Hahahahahahaha. Just Negodu!!!! Do you reason when you talk?

In other words you just said you think more critically than me because you don't believe in God and I do?
Pls surprise me with your critical mind.

Go ahead. Let's be critical about anything you wnat to talk about let's see how well you can manage your mind better than a believer in God.

You have been sold a lie to believe that if you don't believe in God you are smart. Imaooo.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by annyplenty(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Incrizz:
This is the verse referenced for rapture in the Bible:

Mathew 24:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But check verses 37 and 39 of that same Mathew 24.
The rapture described in verses 40-41 was caused by verses 37 and 39.

Mathew 24:

"36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The rapture in verses 40 & 41 is caused by the COMING OF THE SON OF MAN.
When JESUS comes back a second time, rapture shall happen
Without the appearance of JESUS, there can be no rapture!

That is not all.
See 1 Thessalonians 4:16,
1 Thessalonians 4:16
"16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

You see?
JESUS descends from Heaven and then rapture happens. Not before!!!
Without JESUS' apperance, there can be no rapture!

The tribulation is what will cause the love of many, who aren't watching to wax cold.

Revelation 3:10,
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell in the earth.

We shall all be tested!

Pass your test!

We get raptured when Christ appears. We get caught up with Him in the air (for those of us still alive by then).

Since from the Bible, we get caught up, or vanish, when we get caught up with Him in the air, it then means that if JESUS doesn't show up, there CANNOT be a "rapturing"!

HIS second coming is what causes rapture to happen.

Everytime The Scripture refers to rapture, it is ALWAYS in connection with the appearance of JESUS!
The Second coming of CHRIST JESUS and the rapture are one and same event.

Do not let anyone bewitch you

Side note:
The rapture will not happen till after the tribulation as stated clearly in verse 3 below:

2 Thess 2:1-3

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Isa 26:19-21
19  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. 

20  Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 

21  For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Anas09:

So agree with your submission here, but let me add that;
1. The great battle of Armageddon will be fought after the 1000 millinial reign of the Lord. because, during His reign, satan, the beast and his demons will be bound and chained in the Bottomless pit. His human agents who have received the mark shall live to see the saints enjoy their kingdom as it was meant to be before the fall, but wont be able to enjoy thus.

2. There will no resurrection of the left behind saints who resisted the mark and paid with their blood until after the 1000 yrs of the Lord's reign on earth.

During the 1000 yrs period. Satan and his son the Antichrist will be in the Bottomless pit stewing.

The saints will resurrect together with every soul who had ever come to this earth.

And that will be after satan, and the beast have been released and then they will go to every part of the earth to galvanise their soldiers, [b]the Obama's and Bill Gates, the Gorge Soros, the prophet Muhammads, the Adolf Hitlers, the Frederick Nitsches, the Stalin's, the Maos< all the homosexuals and homosexualists, lesbiands, switches and wizards, transgenders, Pedophiles, Astrologers, Necromancers, Sorcerers, Rebellious and lawless criminals, every wicked man and woman all them Democrats who volunteers and do evil to other human beings for satan, they will be roused to fight against the Lord, and the saints, but, they won't be my war, for the Lord shall destroy them at once with the sword which shall proceed out of his mouth.
After this, then there shall be a general resurrection after which follows the White Throne Judgement.
And the scriptures you quoted says it.

I largely agree with you.

Where is it written in Scripture that anyone will pay with his own blood??
So you could have paid with your own blood? So why then did CHRIST die?

You want to nullify the magnitude of what CHRIST did on the cross with some unfounded doctrines of men?
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
"Pay with your own blood, Pay with your own blood..."

Which blood of yours is that?

1 Like

Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by obonujoker(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Incrizz:
"Pay with your own blood, Pay with your own blood..."

Which blood of yours is that?

Lol... They won't be able to answer

1 Like

Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by orunto27: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Anas09:

Tribulation as talked about in Thesselonia is different from persecution.
Persecution has always been there, and will be there till the Lord returns. He was persecuted too

Repentance is Resurrection and Return.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by orunto27: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Anas09:

I dey come.

The Atheist is Adamant.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by orunto27: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Anas09:

I dey come.

The Atheist is Adamant and demented too.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Anas09: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Incrizz:

Where is it written in Scripture that anyone will pay with his own blood??
So you could have paid with your own blood? So why then did CHRIST die?

You want to nullify the magnitude of what CHRIST did on the cross with some unfounded doctrines of men?
Hmmm. I don't really have time to this kind of argument
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Iseoluwa2050(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrincewithGod:

But you are mixing two things up: The Rapture and the second coming of Christ. These two events are the two phases of the Second Advent which are separated by the seven years of the great tribulation. According to 2Thessalonians 2:7,8 the Holy Spirit's restraining ministry in the Church will have to be taken away before the antichrist will be revealed therefore the Church will be take away before the revelation of the antichrist, the main figure of the great tribulation.

Moreover, the Church, the Bride of Christ will not partake of the wrath of God in the great tribulation Revelation 3:10, 2Peter 2:9, 1Thessalonians 1:10.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
orunto27:

The Atheist is Adamant and demented too.

I don't get you please, she is not atheist.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mathew 24 is not describing rapture... Do you know what it means to be taken?
The previous verses in the same chapter which you Christians ignore will tell you what it means to be taken because he compares it to the days of Noah.

Matthew 24:37-39
[37]But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
[39]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So tell me... Is this a good taking?
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Realray please read the first post on this thread. Rapture was described, thanks.
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 5:19am On Aug 17, 2021
ikes9
For the second part of your question, the rapture occurs only because JESUS appears. HIS appearing is what causes the rapture to happen and that, is after the tribulation.
Don't let anyone deceive you with evil cunningness.
We will all be tried.

Kindly read all my post on this thread from page one.

Hebrews 9:10
. 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

There is nothing like a 3rd coming in The Bible
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by ikes9(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Incrizz:
ikes9
For the second part of your question, the rapture occurs only because JESUS appears. HIS appearing is what causes the rapture to happen and that, is after the tribulation.
Don't let anyone deceive you with evil cunningness.
We will all be tried.

Kindly read all my post on this thread from page one.

Hebrews 9:10
. 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

There is nothing like a 3rd coming in The Bible

That's what I've been saying, there's nothing like a third coming of Christ
So there's nothing like a pre-tribulation rapture
Re: The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. by Incrizz(f): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yorubakinging I saw your post on front page on rapture and do not think you wrote it with the intention of leading people astray. Maybe your just not aware.

Yes, you are right.
The tribulation will happen first, then after that the rapture.

Rapture was described in the Bible.
Mathew 24:40-42
Cc Eaglescence yes, rapture is in the Bible

Do read the first post on page 1 of this thread. Rapture was described in the Bible.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? / Does Anyone Not Know What Cognitive Dissonance Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.