Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) (1445 Views)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 2:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Please am not really religious but was raised in the Catholic Church, I even attended a seminary school for about 5 years, after my university education, I was frustrated as started following the “yahoo trend”...
Now for 7 years, I have been working but nothing to show off just sustenance and eating fee.... no house no cars nothing... now some of my friend into this same thing has told me about going to bath cele soap , one even advise to go meet Alfa or native doctor to make your clients pay forever and be subjected to you! Now my friends am staying with recently went on to Lagos to get soap and oil perfume in our names including mine, but am skeptical of using the Soap, though it’s white with honey on top and oil perfume...

Please I need your undiluted truth especially from CCC members as regards bathing soap and use of oil, what is it’s significance? Because I believe every young boy using that is just to make money!
I ask again? Does this really work? And would I have to use it forever though I wouldn’t want to be a Cele number!

Please give me your advice from experience not from what you heard!
Shalom
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2021
I once created a thread that made front page about my views as a former member of Celestial Church... just go through the thread below...

https://www.nairaland.com/6029965/unbiased-summary-former-member-celestial
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by MightySparrow: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2021
It is fetish, while in Cele, you know the practices you were involved in. The road junction sacrifices, baths, etc. Now you should know better, are these reflected in the Bible? If you use the soap and oil, they will work. You have magic not miracle. Aaro's rod and Egyptian's.

The more committed you are in real Christian practice, the forces you engaged will come back against you. You would be forced back or pray real good. What are running away from now. Seek spiritual understanding of your self, pray that God reveals to you the source of your problem and way out instead of asking for blessing now. Blessings can't come when you have foundational problem. Someone suggested MFM to you in the other thread, you can go there, or other ministry that have understanding in genuine deliverance

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Looking for spiritual help so he can defraud people.
Your journey to the bottom has not started.

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by peggywebbs(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why did you go to seminary school? We should be asking you for advice not the other way around. Please know your God. Pray and ask God for guidance. Do your best and leave the rest.

Don't compare yourself to others. First of all be thankful for that which God has given you. If you can afford to feed yourself and put a roof over your head. Think of the beggars and homeless people who feed on scraps. They are thinking of what to eat and not interested in riding a car.

It is only when we are appreciative of the little things that we can openly receive greater blessings.

There is something God has always taught me.
Never to look at the achievement of others as our own basis of success. That only breeds envy, jealousy and desperation in this case. People accomplish different things at different times in their lifetime. If you are going to be rich and successful, it would happen at the right time. Work hard, learn life's lessons and one day that door of opportunity will come. If it doesn't come to you, it would come to your children. God rewards hardwork and patience.

You would be surprised that all those sacrifices people make have consequences. Even in white movies, you hear magic comes with a price. What price are you willing to pay for easy success. Do you know what form it would come or when the price will need to be paid?

I'm not judging you but I'm telling you that many people are going through what you are facing. It might not be the same thing but in another form. Don't think for one second that God blesses others more. You are entitled to ride a car and build a house but only when the time is right. When the opportunity comes grab it with your two hands but don't go looking for what is not lost.

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
lyrical:
Please am not really religious but was raised in the Catholic Church, I even attended a seminary school for about 5 years, after my university education, I was frustrated as started following the “yahoo trend”...
Now for 7 years, I have been working but nothing to show off just sustenance and eating fee.... no house no cars nothing... now some of my friend into this same thing has told me about going to bath cele soap , one even advise to go meet Alfa or native doctor to make your clients pay forever and be subjected to you! Now my friends am staying with recently went on to Lagos to get soap and oil perfume in our names including mine, but am skeptical of using the Soap, though it’s white with honey on top and oil perfume...

Please I need your undiluted truth especially from CCC members as regards bathing soap and use of oil, what is it’s significance? Because I believe every young boy using that is just to make money!
I ask again? Does this really work? And would I have to use it forever though I wouldn’t want to be a Cele number!

Please give me your advice from experience not from what you heard!
Shalom
You again? Why not go post this on Facebook instead? I am sure you will find the cele page on there. undecided
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
peggywebbs:
Why did you go to seminary school? We should be asking you for advice not the other way around. Please know your God. Pray and ask God for guidance. Do your best and leave the rest.

Don't compare yourself to others. First of all be thankful for that which God has given you. If you can afford to feed yourself and put a roof over your head. Think of the beggars and homeless people who feed on scraps. They are thinking of what to eat and not interested in riding a car.

It is only when we are appreciative of the little things that we can openly receive greater blessings.

There is something God has always taught me.
Never to look at the achievement of others as our own basis of success. That only breeds envy, jealousy and desperation in this case. People accomplish different things at different times in their lifetime. If you are going to be rich and successful, it would happen at the right time. Work hard, learn life's lessons and one day that door of opportunity will come. If it doesn't come to you, it would come to your children. God rewards hardwork and patience.

You would be surprised that all those sacrifices people make have consequences. Even in white movies, you hear magic comes with a price. What price are you willing to pay for easy success. Do you know what form it would come or when the price will need to be paid?

I'm not judging you but I'm telling you that many people are going through what you are facing. It might not be the same thing but in another form. Don't think for one second that God blesses others more. You are entitled to ride a car and build a house but only when the time is right. When the opportunity comes grab it with your two hands but don't go looking for what is not lost.

Best comment...✅✅

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Brilliant Evidence For Human Evolution; Vitamin C / Bishop David Oyedepo Goes Abroad To Celebrate 30 Years Marriage Anniversary / River Turns Red In China - Biblical Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.