Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well (47215 Views)

What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Luxurydriverng: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Oovi5(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Gurl...is there anyway I can stop that disgusting habit? I go as far as chewing d flesh around my nail.
Lol, you're not alone! I don't know how to stop it either

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Darestc2k12: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Drwinz:

I use SPSS for social sciences, SAS for scientific and laboratory research procedures and enginSTAT for engineering research model

Note; the general public prefer using SPSS for every statistical model because the interpretation and coding are user friendly

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Historicalee: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Ghostwriting

I help people write grammatically clean articles.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by ibkayee(f): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Send a video or I’m die. sad
grin grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021
alingo2013:

What do you need to know about the dark web
I surf already I just wanted to know how to spot a good vendor
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Oovi5:
Lol, you're not alone! I don't know how to stop it either

Funny enough I'm an old man. I'll research it, aasuweh.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by dojnr4real: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
jawalis:

Wow. Thanks brother for the good wishes. I love the business so well. But for now, I work from home. Am trusting God for capital.
keep it up bro.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by biokuabdullahi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
alingo2013:
Using the dark web
I don't believe it
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Oovi5(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Funny enough I'm an old man. I'll research it, aasuweh.
Lol, please let me know when you find solution to it o

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Silver247: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
alingo2013:
Using the dark web

Please can you put me through on this
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oovi5:
Lol, please let me know when you find solution to it o

I'll ask my ex. She hated that attitude.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by chuks34(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Paulo grin
paulolee:
1..smoking, nobody taught me how to smoke, learnt from smoking papers for back of classroom n now am doing weed..
2..telling lies, from small naim i don sabi am, been dey use lie to excape purnishments...
3..being lazy, needs to explanation because i hate stress expecially when its not making money e.g house chores n cooking, i pray i change sha..
4..playing football, I was born with d talent, won numerous awards in school and suppose be professional footballer because I ball pass some players I de watch for europe
5...this the worst because i feel so addicted to online betting, I curse d day I linked my aza with my betting app...you see dt visual soccer (baby) nearly kill me last year.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Brytaboy(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
dawnomike:
Making money grin

Please how do you make money I want to make money too, plzz embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Djsylar(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Millenniumlady:
How to suck d**k lipsrsealed

Uhmmm will love to know how good you are shocked shocked
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Millenniumlady(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Djsylar:

Uhmmm will love to know how good you are shocked shocked
Lol hope you have it big and its functioning lipsrsealed
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Djsylar(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Lol hope you have it big and its functioning lipsrsealed

Fully functional horse power d**k grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 31, 2021
44Bulldog:

Wow.... which set?
2015/2016
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by 44Bulldog(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

2015/2016

Wow....same as me undecided
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Hamzasaid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
programing
nd launching a rocket
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by clockwisereport: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lordbinsmar:
1. Computer aided design using autodesk inventor and Autodesk fusion 360.

2. Building information modeling using Autodesk Revit.

3 Finite Element Analysis with Ansys, Nastran solver embedded in fusion 360.

4. Computational fluid dynamics with Ansys Fluent, Autodesk Cfd.

5.data analysis with Microsoft Excel and origin pro.
good evening sir. Please, do you mind teaching me the basics of FEA?
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Lordbinsmar: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
clockwisereport:
good evening sir. Please, do you mind teaching me the basics of FEA?

I wish I could, but I'm very busy this days. Send me a pm, I can share some links with you. It's not difficult to self learn FEA.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by clockwisereport: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lordbinsmar:

I wish I could, but I'm very busy this days. Send me a pm, I can share some links with you. It's not difficult to self learn FEA.

Thank you all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Big Python Killed Along Asaba-Ontisha Road (Photos) / Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.